Does Floyd really think that he can compete with this?

Does Floyd really think that he can compete with this?
>B-But Conor isn't even a boxer!
Kek. Pathetic. Conor will take Floyd's ass to school.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MpBlz5t5UuM?t=2339
youtube.com/watch?v=7u9DZ5HQF40
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

M8 Conor lost that fight.

That's the 2nd fight you dumb casual

idiots talking out their ass as usual

>thinking he won either fight

he lost but won by decision, diaz even admitted he was high as a kite on helium that night

what the fuck is this aids post

i have aids now

that's not how AIDS is transmitted you moron, you already had it to begin with

Nate Diaz has a chin of adamantium. He's not a normal human being. Nobody gets hit with that shit and keeps going like nothing happened. If Mayweather gets hit by even one of those punches it'll be trouble for him.

Didn't come without a cost, he's slurs like a legit retard

>Conor will take Floyd's ass to school.
Floyd Mayweather Will Potty Train Conor McGregor In the Boxing Ring.

is that like the title of some article you writing or somethin? kek

List of boxers that hit harder than MCnugger

>Sugar shane mosley
>Marcos Maidana
>Miguel cotto
>Oscar de la hoja

All beaten by mayweather

>Mayweather hasnt KO'd someone in 20 years

The Maestro himself.
he's ko'd half his fights

it's pretty easy to look good when the other guy is throwing open handed slaps.

....it's an odd feeling to have my own meme used against me. mostly good. kek.

Punching power is of course not all there is to it. Mayweather is a highly evolved boxer, and nobody has been able to counter the advantage he creates from movement. Boxer's move like zombies. It is much more likely that Conor will be able to adapt to Floyd's movement, and place himself in the right position to catch him. He alluded to this at the end of the LA post press conference.

youtu.be/MpBlz5t5UuM?t=2339

>he's ko'd half his fights

Which half? The 50% literally whos or the 50% over the hill by a decade memers?

Do you know what best means idiot? it means winning, and the people he fought and won against are ten times better boxers than conor can imagine ever being, so get off the horse cock thats immoral.

>comparing an undefeated boxer to nate
Nate was 18-10 when he fought him. He has to train more than boxing while Floyd trains only boxing and defeated the best of the people who trains only boxing.

Post the one where he was running away from Nate in the later rounds.

>a fucking leaf

>Actually getting hit in the head several times by Diaz
Mayweather is going to tear that Irish ass up

>implying Floyd has the same reach or strength as Diaz

Two Sugars is getting exposed m8

noob here.
are they gonna box or mma?

>Implying Floyd will get hit in the first place
All of that reach won't help Conor for shit if he can't touch Mayweather.

boxers have not been able to touch may. he is too agile. an mma fighter is used to dynamic movement.

Mayweather is used to standard boxing attacks. Conor will come at him from odd angles.

Can you stop making threads about this stupid fight, just make a general you retards

Box bro, are u out to lunch or what? Fuck me.

>odd angles
I almost shit my pants in my new undies, good one cuck

>I almost shit my pants
Why? You must be casual and not even know what that means.

If Conor's footwork is unusual in any way (which it will be without a doubt) then he'll position himself in a way that will make it more difficult for Mayweather to counter attack or readjust his stance - aka come at him from odd angles.

It's a perfectly reasonable argument. This fight has attracted a lot of casuals.

Holy shit that Cameron Diaz dude is slow as fuck
I'm a casual and don't follow this but even I know floyd is at least 10 times quicker than him

he doesnt need to be fast he has 1,000,000 hp

its already been confirmed that conor was KO in sparring for this fight. he's dead meat against boxers.

link to article? who broke the training camp NDA?

cut to 2:00
youtube.com/watch?v=7u9DZ5HQF40

A bunch of cholos gossiping on hearsay. Nice source.

not sure if i believe that. do you know the partner's name who knocked him out?

That hasn't come out yet. expect this to be big news all week.

lol unless they can provide a name like said it's all hearsay

You are the epitome of ignorance and pseudo intellectualsim, im not sure if you are mentally retarded or deceptive. We all clearly know you have no fucking idea what you are taking about. The boxing LEGEND according to you has to beware of new punch "angles" from a basement amateur boxer, my goodness you are stupid. Have fun with life eh.

maybe they are protecting the source because he signed an NDA. Who knows. This will obviously be pursued further by sports media in the coming weeks. either way mcmeme fans are SHOOK.

>We all clearly know you have no fucking idea what you are taking about.
>project much?

Nobody's saying Conor is going to win here. Somebody pointed out the possibility of Conor attacking from odd angles, and I agreed. It's likely that he will because he isn't a boxer.

Floyd is the best defensive boxer of all time. Whatever strategy Mgreggor has concocted; Floyd has seen it, fought it, and beat it in the ring. This will be a long but routine fight for Mayweather.

>Canadians arguing
>They haven't apologized to each other yet

How in the fuck is a 20 year boxing master going to experience new offensive tactics from a fetus boxer? And please don't write another asinine paragraph about footwork, that took some brain cells from me that I'll never get back

lol no he's already shook

IM SORRY

We're talking about possible ways Conor may attack May - not some new offensive tactic. Is that short enough of an explanation for you dumb shit?

I dont get this image. Floyd had the weakest bants.

you know he's not. why lie about it?

take that shit to desu

"Unusual footwork' will likely just make it easier for Mayweather to counterpunch actually.

Q: What's the difference between a great Irish boxer and a unicorn?

A: Nothing, they're both fictional characters.

can you just fuck off swissfloyd poster

New ways to attack is a tactic you doorknob. Get it through your titanium skull, Mayweather will not be surprised by anything.

>New ways to attack is a tactic

Nobody said "new ways" you fucking retard.

You have the reading comprehension of a 12 year old.

>biased as fuck
>stupid as fuck

definitely a mayweather fan!

yeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

yeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

What the fuck does odd angles mean then Quinton?

>biased by stating facts
You don't even watch boxing you mental midget
Found the easy work.

Floyd... nobody is going to point to the easy work... don't even try it Floyd.

Basically it means throwing from positions you're normally trained not to throw from, being unorthodox. Maidana vs Floyd is good example.

How did that turn out? And so that means he won't be surprised by that you nearsighted dip shit

>How did that turn out?
>being this new

It worked out well. Some people even say Floyd lost. If Maidana had the knockout power it would have been a different story.

>Some people even say Floyd lost.
Which people?

lol you're an idiot

Some people say you won this arguement.

What argument? You told me you were a huge Floyd fan and that you new to boxing, and didn't know what odd angles were so I explained them to you.

the guys new and biased as fuck dont waste your time

low IQ posting

if you use the ODD ANGLES argument you are legitimately retarded YDKSAB

ODD ANGLES = doesnt know how to box and will be ktfo

The question really is:
Can Conor break his guard and hit him one clean time to go for knockout, before Mayweather can land enough power to stop Conor? That's the question. Because yes, Mayweather's defense is top notch, but due to the surgeries, can his punches deal enough damage against the younger fighter?

>The real question is can conor punch mayweather really hard before mayweather punches conor really hard?

forget odd angles. who can hit harder guys??

why do you and everyone else seem to think mcgregor landing 1 punch = KO?

floyd has been rocked by boxers with just as much if not more power than mcgregor before and survived, he actually has a pretty strong chin

I don't think either of you have even seen a boxing match before.
The most trouble Floyd ever had was against Maidana, a fighter with weird angles. The thing with Maidana is he tends to throw shots from weird angles and it can knock you out your stride at first.

>doesnt know what odd angles are

>isnt familiar with Maidana vs Floyd

>thinks Conor will throw like a traditional boxer

>considers the fight to be a question of who can hit harder

this fight has attracted a ton of casuals who dont know shit about anything but think they know everything. imo the only good reason to dislike this fight is because of the ignorant goofs it seems to attract.

>>thinks Conor will throw like a traditional boxer
>thinking this will help anyone but floyd

he's going to get countered to bits. just watch gringo

Conor is going to be landing punches from angles Floyd could only dream of. I expect it to be like the Aldo fight only Floyd will probably be able to parry the first flurry.

he just looks bored by floyds weak ass banter
>YEAH YEAH YEAH

The level of athleticism in MMA is laughable

There's a reason you have nothing to do with boxing, thanks goodness
I'm the real leaf your were talking to last night, don't know this brother leaf who took my place anyways hes right odd angles is the most idiotic thing you can conjure up and there's a reason you're saying it you anonymous twat
There's a reason you are in the hospital bed buddy, you keep breathing in what you talk out of your own ass
Oh kk I get it now it's some kind of mongrel meme lol pretty chuckles bud

>look at you with your cheap ass watch
>1.4 million dollar, bitch
>YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH
>[Future - Tapout plays]

>this mad
why do you guys care so much

What do you call what he did to Ricky hatton

Ricky Hatton doesn't even know karate.

I really hope may goes hard on the offensive against conor.

>I really hope may forgets everything he knows about boxing and throws his chin at conor

kek. leafs are butthurt as fook after dem press conferences

YEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

This should be reversed. McGregor is the embodiment of Pepe. At least in the sporting world.

Why is it mostly Americans rooting for McGregor? Is this further proof that the AMerican education system is failing?

Ortiz. Hattin

>mad
U lost mcgremlin

NOPE YEEEEAAAAHHHHHH

Because they're insecure self hating cucks

>odd angles
>conor pretends to leave the ring and sneaks up behind mayweather
His only hope

Great White Hope

Top kek