Spit on every pinkskin you see

spit on every pinkskin you see
if they talk to you
punch them into the face as hard as you can

So greeks aren't white?

Greeks are white
not pink

So muzzies are white then? If they're not pink that is. Therefore Greeks are muzzies. Turks are muzzies too. They look like Greeks. There are more Turks than Greeks though. So Greeks are Turks.

no
shitskins

Greeks are Christians
turks are subhumans

you shitskin immigrant in canada

Please speak proper English. I know it's different from your native roach speak, but have respect damn it. Also, there are christian Turks, my donar loving friend.

most canadians here are immigrants

some days ago i busted a korean shitskin that hated Greeks
he pretended to be a white anglo

>Muslims go to UK
>start saying slag, drink and do random acts of violence
And they say muslims don't integrate well into local culture..

I mean I was born here so I'm no immigrant. And how can I hate Turks when I LOVE their kabobs! Delicious. I don't get why you don't appreciate your culture more instead of stealing from ancient ones.

kebab is Greek you shitskin

>Greeks are Christians
No Mehmetoglu, you're turkskins, greeks were genocided and put in slavery, turks recolonized Greece with kurds, armenians, gypsies and christian arabs.
This is how 99,9% of Turkey and Middle east is shitslamic.
This is why 99% of Greece is christian, you were used to pay jizia tax.

No, gyro is Greek. Kebab, while similar, are Turkish. Why are you attributing non-Greek things to Greeks? They were obviously inferior to the Turks, they were absorbed by them after all.

no
you romanian subhuman with inferiority complex
do not lie because of jealousy

it has many meaning
what you know as kebab
is gyros
it is Greek

you shitskin immigrant

imagine being a pigskin

I'm impressed at how dedicated this guy is to his persona. Did some Greek cuck his autistic ass?

But Romanians are Roman! They are true inheritors of Rome! It's in their name! Be proud of your own Sultinate of Rum Turkman! These proud Romans are your adoptive cousins...who just so happen to hate you.

they are white trash
barely better than "civilized" gypsies

I love how a Turkroach is calling me a shitskin. It's pathetic really. Kebab is Turkish. Gyros is for goats, from goats. Turks are superior to Greeks. Why do you keep calling yourself Greek? Where did your priest touch you?

Gypsies are your cousin too Turk! Look at them with love and pride at actually invading Europe like your people wanted to.

but you are a sneaky immigrant
gyros is Greek

you shitskin

But I was born here. I am 100% Canuckistani my Turkish friend. And as I said before, gyros is for goats, by goats. It was stolen from the Turks by the Greeks, right before the Turks absorbed them. It is a cheap imitation at best, and an insult at worst.

The Ottoman Empire genocided their way through Greece.
The remaining greeks became harem women and castrated slaves sold in the Arab World.

Greek lands were empty, they began to colonize them with turks (millions of turks were deported in the 20th century, remember?)
Then, they took the armenians, jews, kurds, assyrians, christian arabs and other non-muslim non-turk groups from their borders and placed them in Greece.
They ethnically cleansed Asia Minor of non-turks and christians.

Greece became a colony paying jizya tax to Ottoman Empire.A breeding ground for more slaves, as muslim slaves were illegal, only christian slaves were allowed.

And, just like Turks, you live in Germany.