ORLANDO BREAKING NEWS: ACCOMPLICE FOUND

wsbtv.com/news/local/wftv-arrest-expected-in-orlando-nightclub-mass-shooting/340918422

A top law enforcement source told WFTV an arrest, elsewhere in Florida, is expected of an alleged accomplice.

We are working to learn more information on this developing story. Check back with WSBTV.com and tune into Channel 2 Action News at 6 p.m. for the latest.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailysignal.com/2016/06/12/obamas-shameful-pivot-to-gun-control-after-orlando/
whio.com/news/news/50-deaths-53-injured-in-fla-nightclub-shooting/nrfC3/
archive.is/CFpKy
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-gay-pride-la-weapons-20160612-snap-story.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shieeeeeet

oh boy

>shoulda bought a gun
>bich ass nigga

topkek, is that real?

Meanwhile Obama is now trying to pass gun control legislation. I'm fucking terrified right now. No national security to speak of, no border, and now they're trying to take my guns.

I hope it's more Muslims

oh fuck

maybe this is why obama gave that hasty speech and just dipped because he knew there was an escaped suspect

Yes

Better screencap this.

This is one of those sorts of reports that disappears afterward and nobody ever mentions again.

If it didn't happen after sandy hook, then it will never happen.

Watch it will be some white patsy I fucking guarantee it

It's literally fucking happening

or maybe he got notified of an attack happening so he is trying to rush in for it.

did the bathroom fagget die?

>shoulda bought a gun bitch ass nigga

Yes.

yes

dailysignal.com/2016/06/12/obamas-shameful-pivot-to-gun-control-after-orlando/

When hasn't he done this?

>shoulda bought a gun
LIBERAL BTFO

Don't give up yer guns fellow ameribros

I bet he's one of those Christian Extremists.

No. The angle of the yellow highlighted text doesn't match the angle of the phone or the other text.

probably..

Should have bought a gun, faggot.

it really makes me think

Somebody's gotta tell all those #hashtagtivists that the internet has got to go.

why would they announce an arrest before it happens?

possibly

>inb4 they blame Sup Forums/anonymous

The arrest already happened. Now they're going to tell people about it.

Oh yea, the text doesn't match, how did I not even see that

It's probably the guy who was holding the escape door shut like the fags were talking about

This. Probably a white male Christian shitlord who met the shooter and made a pact to kill fags in a cross religion agreement.

SCREENCAP IT

It would be racist not to give the suspect a chance to escape, if he is part of a minority.

He's already in custody but now they have a warrant.

Do we know if this is true yet?

>this source says arrest "in the next few days"
whio.com/news/news/50-deaths-53-injured-in-fla-nightclub-shooting/nrfC3/

something stinks

I bet it was a white guy

board of peace!

"""""""Lone Wolf"""""" (((they))) said. "Don't worry, goyim", (((they))) said.

You know, damage control is a lot easier when you predict something which works against your position instead of hoping really really bad that, despite all logic, everything will support your position in the end.

Praise Kek

>terrified
then you already lost.

this is all a fucking bread-and-circus to keep liberal voters in line. it will never happen. the war it would trigger would cost them everything, and they know it. stop worrying.

That's actually the supposed texts a mother received from her son, minutes before he died. Shopped to look like some dumb nigger joke.
TOP FUCKING KEK

Sup Forums is a board of peace

they can't collar him until he's back from hajj

Karla Ray Verified account
@KRayWFTV

@Mark_B_707 @MarthaSugalski @MikeMcCWYFF @WFTV we've shared the only details we're able to share at this time. This is all still pending.

They won't and they can't. There are more guns than people in the US. It'd trigger a revolution and as soon as a revolution launches off the US government has already lost. See pic related

Arrchie.is will also do the job.
archive.is/CFpKy

inb4 it's the hodor fag

Liberals and their "lone wolf" theories btfo

Cernovich has been saying there were multiple shooters all along.

Exactly what we want a drawn out trial indicating Islam is the factor. Those faggots didn't die in vain.

Vox Day Too was one of the first people to question the lone wolf theory.

Are you saying the lone gunman story is full of holes?

What a shocking plot development. I think I saw this movie.

It really doesn't make sense.

>hundreds and hundreds of people
>tons of ammo
>large venue

But ONE guy herded these people and carried tons of ammo and pulled it off by himself? No way

checked

The news station is hinting that it's more about someone who "helped" him in some way, not that it automatically means someone else who was present at the club

Inb4 the shooter is a white, native, Christian. Planted of course.

yes they did, you're political positioning isn't worth the cum that once leaked from out their assholes.

So, two,not one, self hating gays help each other massacre people theu've been clubbing with for literally years. It doesn't get much more fucked up than that tbqh.

At least ISIS probably wish they didn't accept the shooter's pledge of allegiance now that it's known he was actually gay lol

>implying it's not just some mudshit from his mosque that supported him or his ideas

Any kekologists able to interpret this?
>CHRISTOPHER HANSEN said he was in the VIP lounge when he heard gunshots. He continued to hear shooting even after he emerged and saw the wounded being tended across the street.

>"I was thinking, 'Are you kidding me?' So I just dropped down. I just said, 'Please, please, please, I want to make it out,'" he said. "And when I did, I saw people shot. I saw blood. You hope and pray you don't get shot."

It was terrifying. I was there and watched it all happening.

You can believe me.

Self hating gay, I've been calling it from the start

>focusing on whats really important here

If he fired shots at the club we're gonna have to disqualify Omar's high score, restoring Seung Hui Cho to the #1 spot for America.

MUH LONE WOLF

i heard Hilary was there and was under sniper fire

My nips are so fucking hard right now after reading that.

this kills the record

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-gay-pride-la-weapons-20160612-snap-story.html

Thris.

L O N E W O L F

O

N

E

W

O

L

F

>Not real Muslim

are we doomed?

Why is Sup Forums even still talking about this? Some foreign pedophile killed a bunch of foreign pedophiles. It's not like Orlando has been US territory in decades, de facto if not de jure. Foreigners kill each other constantly in foreign shitholes like Orlando. Who cares?

Why do the British come here to kill fags dont they have enough there?

Why the fuck would they release this information? The media is so goddamned incompetent. Surely this accomplice is paying attention to the news and now knows his arrest is imminent.