New Islamic terrorist attack in France

Happened a few minutes ago near Paris: a police officer was stabbed to death, and his family taken hostage. The attacker was heard claiming he was with ISIS.

Source in french:leparisien.fr/yvelines-78/yvelines-un-policier-poignarde-a-mort-a-magnanville-13-06-2016-5880893.php

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AlexandreAMCHIN/status/742469746692620289
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franco-British_Union#World_War_II_.281940.29
youtu.be/Qt2mbGP6vFI
twitter.com/BNONews/status/742504260127051776
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

R.I.P French Knives

And ? This kind of thing happen every week now.

Too many cops and military in the streets, Amhed feels opressed and needs to vent out his frustration for not being allowed to jerk off

>knife

Did he at least get the cop's gun? This will be a boring happening if not.

impossible, islam doesn't allow violence

So when is your government going to recognise Palestine, Jacques?

You need to do something about Achmed's feelings of oppression already.

BIN
THAT
KNIFE

Apparently, the attacker is the cop's neighbour. So it's probable that many daily micro agressions culminated into a rightful anger.

Does it say 9 people died?

>justifying a mudshite attack

t. French born algerian.

No: cop stabbed nine times

BUMP

> The attacker was heard claiming he was with ISIS.
Source?

Is this for real?

I am calling bullshit. France has very strict anti-weapon laws. There is no way someone could get a knife.

NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM
A
I
V
E

yea it is

this dude lives next door to a cop and stabbed him 9 times and taking his family hostage

they said they heard him say he was isis apparently

Yes but the motivation is still unknow (ISIS not confirmed).
The hostage is still on and the RAID arrived

No need to give me details. I already know how it'll go. A muzzy insurgent will do a bunch of really fucked up shit, a bunch of loud left-tards will go "NOT ALL MUSLIMS" and make up shit about how he was a deranged mental illness dork, the media will call him a "Radical islam 'Terrorist'" rather than applying the more accurate moniker "Foreign guerilla fighter" and a large chunk of the 'Silent' super-majority will shift just a bit more to the right.

Rinse repeat a few dozen more times and everyone is now nazis.

RAMADAN RUMBLE

hehe, i am comfy as fuck.

Enjoy diversity

If only it wasn't so easy to get knives in France. Then people could convert to the religion of peace without constantly being harassed by white people with knives.

We are not UK, automatic assault knives are not banned. It's a living nightmare.

twitter.com/AlexandreAMCHIN/status/742469746692620289

Heard it claimed on France 3 too.

God have mercy, a fucking knive!!

Low blood sugar getting them all riled up about Allah and infidels

France, I know we had our rough and tough times since Charlemagne split the Frankish kingdom. But could you please stop with the Islamic terror in your country? If you do, we promis, we won't accept any more muslim immigrants and build a monument to Charle de Martell.

We need knife control desu

It's ok. We're having a "join UK" referendum next month.

Kek, they need

INFIDEL INSULIN

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franco-British_Union#World_War_II_.281940.29

>In September 1956, due to a common foe during the Suez Crisis, an Anglo-French Task Force was created. French Prime Minister Guy Mollet proposed a union between the United Kingdom and the French Union with Elizabeth II as head of state and a common citizenship

Post which city you think will get snackbarred next!

dubs say radiological threat in Nice, France

Anything on english News or just french?

RAID is getting ready to apply sweet justice.

get in here

Time to ban all knives frog. Hope a dog won't die this time in a raid

Frenchcucks enriched yet again

Jose, I don't think he was serious

terrorist attacks happen so often these days i'm afraid nobody really cares who commit the acts anymore

Ramadan going well I see.

This is a small everyday Islamic Terror attack. Let us know when there's a car bomb going off or something of that nature.

It doesn't say anywhere that it was a muslim, though. Could you point out the passage?

Greatest ramadan ever?

Australia has strict knife laws and we have virtually 0 (zero) incidents of knife-related terrorism. It's about time that you joined the civlised world, France.

>2016
>not having strict knife control laws

check his ass.

Bin it!
Kek

>NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM
>A
>I
>V
>E

Lel

ah ok, thanks. Goolge translate is some gay as shit

Kek. But still, it could very well be Islamic terrorism, it just doesn't say that in the article, as far as I could see.

SAVE

A

LIFE

BIN

THAT

KNIFE

I'm glad this happened.

This is the National Knife Association's fault
if we put a ban on assualt knives this wouldn't have happened

Is it official?

Im suprised the Aussies havent Crocodile Dundee'd this...

muslims don't need to be hated. As I said 99% of all muslims are not terrorists. Murdering an innocent is like murdering the entirety of humanity. Stop being racist and treating muslims like slaves. The only terrorists are the mentally disturbed people full of hate that can be cured by simply having a conversation and treating them like human beings.
Muslims are our friends and are peaceful and always strive to study and stay morally correct in their behaviour because islam teaches understanding and tolerance. Islam teaches you that the ink of a scholar is more precious than the blood of a martyr.

> I don't think he was serious
He is.

Algerians in french forum use the same reasoning to justify that is not a muslim attack.

The guy's dead, he stilled had time to kill the wife on the cop. The kid's safe.

HE WAS SHOUTING ALLAHU AKBAR

Why don't you move to the middle east, you'll fit right in.

>twitter.com/AlexandreAMCHIN/status/742469746692620289

Mouais, comme on dit ça sent fort mais j'attendrai confirmationnd'une vraie source, trop de hoaxes ces derniers temps.

>trip mudslime

It..it can't be. This is too easy. Why is this happening in [CURRENT YEAR]?

Sale babtou.

>t. Butthurt ahmed

+5% for the FN

Mais non mongole je suis blanc, je répondais au dhimmi qui refuse de croire à l'opération couscous sans un discours officiel de Valls retransmis par bfmtv.

>1% radical willing to kill
Could you please write out the number. Iam no meth fag

that 1% are the ones you are dropping bombs on, literally turning them into terrorists. Maybe stop doing that huh?

Thank goodness France has gun control otherwise they would be facing frequent terror attacks....oh wait.
We're next, I can feel it in my bones.

jeg skal redde dig og vores land

there would have been a shooting every week in London if you didn't have gun control. Be thankful you aren't a country of savages that need therapy like america

Write the number faggot!!!

Yeah, whatever.. 1 % are terrorists. Nobody cares. The other 99% aren't much better. Remove all kebab.

Funny how libtards and mudshits are always beaten by the 1%.

>dropping bombs on
Okay so what about the latest subjects who were born and grew up in Europe/US? Were they radicalized by dropping bombs on them?
Also kill all tripfags! They are haram and spreading their degeneracy here.

Yep, our crime rates are at an all time low thanks to our gun laws.

you drop bombs on a mans demographic and blame him for taking revenge?

nice bait you cis white male scum

still better than a shooting every week like america

youtu.be/Qt2mbGP6vFI

It's all just the muzscum testing you over and over again to see how much they can wreck your country before you'll grow some fucking balls and do something about it.

Since France still seems to want to apologize to muslims, I'd wager that they're going to fuck your shit up a lot more in the coming year just because you won't do anything about it.

Expect more tears shed for the terrorist than the cop he killed based on prior French reaction - via la France!

Feels good being in a 3rd world shithole sometimes

>lets drop bombs on muslims hehe
>they won't retaliate at all

16 million
approximately 8 times bigger than the world's largest army

canada's safe r-right? fuck this ramadan bs

>mfw frogs are like burgers now by simply rolling over and accepting their fate

> proceeds to get killed in the favela

BuMPO

>taking a figure of speech this literally
HOLY FUCKING MY SIDES ARE IN ORBIT
YOU'RE SO "RED-PILLED" LMAO

Their retaliation is not bound to our response, they'll do it either way. Fucking retard.

twitter.com/BNONews/status/742504260127051776

>BREAKING: Islamic State claims responsibility for killings of officer and ministry official near Paris

Why hasn't the MSM reported on this?

RAMADAN MUBARAK MOTHERFUCKERS

B A N ASSALT KNIVES

When is it going to be Canadas turn ???????

Holy shit she's going to lose

No big news stations reporting it. Not even Fox.

SOON™

Although probably in a long time since you're just allowing women and children.

children or 'children'?

it hit our news just over half an hour ago