The greatest albums of all time

These are the greatest albums ever released. This is not an opinion, this is an indisputable fact. The albums in pic related represent the pinnacle of music. You can not deny this, for this is the truth and the truth speaks volumes.

Vespertine is the better Bjork album

You can claim all you want, I still don't like any of those, have only listened yo like half of one of those, and won't bother listening any of those ever either. I don't give a fuck about your "greatest albums" if the music is shit. Bye bye.

I'd agree besides Pet Sounds which is an absolute masterpiece and anyone who disagrees simply isn't cut out for listening to music

>5 pop albums and proto-ambient
hmmmm

What kind of idiot thinks IASW is among the best Davis albums, nevermind greatest of all time?

it just is

Only Nick Drake is correct, the rest is basic bitch "music fan" RYM garbage

Didn't mean to call Miles Davis garbage. I'll agree with that one too but I prefer his other albums

>Laughing Stock
>garbage
Why do you think so, user?

Only agree with Talk Talk, the rest is overrated garbage.

I was just being inflammatory. Obviously these are all outstanding records, I just wouldn't put it in my top six.

>This is not an opinion
Calling something not an opinion doesn’t make it automatically not an opinion.

>I still don’t like any of those
>I only listened to half of one
I don’t think that’s how it works.
Which one did you half listen to?

Laughing Stock is my #2 of all time.

Only behind Tim Heckers Virgins

Good albums OP but you got a long ways to go

the only fact here is that you're a spotty little 20 year old virgin for life

>Not Ravendeath 1972

>his worst album
no thx

You are incorrect friendo :^)

Why are tripfags always so fucking annoying?

Not even me, but
Is correct

(Well at least his least impressive of this decade, still 8/10 almost 9 for me) I’m also in the minority who thinks Love Streams is fantastic though so sue me

Honestly never got the hype for Virgins, it's certainly not bad, long way from that, just don't find it half as pleasent to listen to as Ravendeath, his worst is Haunt Me imo (though there are some I haven't listened to)

>Pink Moon
>Forever Changes
not having that mate, sorry. Good job neither of our opinions matter!

Yes, it's how it works, because I say so. I know the genre/s all of those albums fall into, and I don't like it/them, so I'm not going to waste my valuable time listening to shit I dislike. And the one I half listened to was the Björk one, and she is indeed a great artist.

Honestly Virgins might make more sense in 10 years or so. Such a unique expression to the album sonically. It feels like a different world entirely (one of the reasons I also think Laughing Stock is perfect) I think Virgins will be looked at from a similar perspective in the future.

These are the greatest albums ever released. This is not an opinion, this is an indisputable fact. The albums in pic related represent the pinnacle of music. You can not deny this, for this is the truth and the truth speaks volumes.

Virgins has three or so great songs, some really good, then the end tracks are as if he was filling in space. Still worth it for prisms' and track 4 I think, blast it in your car cruising and you can see the wtf in bystanders