twitter.com/DailyDeadNews
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

twitter.com/davidehrlich?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Hope is this one
youtube.com/watch?v=pPgusdBqgDI

Riddles is back.

>looks haaaard R rated

I'll believe it when I see it.

Every fucking marketing stooge out there says that, then it comes out as a soft PG-13 superhero flick (minus the superheroes).

it's specifically a david bowie song.

implying the rating has anything to do with the overall quality. prometheus trailer definitely looked hard R and the film had some gnarly scenes but overall... look how that flick turned out.

Space Oddity confirmed.

When is it up?

>also, and you guys aren't going to believe this, but the ALIEN: COVENANT trailer features a slow, sad cover version of a classic song.

when will this meme die?

fucking plebs, couldn't even get the title of the song right

Yesterday about tea time.

Lol at thinking Ridley has another good movie in him.

youtu.be/4d9AWUCpRr0

Based on this video? Not soon.

I believe in Ridley

The Martian was a success

From twitter.com/DailyDeadNews

>ALIEN: COVENANT footage: Different locale... planet is more grassy, lush. @AlienAnthology #20thCenturyFoxShowcase2017 #AlienCovenant

>ALIEN: COVENANT footage: Feels like a combination of the first and second movies!

>ALIEN: COVENANT footage: The aesthetic of ALIEN with the panic of ALIENS.

>most of the space travelers this time are couples & colonists. And the aliens are crazy!

and...
>The first 40 mins of LOGAN takes the “gritty superhero” conceit & utterly destroys it. Total mic drop. #20thCenturyFoxShowcase2017

You can instantly tell that a movie is going to be bad when people start comparing it to the original.

>Facehugger
>Xenomorph
Blegh. I thought Ridley said that beast was cooked? I don't want more xeno shit.

ridley come onboard the martian very late in the process. he just shot the script with very little creative input. it's when he thinks he's more than a decent cameraman that we get into trouble (robin hood, prometheus, blade runner 2049)

yeah he said that. then people hated prometheus and star wars made a comeback and that made him rethink his approach.

What do you think a director does, exactly? You're talking like he's a DoP

KEK at rusting the paid shills. Ridley Scott now resorts to pathetic crowd-pandering, truly sad. "GUYS, TRUSE ME IT'S LIKE ALIEN ALL OVER AGAIN".

My guess is Ridley returned to the xeno due to the lackluster of Prometheus and how the audience's desire for the xeno undermined his message. He wants a crowdpleaser with the ambition to make something really horrific not just in terms of gore and shock but in his greater metaphors. I think in general he is aiming to build horror conceptually out of the illusions of Christianity and where we are headed in terms of technology. Whereas the extended metaphor of Alien was linking rape to corporate treatment of blue collar worker, I think Covenant will build upon the themes of both Alien and Prometheus and imbue the body horror of parasitic aliens and the institution of marriage under some corporate/Christian agenda. It'll be interesting to see.

I bet its Lazarus

I hope they show some nips

img.4plebs.org/boards/tv/image/1416/31/1416319655081.webm

>see first 40 mins of film
>claim it's amazing

Why? Last act could ruin it.

lol'd

wew