muh dik

>korece
hayır

satania.moe

Ew
Filtered that site
>slutania fans made a special site for her
Heh, a bit pathetic

hey koreans, what is the situation in your country? I heard both "hell joseon" and "uri nara mansaeeeeeee", so which on is it? red pill me on korea

and dont worry, i will not visit and defile your land with my foreigner behavior, Im just curious

>red pill me on korea
We are in middle of both.

Half and Half, plz

care to explain? I know nothing about korea

It is good to live a little, but also fucking hard to live a little.

well that was kind of a short explanation, but I'll take whatever I get, I guess

You are Croatian. I have sensitive question, why Albanian, Serbian, Croatian so much hate each other? What happend in war?

It's all about economy. It's so hard for young generation to get a job recently so they made a word hell joseon to complain about their situation. But when their country do something great, they start to forget everything and praise country. It's like drugs, they get high with it and comfort themselves for a while.

크으 주모 국뽕좀

>You are Croatian.
Is this bait?? I am clearly a Serb, as my flag would confirm, and I have nothing against Croatians fyi

Anyway, in the Yugoslav war, we fought Croatia/ Bosnia because of some political bullshit that was set up to divide us and break Yugoslavia apart. We are actually the same people, and in recent years younger generations started acknowledging that

With Albania, its a lot different. They zerg-rushed Kosovo and later claimed it a their land and got backed up by the EU and NATO. Kosovo is a vital area of our history and it was always historically Serbian, but they just deny that and play the victim card, when in reality, they forced our people from our own land and they still pretend like they didnt. No one likes them for a reason, Greeks, Hungarians, Germans, you name it, NO ONE likes them, they are the scum of Europe and if NATO ever abandons their ass, we will erase them from existence the very next day

Aha, I get it. Does that have anything to do with your government?

do you love your new president?

I see, I'm so sorry to confuse your flag. It was not intentional.

It feels like government kinda use this drugs(so called gukpong) as their way to increase their support rate or calm down anti-gov sentiment. And Korean people mostly aren't against it. Maybe they like thst drugs.

I don't like him personally.

No problem, it happens, thanks for not baiting, both us and Croats are sick of it at this point

How big is the anti-establishment community in Korea? Do they get silenced when they speak their opinion?

zzzzzz

There is no community that publicly speak out anti-establishment like Antifa or extreme liberal. Frankly speaking, they are just whining. No one planning or implementing anti-gov activity.