Kanye West / Kid Cudi

It's coming but it'll still be a while until the whole thing comes out. Single on NYE. No, it's not fucking called Everybody Wins. No, I don't have it and I haven't heard it. The singles' cover art looks gay as fuck, not sure what the fuck I'm looking at. Pretty sure Kim K will tweet it out. It will be on a SoundCloud account. Happy new year.

Other urls found in this thread:

good-music.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

based

How long until the whole thing is out?

I don't fucking know but it's obviously not NYE. I'm not from Kanye's/Kid Cudi's camp and I don't even really care too much for their music but I know that lot of other people do.

Cover art reminds me of the Graduation cover art but there's a lot more going on in this one. A whole lot more. Fucking hurts looking at it.

post it

I don't have access to it at the moment but I can get a picture tomorrow before the song officially releases.

And I assume release at midnight

Should be.

shout out ktt

what

Shoutout KKK. Shoutout niggers hanging off trees.

describe the cover art so we know if you're telling the truth in a few days

lurking drizzy did nothing wrong

Two center figures. Light blue, white. Teeth. Eyes. Weird fucking creatures. No text. No clue how to describe it. It's fucking insane. No wonder this nigger hat to be hospitalized last year.

this

IN

lvndon we out here

Shout out KTT
Kanye x Cudi sextape coming NYE!!!! :damn:

My name is ProdiYe from KTT and i suck big black dicks

Wow, coons coming over from a fucking Kanye West fan forum. Holy shit. That's an actual fucking thing. Natural selection isn't doing its job.

hell yea

Shoutout SectionEighty

ktt is full of cucks

>Sup Forums le secret club

YOU SHUT THE HELL UP WHITE BOI. BROCKHAMPTON IS A BOY BAND (THE BEST SINCE ONE DIRECTION) THAT FORMED ON KTT AND THEY SOLD THEIR LAST ALBUM IN THE TOP 20'S FOR THE WEEK

reading comprehension

Obviously not, you're still here.

Section Eighty dead as Lil JoJo on that bike #GDK #JoJoPack

this angers the autist

My two favorite music fourms are fighting which side do I take? Someone convince me I'm torn rn.

bro you can't even read lmfao

Just kidding, it's Kr0niic. Fuck you niggers lurking on KTT. I fucking hate every single one of you faggots. Go fucking neck yourselves. Shoutout Jay KKKutler. Ban me off your trash fucking forum, you fucking cuckold. Fuck music sxn. Bunch of entitled faggots.

quality >>>>> quantity

OP here. I actually don’t know shit about the album and am just stating off random shit everyone already knows and describing that Japs current art direction. I’m a Fraud.

>lmfao
fuckin normie

post proof you're OP

Here's one for Jay KKKutler.

Suck it dry you fucking faggot.

take a reading comprehension class then promptly kys

crine yall mad as shit

This thread
:dead:

mods

good-music.com/