Yearly 5x5 thread

The year is over, post 5x5 charts and talk about your shitty year.
Rate, hate, masturbate, celebrate, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WlV5AKdIGOQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

chink

I'm not proud of this.
Most of it was me being too lazy to take shit off my phone so I'd listen to the same albums over and over in the car.

bretty gud stuff overall. is john frusciante's discog worth digging into?
oh fuck yeah clarence clarity

>charly garcia
>chico buarque
my negro

niandra lades and smile from the street you hold are the only good frusciante albums, i hate the "rehab frusciante" style.
also nice eels

Charly is amazing. As is Chico Buarque, although I must admit I've (mainly) just listened to Construção.

Clics modernos or Piano Bar?

Clicks Modernos > Yendo de la cama al living > Piano Bar
the three albums are great anyway

have you listened to spinetta? he's great too

shout out to mia and charli xcx
shout out to all my blonde folk

Piano Bar = Clics modernos > Yendo de la cama al living

Hell yeah, Spinetta is the greatest .También argentino?

you just made your collage black and white didn't you, you didn't listen exclusively to artists with b/w pics on last.fm
half-assed

TKOL live is pretty fucking great

I wonder what david sylvian is up to nowadays

lazer guided melodies is fucking lit

chileno, pero me fascina el rock argentino desde que descubri la maquina de hacer pajaros.

yeah, best radiohead release for sure
cool magma.
also, interesting c93 albums. i've only listened to thunder perfect mind and all the pretty meme horses, which albums should i check next? their discog is too big.

Poser

Soft Black Stars imo

Danny Brown and sad gay man just missed my collage

I'm not proud of this either, hopefully I listen to more bands next year.

la maquinaaa, increíble banda

you mad AHH

check out How I loved you by angels of light
quickspace - quickspace

circa-1981 cute pouty little Marc with his constant saucy "pls cum inside my boipucci" looks is still my waifu and [spoiler] even today I'd happily be his dainty little stay-at-home housetwink and fall asleep in his arms[/spoiler]

youtube.com/watch?v=WlV5AKdIGOQ

love both your tastes

I can't believe I listened to so little music.

Not proud of this.

I did listen to alot of new stuff but not enough to top the usual suspects overall for the year.

Beadhead :D

Women is my jam

I need to listen to more Spaceman 3 & Spiritualized

Dawn and the other early Mount Eerie albums are underrated imo also quickspace is a great rec
This year was pretty quiet. There wasn't a lot of albums that seem to grab my attention. I am sure I wasn't the only one who dived into past releases.

thats unfortunate because it should have

I agree. Dawn is probably my favorite phil elverum album. It doesn't make me excited but I know I will always listen to it.

pretty okay with it desu

Remove the pink guy meme shit and add in either Helplessness Blues by Fleet Foxes or No Love Deep Web and this would be accurate

Holy dogshit my taste is really narrow here. I've always tended to listen to the shit I like a lot because I want to get really familiar with it as opposed to a shitton of releases in and out, but god damn. I regret absolutely nothing, though.

I feel ya. I don't think there's anything really bad about listening to the same bands constantly though.