SERIOUS QUESTION

What the fuck are we actually supposed to do about Islam? You can kill it's practitioners but that only reinforces their ideologies and motivates them to be more deceptive, what we are doing is equivalent to taking less antibiotics than prescribed. They already figured out how to brainwash people and infiltrate the EU, how do we root these weeds once and for all?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusades
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just unshackle us Germans and we'll be going full ham again.

This time Muslims included.

How does one save another country from voting for idiots?

NIgga, yall were allies in the last two world wars.

Fuck off, all of this is your, and by extension, Europe's fault.

>You can kill its practitioners

If you kill ALL of them, there is no one left to practice it

Checkmate athetits

Like you did before and created Isreal? We'll be a global caliphate by next Tuesday.

Most terrorist attacks come from white people anyways. Why ban cute muzzies anyways?

>what is tequila

It needs to be portrayed as a political agenda like nazism.

This will never happen though because the people controlling the schools,government and media all benefit from the majority of people being low IQ immigrants that will only cause trouble in their own communities.

>well be going full ham again

Oh, goody. The guys who got their shit pushed in TWICE want us to count on them.

I rubbed elbows with you Krauts twice during exercises, and I think you're the only ones more useless than the Egyptians.

shit, your right
better nuke mexico too, just to be sure

Spain successfully got rid of its muslims. They can only hide for so many generations before they stop being muslims for real.

there will still be you guys?
you guys still don't realize that everybody is a muslim. every human being created by allah is a muslim.
at least thats what islam says

Islam says a lot of retarded incorrect shit. Who cares?

Kill them all, not some, not most, not 99%. KILL THEM ALL

Oh yeah, Adolf "We will always be closer to the people of Mohammad than the people of France" Hitler will teach those muslims a thing or two

Nuke the sand fags pls

you dont seem to get it, there is only one god, and in islam he has 99 names, allah is one of them.
and everyman was created by him, therefore every man is muslim.
thats why you guys will never understand islam, why so many pple follow it

Keep dreaming, Hans. Your people are completely cucked. NATO could give you nuclear weapons and rifles for every family, and you would still behave like cucks.

Dude, Hitler is dead

we were afraid that the japanese war would be a quagmire too if we invaded.

its a quagmire that we invaded the middle east.

we could've shown islam the godliness of science the same way we showed the japanese.

>Muslims kill civilians en masse and nobody bats an eye
>Trump suggests that we should kill terrorists families and everyone loses their minds

What is wrong with the western world?

Consider yourself unshackled, broski. Show the whole world what the only thing to do with mudslimes is.

Says the great waifu nation.

Systemic extermination of those who refuse to forsake the religion. Convert or die. Look at how we dishonored the Japs and their religion(worshipping the emporer) during the occupation phase from 1945-55. By 1960 The chinks were playing baseball and drinking coca-cola.

actually if you look at history, u'll see that everytime religious people were oppressed, their religion spreads like fire. just look at christianity with the roman empire.

You're so full of crap. There are clearly multiple Gods. If there was only one God, God wouldn't have made a commandent "Thou shalt put no other Gods before me." French faggot thinks he knows religion while he's being a flaming faggot every day.

Kill all sand niggers living in the West, don't let them into our countries anymore.

No, you don't get it. The quran is just a substandard mu'allaqat.
>"""""french""""""

or look at WW with the jews and stuff, you guys are doing the same mistakes

religion is if you like just like cancer, if you try to remove it, it will spread all over the place.

you guys are irrecuperable

I'd like to think that since they only have oil and victim-hood as their marketable products, you'd probably need to first silence them.

Sunlight is the best disinfectant. Show the public what Islam is, objectively. That's enough of a deterrent if you give them cherry picked - open a page and point at something in this case - examples of how it's abhorrent by it's nature. Build a strong public opinion that doesn't favor Islam. They'll do this themselves if left to it, and if free speech is protected.

Once that's done, then it's a process of both closing off migration of those coming from those backwards societies to where more civilized people live. Put heavy emphasis on assimilating them, and creating a sense of "individuality" in the remaining muslims. This will ruin their faith as they realize that their needs come before their false God's. They'll lose themselves in drugs, alcohol, and the benefits first-world citizens enjoy. After they've forgotten where they're from, breed them out.

After this is done, hit them with aggressive buy-outs of their resources, take advantage of their cheap labor markets, and find a way to keep the infighting in their countries.

Once the countries are weakened from within, spiritually, morally and economically, well- I suppose you let someone take over who's prepared to do the dirty work.

>all of this is your, and by extension, Europe's fault.
Stop projecting, kike golem.

>Like you did before and created Isreal?
Israel is a place where you can deport kikes to. There are more kikes in the US than there are in Israel.
The alternative is killing them all, but that too has to be an American effort since they're either living in your country or the country that's protected by your country.

>Consider yourself unshackled, broski.
I just looked, the US soldiers and nukes are still there. Chances are you'd still intervene.

If you kill all the practitioners and threaten death to any who practice it openly, it will go away.

Yeah, we probably would.
Wait until November when we have Trump so the neocons aren't in power anymore.

I don't think you understand what he means when he says "going full ham again"

thats why i like to lurk Sup Forums you guys never learn, you think that to remove religion you have to exterminate its followers, but if you look at history every fucking time that some clever guy said, lets remove them, the guy lost and religion spread like cancer

Sufism is a based alternative to the extremism

>if you kill your enemies, they win
When will this meme end? Just shoah them senpai

>he thinks we can't kill them all

>gr8

it wont, thats what the romans or the nazis thought. its impossible and will never happen, you guys live in a fantasy world.

its soooo funny, more entertaining than anything to watch you guys chimp out

nothing too radical, like murders or mass expulsions
close the mosques
ban shit like halal food
ban religious Muslim schools
ban Muslim clothing
ban sharia law
make their life shitty, but not too directly
wait for them to fuck off to Middle East/Turkey, or convert
problem solved
also, death sentence for terrorism, or association with terrorist or radical groups

Um, tell that to the hundreds of religions that have been exterminated over human history.

>Thinks there have only been a few religions through all history
Hi Ahmed! When did you learn to use a computer?

give all muslims a six-pack of glorious american Budweiser®

if you look at history all that shit was done in previous civilizations, and failed miserably.

>most terrorists are suicide bombers death sentance wont change anything

Never understood the threat. They have 1,300,000,000 people? We have 330,000,000 people, and our kill ratio is 50:1.

That's 10 times overkill.

Pro-tip: to muslims, such as the algerian you are speaking, to "religion" means islam.

>Claims he looks at history
>Totally ignores the hundreds of religions that have existed through all history
Your sense of self awareness is astounding, Ahmed.

hi hanz
they were exterminated by a greater religion, mosty monotheism, the only way to beat a religion, is to make a greater one.

We could start with not actively promoting it and stop being best buddies with the most backwards muslim country out of them all(Saudi Arabia).

Wall them off from civilization and they will destroy themselves.

This whole "if you kill your enemies, they win" idea is ridiculous and only based on the relatively 'soft' wars that Americans have been forced to fight by the public opinion. Of you just kill everyone, there isn't anyone to protest it. Why do you think people do genocide, just solely for fun?

wassup retard, i bet you work at a mcdonald lol

White people are fucking savage when they angry.

>Ahmed's getting mad, going to ad hominem
Hi muslim! Figured that was you!

Introducing atheism and New scientist.

Kill them ALL

Just be quiet

Keep them out of the West. Trump has the right idea.

yeah im a muslim, so? is that supposed to be bad? lol
, its not adhominems, Sup Forums level is mostly of the "bas peuple" the peasants if you like, the guys who have shitty lives and have shitty jobs, its funny to see them chimp out here :)

Islam is fine. If the arabs want to pray to their desert rapist then let them. Most don't bother anyone, live and let live.

The problem is the fundies, and Islam has a lot of those right now. If you look at Islamic fundamentalism and Christian, or Jewish, or fucking Buddhist fundamentalism, they're remarkably similar in their tactics and danger. The problem with Islam is that they currently have a massive fuckload of these lunatics.

How do you fix it? I'm not sure. How to stop religious fundamentalism is a question that's plagued societies for thousands of years. I'm not sure there's a good answer.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusades

You might not be familiar with it, but us and our brothers across the border spent a large of our history contending with this very problem.
Now we're not, for the most part.

>More ad hominem
Muslims who wear their ego on their sleeves are the gift that keeps on giving! No one gets angry faster!

>tfw entire countries will be gulags in the future

Sealing off the Middle East, infecting the water with some poisonous algae and then waiting for them to die off on their own should be pretty efficient.

Just fly over it and drop the ones we have in our countries down, it's not like you'd have to land first.

>Islam is fine

nope
see Spain, Muslim free for centuries
see Balkans (Muslims used to be 30-40%), only in this case French and Brits prevented us from sending them all to Turkey
it absolutely works
>most terrorists are suicide bombers
who cares? they will kill anyway
so kill them, let them know that they won't achieve anything, Christians won't budge, there will be no mercy
when terrorist is hiding somewhere, send fucking army to tear that place apart and shoot everyone who resists
secret mosque? 10 years in prison
but again, nothing too brutal like murder, that's bad for society in general
what I'm saying is: ban Islam de facto
that's the way to deal with them
Islam and Christian or secular culture can't coexist
you're just delaying the inevitable with appeasement
they respect force, show them force

1. Seal the borders
2. Deport en masse
3. Crusade if they keep coming in
4. Europe must return to Catholicism or die

Catholics gotta dump Francis first. He's a muslim loving cuck.

>Austria

How's your wife's son doing? You had one chance to fix shit and you dumbasses blew it.

>Just fly over it and drop the ones we have in our countries down, it's not like you'd have to land first.
TOP KEK

Nuke the entire middle east. From Pakistan to egypt. Fuck it while youre at it nuke it from china to chile.

I dont, i come here for entertainment, funny to meet some low lives from time to time, makes you , so tell me please, how are you going to exterminate islam?

its just impossible bro, you just convert thats all, also islam is an open door :)

>You can kill it's practitioners but that only reinforces their ideologies and motivates them to be more deceptive

kek

Muslims are coward rats, they only attack weak countries and civilizations. Once you prove you are serious they won't touch you.

We get the pope we deserve

Considering most Catholics are fake (Christmas/Easter goers) God has rewarded us for our laziness

Everyone needs to start getting serious about their faith so we can get a based traditional latin pope

You'll have to put bullets in my chest first. I'll never throw women into a garbage bag.

>stop muslim immigration
>shut down mosques in the west
>break local muslim communities (don't let muslim only areas)

thats about it, thats how you likk a religion without having to kill people
>inb4 i like to kill people

>American calling anyone else cuck

Does someone have the picture?

You can't "get rid" of a religion with billions of followers. But we can ban Muslims from entering the US, ban mosques from practicing, and enact laws that severely punish any attempts at terrorism that spring up (military trial, death sentence, etc.)

It doesn't "reinforce their practitioners," it teaches them respect. Every community that lives with Muslims uses violent, collective punishment to control them.

An open door the way in - a death trap the way out

Turn the other cheek

Dunno, it worked on Christians, look at Turkey.

we don't want to destroy Islam
I don't care about Islam unless it's in Europe

Same way liberals chipped away at Christianity. Just point out what a shitty, nonsenical anti-life theology it is that punishes unorthodoxy. It's something progressives would do if they had any balls.

Globalisation

If it worked for my ancestors it will work for the west.

No. We have to get rid of it. As I said, when you have an infection, do you take some of your antibiotics or the full course?

Is there a way to cut off them providing us with oil?

They did put themselves in a corner by just focusing on oil.

>Does someone have the picture?

Found it myself.

>see Balkans
>nothing too radical
the fuck am I reading

Add xenoestrogens to halal food to decrease aggression and birthrates.

They bash Christianity, then support Islam. Nobody expects them to make sense.

>build concentration camps
>mask them as refugee camps
>????
>profit

The only people that have issues with other people worshiping whoever they want are edgy atheists or other fundies, both of whom are irrelevant.

difference is Christian response to that was a lot less radical than Muslim response is
it's intimidation, and various political projects and deluded groups work in their favor
criticism of Islam is heavily discouraged or treated as racism
criticism of Christianity, meh, that's cool

I am waiting for this day.

They don't even try to fit in.