Sit down white men

Sit down white men.

>based on a true story
instantly dropped

The only thing not true is the race. Her face is very debatable, but the guy she ends up with. Isn't black in real life.

niggas on the moon

Janelle Monae is a qt

How many threads about this do we need

It's a bit tiring desu

WE

WE

WE

WUZ

WUZ

UFO 'N SHIEET

WUZ

ASTRANOTS ND SHEEIT

Let me guess, 3 stong, black, intelligent sistas whose work solely got us to the moon in spite of le ebil white males trying to supress their work and keep them down.

SPACE WIZADS 'N SHIEET

If it really happened then what's the problem with telling the story?

Their secretary work was crucial for the moon landing.

Ok, so I get it now. The alt-right Sup Forums tard movement relies on the fact that their users have all the free time in the world to apply themselves to shitpost without interruption.

This means that they're either on welfare, live with their parents, or both and they are committed NEETS. This would explain their level of frustration, anger, and ease of tantrum.

I guess this board is fucked now. Nobody can fight against the power of weaponized autism supported by taxpayer dollars. Non-degenerates will have to leave the internet because it will turn into an endless identity politics echo chamber of cuddled, delusional American millennials with no discernible skills beyond shitposting.

DAE HATE MEN?! XDDDD

That it didn't and its forced to make niggas feel better about themselves.

GALATIC PHARAOH N SHIET

Sit down white man....because as an equally educated college grad in a STEM field my choice of a husband is a white man. There is a fucking boom happeni g now of vlack women graduating from college and not even bothering with black men.

Is this pasta?
Anyway, hello Newfag

Is this the prequel to Gay Niggers in Outer Space?

BEST TIMELINE

OP, is time to stop posting.

18 POSTERS
R
E
P
L
I
E
S

>Newfag
Damn, are you a lawyer? Your arguments are so elegant, yet so powerful.

yep,

i like taraji p henson also

Whatever bitch

SO DAT BE IT DEN
*shoots women and children at a barbecue*
WE BE
*chucks spear*
SOME KINNA
*ape noises*
COMPUTAZ N SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

What is the story exactly?

There were people other than white dudes involved in the process of getting a man on the moon.
But not gonna talk about any of the white women involved because muh intersectionality