/3rd/

Third world general.

Invited: third world

Not invited: f*rst world

Share some third world problems you've had recently.
I accidentally almost stepped on these peoples' graves the other day which were randomly between some houses.

It is incorrect term
In the cold war the countries with has aliance with USA were named first world,the ones that has aliance with the USSR were second world. Neutral countries, third world.
It don't have anything with the propusse of your thread.

I know, they taught me that in high school as well. But the term evolved to mean undeveloped country.

OP should use its HDI group instead

who else /whitethirdworldcunt/ here?

I guess we could. But 3rd world is a lot more catchy than "/0.699andlower/"

to be fair anything below 0,851 is generally called third world

can I join

thats why i pointed that out, macaco

Still beigin incorrect. Being second or third world is not relative to HDI, nothing relative honestly its a very different thing throught.

>HDI of .925 and an economy larger than my country's despite being a city-state

Uhh I guess if you want insight on the third world condition I can't stop you from participating.

Also, this map is shit, no way Panama is lower than Bolivia for example

Florida here am I invited

Shit thread paki, you are capable of finer shitposting. Kinda disappoint

Yes hello

No, get lost.

I live in a bad neighborhood :^)

:( need to do something to forget the fact that I the net worth of my country's average countryman is less than a months salary in the first world

"Florida man joins third world"

Some high schools are now militarized to prevent gangs from killing students.

No bull shit.

WTF

hi :^)

Ouch. I hear high schools in the US are now militarized to prevent students from killing students.

But back to the third world, here lots of schools have a military presence because of there was a really bad terrorist attack on a school once and various other incidents.

:^)

You don't need to post a brilliant thread daily. Give it time. Think about the shitpost. Try to anticipate the answers. I'll give you a tip: aim for the obvious tard first two answers, but focus on the reaction to those answers. That's your target. Shitposting used to be an art you know, I've been following your career since you stole that thread and managed to make Sup Forums literally wanting to nuke your cunt. It was funny, as you generally are, but not quite there yet. Keep focused and I'll consider taking you under my wing for the masters and phd. Good luck kiddo.

>WTF
Es lo que se hizo acá en los 80's para el mismo propósito. Aprende tu historia antes de juzgar al resto guatón

>son of the neighbor on the left just left prison and is a neet
>their dogs bark like fuck all day and don't let me sleep
>listens to shit rap music in the morning on weekdays
>neighbor on the front listens to shit country music all day on the weekends during afternoon
>he threw 5 bombs on the neighbor of the left because of his dogs
>there is a party saloon or some shit next to the front neighbor and there is loud music on friday/saturday night
>can't go out in townsquares otherwise people call the police
>can't go to uni parties because people call the police
>fuck gf
>she screams
>dogs bark
>front neighbor throws bombs to shut them up
>mom's gf is a retarded redneck and doesn't let her sleep over, tells her to turn her camera on all the fucking time, thinks she's a virgin too
>gf calls me when I want to chill and play some video games
>can't sleep
>can't party
>can't fuck
>can't play video games

pakistan girls are beautiful

Knew a couple Filipino girls once, they were qt Catholics, pretty nice people.
>mom's gf is a retarded redneck and doesn't let her sleep over, tells her to turn her camera on all the fucking time, thinks she's a virgin too

(._.)

I had a paki classmate in college, hot af.
She let me fuck her but only twice