Then it wouldn't be horror

Men can't be raped.

This film is misogynistic

women can't rape you dipshit
rape = sexual assault + power

But she had all the power

No one man should have all that power.

shut up you nigger

She did not, she cared about him only "intellectually" not physically.
She was a crazy fujoshi.

power = privilege

the clocks ticking i just count the hours

stop trippin im trippin off the powder

Using the "Blacks can't be racist" logic to support male rape, nice.

Just close your eyes you brain will eventually make you think its someone else.

Whites can't be raped.

Doesn't that hurt his brain sitting on it and using it to walk with???

She has the voice of an ugly fat chick.

>triggered
the brain is so heavy that it will crush itself when not entirely suspended in fluid with a natural buoyancy

He's to intelligent for pain

that's the burden of being much smarter than people around you, but you wouldn't know, would you? I know it is hard to comprehend that there are minds that are capable of fathoming ideas much to heavy for your mind's capacity. Imagine constantly debating quantum physics and the existence of god with yourself, because you know that there aren't people other than you that could fathom your arguments. Imagine not needing to go to college, for the professors are mere sheep compared to your intellectual capacity. Why spend your life listening to 101 physics and Newton's laws when you have disproven them years ago and are able to contemplate quantum mechanics far beyond what the brightest minds could even wish to understand. Yes, it does hurt, but it is the thinking man's burden.

And your horniness will make you like it fool.

wait, so are the wheels part of the brain or are they something you purchase separately and install them?

dailymotion.com/video/x54xqvb_the-biggest-fan_fun

Brain signals are transmitted through neurons as electricity. More advanced brains learn to transmit those signals wirelessly, so the wheels are independent from the rest of the brain. It's common knowledge, but I guess you're not to bright.