LA Galaxy XI: Kempin; Smith, Steres, Arellano, Diallo; Jamieson IV, Garcia, Villarreal, Mendiola; Lassiter, McInerney

LA Galaxy XI: Kempin; Smith, Steres, Arellano, Diallo; Jamieson IV, Garcia, Villarreal, Mendiola; Lassiter, McInerney.

Manchester United XI: De Gea, Valencia, Jones, Smalling, Blind, Carrick (c), Herrera, Fellaini, Lingard, Mata, Rashford.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hetdOIDYW8g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why is Galaxy playing their reserves?

>international champions cup
>super cup
we're gonna be 2/3 of the way to another treble before the season starts la

Forgot
youtube.com/watch?v=hetdOIDYW8g

Bro is watching this
With no thread on Sup Forums until now I wonder if it's at all significant. I don't reckon it means much

U S E L E S S G A M E
S
E
L
E
S
S

G
A
M
E

>Major League JUST

JUST

Disgusting
Sorry MLS

MLS has arrived, lads.

The talent gap is shrinking FAST.

just give us the league already

>no Pogba
>no dabs

Im sorry, how can anyone watch this?

WEBM of first goal?

Is Marcus Rashford better than Lukaku?

No You fucking dumbass

cringe

Because anyone of any worth left or is injured

It is called soccer here fuckboy
euroboos are disgusting

Really makes you think how there's more Manchester United customers at this game than Galaxy fans. Seems like the spics in Los Angeles aren't loyal to their club.

There's Manchester United fans all over the world buddy

>Galaxy
>Fans

They're all going to LAFC next season anyway

Why are Jermaine Jones, Gio dos Santos, Ashley Cole, etc on the bench?

united thread means trannies

It's a meme match my dude and the Galaxy are mid season fighting for a playoff position. They would be dumb as fuck to play starters here. They'll probably play for the last 30 minutes along with pogba

Both clubs will likely change most if not all of their teams at half time.

Because it's a fucking friendly

What is more meaningful? A small shot at winning MLS trophy or beating Man Utd?

lukakWHO

I love how Galaxy are trying to beat Utd in the passing and skill game.

Why can't they accept they are vastly inferior and just play hoof ball instead?

Apologize

imagine not liking trannies

White genocide now

this match literally doesnt matter at all

suck tranny penis

MLS IS IMPROVING GUYS THE GAP IS SO NARROW

ABUs going to an hero?

I beg to differ and reckon it does matter for Utd.

I agree that it wouldn't matter for Galaxy though. They have bigger issues in the league.

>Galaxy reserves vs United first team

>MLS

nice league you have haha

Apologize

How's Mbappé better than Rashgoat?
>Inb4 le epic first season wonder

Manchester United is the gr8est club in the world m8 give us a break :)

Just wait until we get this young GOAT in LA

tbf it's their reserves lad

put sporting kc against them and see wut happens >:)

GUYS IF THE GALAXY PLAYED IN THE EPL THEY WOULD BE AN UPPER TABLE TEAM

THE MLS IS IMPROVING

LMAO no-one cares about Utd

Here in NY it's mostly Chelsea and Arsenal.
I've also seen people wearing Fulham and Ipswich shirts within the past 3 months, and these were far away from anywhere that a tourist would visit.

literally rebuilding year tho

>tfw no rashtrick

Timburrs in here

Go.. United?
dunno..

Why are the LAs so shit, las?

So excited to see Romano LuaLua after the break. Will he show Rashford how to score an hat-trick?

Nobody has the webms?

Fellaini.

fuck it got dark real quick

This game really drags ass, i guess i shouldnt expect much though.
Going to barca vs juve, i bet msn are gonna play just for revenge

>Lukaku
>£90m

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>Lukaku getting dominated by 57 yr old Ashley Cole

I'm gonna laugh my ass off when Memekaku goes 8 or 9 hundred minutes w/o scoring to begin his Manure career.

>Romano LuaLua

>Fosu mensah dutch centreback
>dutch
>fosu mensah
Wew

Just tuned in lads, how many goals has Lukaku banged?

>120 million dollars for Belgian Jozy Altidore

>Memedelof

The Qatarian

If united are so good why did they finish outside of the top 4 last year?

I'm really liking ManU kit this season

>everyone booing ashley cole ;_;

klmao lukaku dragging the defenders everywhere meanwhile the attk mid just walk up to score LOL

>My Little Soccer

Lol

It's the reserves of the team tbf. It's a painful but needed friendly for the league because we need the fairweather cash from european bandwagoners.

Cringe.

GOOOOOOOOOOOL

apologize

>the gap is only four this time
M-mls is g-growing lads.

>You now remember that fun 2015 game against Barcelona where the scoreline was actually a more flattering 2-1 and Ratking was playing.
Take me back.

>beating LA by 4 goals
Man U as good as Real Salt Lake right now

>that wenger out sign

Kek

Hahahahahaha

>manure

DEMOCRATS BTFO

>WENGER OUT

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>confetti

that jermain guy is fucking bad, loses possesion, bad passes and doesn't try to defend. Is he one of Galaxy's "best" players?

Reminder that this is literally our reserve team of B/C/D shitters and USL players and despite being forced by the league jews to let Manure score, we STILL can score easily

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Jones?

he actually used to be decent, he's what we consider a "dead horse" now.

No, he's god awful for us as well and can barely play for us in the league. That's why he was kicked out of our national team for being old and error prone.

LA Galaxy win 2-5 tbhfam

RARE

>WORSE THAN REAL SALT LAKE

Oh i see, i knew i have seen him play before, but i didn't notice him that much in the past.

Is Lukaku a flop, guys? I say yes.

>letting an old man Cole manhandle you
Yes