M'sian beats 70 to emerge best medical student, grabs Golden Graduation laureate in Poland

We beat you even in your own country eurotrash.

nst.com.my/news/nation/2017/07/256061/msian-beats-70-emerge-best-medical-student-grabs-golden-graduation

>M'sian gets beat up by 70 Poles.

>being this ungrateful

eww

that's to be expected sinced there's like 10 times more asians than whites

why do third world cunts decide to study in a shithole not known for medical anything?

i can understand studying medicine in germany or america but poland seems pretty useless and no different from third world medical """"""education"""""".

>She emerged as best medical student among more than 70 international students from the European Union, Middle East countries and Malaysia.
We beat all of you anons. Don't worry.

Do you have any butthurt Polack facebook posts about this?

It's no big deal. Poles are just albino roaches while M'sians are brown ones.

>In Pooland

why would anyone be butthurt about this?

>a woman
>a south east asian
>a muslim
How do you even sleep at night eurotrash?

i don't think anyone cares about international students, poles study mostly in polish courses separately from them
why are you so mad though? we provide opportunities for students from other countries and even made a celebration with guests and shit, you should be happy not angry

Funnily enough this same student never left her room

>Dr Nor Syahairah Mohd Nor Norul
First of all what the fuck sort of name is this?

>She emerged as best medical student among more than 70 international students from the European Union, Middle East countries and Malaysia.
Second of all they're not including Polish students, if she'd beaten them surely they'd mention that? So this is a non story?

Yeah. Just most of the EU. Not Poled though.

>Second of all they're not including Polish students, if she'd beaten them surely they'd mention that? So this is a non story?
Here, there are separate courses in English (for international students), and in Polish (for poles and polish speakers). Usually, the level of competition is much lower on international courses, because many people from poorer African and Middle Eastern countries partake int those, or Erazmus participants that mostly care about partying and having fun. There are Poles studying international courses too, usually those who failed to get admitted to the main Polish courses.

So OP's genius beat a bunch of niggers and lazy fucks, gg Malasyia

Try a UK medical degree next time eh?

You don't need to be so mad brit. You're not EU anymore.

>You're not EU anymore
And that is relavent in this situation how?

>Best student
Well grats on being the best student I guess

why are you so aggressive though? you had no part in this achievement of several of your countrymen anyways

>we
Why do you believe that somehow you have any rights to all of her hard work?

>We

Oh you didn't hear? OP is directly responsible for this girls achievements

I didn't know you EUfags are so easy to anger. Do you guys not feel ashamed to get beaten by a muslim southeast asian third worlder woman?

>we

She's malay user. And look how more diverse we are than the US.

The article states she was the best out of the international students.

Doesn't that mean the award was for international students?

kek this
>poland is nice enough to host a student and give them a degree
>sutdent proceeds to spit in the face of poland and brag about his home country
???
why are those people even allowed to participate
unironically they should be sentenced to the firing squad for this kind of behaviour

That means more competition from smart countries in the EU and Middle East countries. Or are you implying those EU students are stupider than Poles?

>Or are you implying those EU students are stupider than Poles?

Their courses were most likely in English and not even attended by Poles. Also pic related.

dah dah la tu, buat malu je

Malu ape bro. Best siot camni. Diaorg ni cepat ambik hati sangat. Aduh kelakar je baca semua ni.

>math
>medicine
??????

I was responding to the "stupider" part. In any event, I bet international programmes/courses in Poland are in English and tend not to be attended by natives.

>university of warsaw

there is your problem
one of biggest shithole in our country
I could smear shit over my exam, and i'd still pass there

>math is not used in medicine

Found the american

If you want to respond at least do it in a way that makes sense. Besides, of course Poles don't go to international courses since they can't speak English worth a damn

>geometry
>Pre-calculus
>upper lever algebra
>used in medicine
Found the slavshit

I had lectured a calculus course in university and the top students were pre-med.

Yeah pre-med, once they finish Calc 1 or whatever intro class they stop because it's not required. They do it to prep for the math on the entrance exam which itself doesn't have very many math questions or even those that require more than simple algebra or derivations

And PISA tests the capacity to learn high school level math which would correlated with the capacity to memorise algorithms. And modern doctors memorise/follow approved algorithms when diagnosing and prescribing treatment.

Stop picking at straws. The Pisa test determines the level of instruction in a country not the ability of a student to learn. The test gives higher scores to countries that have more rigorous math standards than those that don't, why do think questions that determine number sense make up less than 10% of the test while geometry is around 30%? Math at the Pisa level is all about memorizing how to solve standard questions