What's the best ayy lmaos movies out there?

What's the best ayy lmaos movies out there?

Clover field lane

The babadook

Alien
Aliens
Prometheus
Alien 3

The Fourth Kind is underrated.

Alien Abduction: An Incident in Lake County is kino

this. Probably one of the few movies to creep me out as a adult.

pic related terrified me as a child

best:
communion (1989)
fire in the sky (1993)

The walking dead

what is so scary about it?

isnt it just pretend found footage in someones house about some women splerging out.

I don't understand your point. It's fiction, yeah, but fiction can be creepy. The found footage format doesn't preclude a movie from being creepy.

>what is scary
>doesnt list anything
yeah okay.

I'll give that it was creepy enough to make me look the story behind it up - and be inevitably disappointed.

Creepy stretch-mouth effect gets me a bit for some reason - wonder why... Buried childhood trauma of some sort, no doubt. I do always love the "god is pissed and he hates you" theme though.

...Although if you want real trauma - you can always watch Mysterious Skin. (Think I ended up watching that as part of someone's alien-movie stream, and was not at all expecting that shit.)

Being powerless to a alien force is pretty creepy, especially if they terrorize you so bad you kill yourself over it.

Grow up.

make me mommy.

>fire in the sky
The entire abduction scene near the end was fucked.

I'd never watched this before and my friend was telling us all about this movie while we were at a small gathering. We had been smoking some fat blunts and I was probably the highest I'd ever been. So my friend is talking about this movie and then we are just talking about aliens in general.

So I'm walking home stoned as hell thoroughly freaked the hell out and I keep thinking I'm seeing Ayys looking out at me from upstairs windows of the houses I'm walking past. For the next week or so I couldn't get to sleep before 4AM because I was paranoid the Owl ayys from the 4th kind were gonna come and get me.

I quit weed shortly after. Thanks for reading my blog post.

A few months later I watched the movie and I enjoyed it. So long story short I agree it is underrated.

Jesus Christ. I don't think I'm ever going to try weed if that's the kind of shit that happens when you're high.

Altered is good, and it's probably not mentioned above

yep, this.

You'll be fine, just take it slow and don't go over the top the first time you try it.

Ayyy

The Arrival (1996)
As cheesy as it can get