Fuck you, I liked it

Fuck you, I liked it.

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/6232426
youtube.com/watch?v=prhSe71_nmM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

half songs are some of my favorites, a few are least faves. overall like it, but i never think of radiohead in terms of albums bc some of their best songs are b-sides or unreleased only live for years before finally recorded

Dubs my witness that it was good

dubs my witness that dubs my witness that it was good

tkol confirmed good

Call me pleb but 2007-2012 Radiohead was just fucking unstoppable. The chemistry of the band, the use of all different kinds of tones, textures, and vibrational frequency experiments...idk In Rainbows and TKOL are just pretty damn flawless imo.

slightly annoying they did not include this as it was just a single or whatever from that same time, such a good track
vimeo.com/6232426

i think what's pushed them as a band is their need to get passed OK Computer, that album came and ruined everything

manages to sound like both TKOL and IR, pre cool missing link

It’s not a bad album, it just pales in comparisson to their other work.

Idk, they seemed more eager to prove themselves to be something more after Kid A, considering the dense output they had put out in the couple years that followed that one. But you’re right, it’s probably the praise they got in that era in general that pushed their boundaries even further.

radiohead are a band where you need to hear every song they put out, because sometimes there are nuggets hiding that are better than album cuts

plus unreleased songs that there's just a live performance like this which, in my opinion is one of their best songs - was very surprised it was not on a moon shaped pool
youtube.com/watch?v=prhSe71_nmM

People don't like this? It's definitely one of the more exciting radiohead albums

there is some serious complaints goin around, it is rather short and scattershot in its flow and some tracks are weird because they sampled themselves rather than play as a band. for me it's best seen as an experiment like thom yorke solo albums. the hate against it is silly

i want next album to be happier and uplifting version of AMSP. Delicate like sun lighting through a heavy fog

do i expect too much?

probably not, they seem to give fans what they want. you'll probably get some of those songs and some electronic weird shit mixed, whatever they can come up with before they break up

i want The Bends 2 do i expect too much?

fucking love it tbqh

i guess if we're reviving the original thread..

dude listen to coldplay

I wasn't aware that these were generally disliked

no you listen to coldplay

haha just sayin, they kinda made the bends 2

i just hope that LP won't be named Metal Ballads vol. 1

Live from the Basement is even better, The Daily Mail is god tier

Still my favorite from them. Definitely the most expansive record to date even over KID A imo. Plus all the surrounding songs are great, Daily mail & staircase / These are my twisted words ect.

You need trips of truth for that shit
TOKL is bad

the new bjorka album made me want to listen to tkol

here we go

damn

One of my favorite albums of all time.

Everyone like fetch

The songs on TKOL are good songs, as the live and basement performances have shown

however, the album versions, mmmm not my cup of tea (except for the butcher that shit is god tier)

why are the in rainbows and king of limbs basement sessions not available on vinyl yet god damnit?!

what's this? didn't know american psycho was an album