Hooray, another RE movie!

Hooray, another RE movie!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/g-_0AGXaPxs
metro.co.uk/2015/12/21/british-stunt-woman-to-have-arm-amputated-after-horrific-accident-on-resident-evil-film-set-5579033/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>comes out in a month
>deafening hype silence
it took this long but finally a Resident Evil movie will flop

Why does pta make these shitty movies

It's fun,

I actually like RE movies. They're so ridiculously over the top that there's nothing like it out there.

To reconnect with his wife and work through their marital problems

Based Milla.

Just watch some 80s-90s action flicks instead. There are tons of them that are just as over the top as RE and they're better than RE.

>Resident Evil: The Final Chapter (original title)
>Now its just called Resident Evil 6

Yep, 7, 8 and 9 confirmed.

jovovich is already 40 years old

Waiting for fucking ever, was it the degloving

>shitty
They are objectively kino, you're just watching them wrong.

and still a minx

youtu.be/g-_0AGXaPxs

I've seen it. Ask me nothing as I'm obviously not the target audience for this movie and had only seen the first one and the RLM video where they devolved into madness and laughing fits at how awful the later movies were. I barely paid attention to it. It was loud and obnoxious with so much bad CGI that I had a headache at the end. Transformers Zombie Apocalypse Edition. This one seemed like more of the same except they really ramped up the cleavage on everyone. Also still want to fuck Milla.

Definitely not with this cast unless they have some clones laying around. Wait, wasn't that part of one of the earlier movies? Nice to know the ending was pointless then.

>was it the degloving

wat

didn't someone lose an arm and another person fucking died because of this movie? imagine fucking dying because of another resident evil movie

one of the stuntwomen got their face degloved, Sup Forums talked about it for a long time.

Shit's as bad you think it sounds..

metro.co.uk/2015/12/21/british-stunt-woman-to-have-arm-amputated-after-horrific-accident-on-resident-evil-film-set-5579033/

>loses arm over resident evil movie
This is not the film to risk limbs over

How does it end?

>Resident Evil 6
>ends up being the worst in the series just like the game

BRAVO ANDERSON

I hate these movies because they never followed the game story line but that being said the ending to retribution looked pretty awesome and left me wanting more. I want to see monsters and zombies take over the world and it come down to her and umbrella trying to fight them all off.

3 was pretty fucking bad, hell didn't they straight up retcon her psychic powers from that?

we can rebuild her

we have the technology
but I don't want to spend a lot of money

fuck yea i love these movies

>le 80s are so wacky action
>only BTILC is wacky, rest are bland and boring

Does it explain where Jill, Wesker, and the others are? Who is in this one?

And is Ruby Rose as clone of Alice?

>>only BTILC is wacky, rest are bland and boring
Holy shit, you have awful taste. No wonder you like the RE movies.

only faggots dont like the RE series t.bh

Go watch The Running Man

I love these movies but I wish they'd have kept Manson as the composer for the rest of the films. His style fit the morbid 'industrial fairy tale' setting of RE1 so fucking well

Who should play him in a live action movie?

I personally know someone who works on these movies. I got to see some very minor behind the scenes stuff. I don't actually care about the series though, but it's neat to get insider news.

Could you please share some if you don't mind? I like that stuff too

>"RESIDENT EVIL" (2002).
>"RESIDENT EVIL: APOCALYPSE" (2004).
>"RESIDENT EVIL: EXTINCTION" (2007).
>"RESIDENT EVIL: AFTERLIFE" (2010).
>"RESIDENT EVIL: RETRIBUTION" (2012).
>"RESIDENT EVIL: THE FINAL CHAPTER" (2016).
>"RESIDENT EVIL: ADDENDUM" (2019).
>"RESIDENT EVIL: AFTERMATH" (2022).
>"RESIDENT EVIL: GENESIS" (2027).
>"THE RESIDENT EVIL" (2033).
>"RE.EV." (2039).
>"RE.EVILUTION" (2042).
>"RE.EV.III" (2046).