*and many moreeee*

That's only %10 of spam shitposts

>December 12
No it's not you cocksucker.

Not until tommorow.

And we did it FOR YOU

Timezones fatty

Hopefully this cancer end with the new year

I really need to reevaluate how I spend my limited time on this planet. My youth is dwindling away, spent fruitlessly in countless hours over a glowing screen.

Welcome to my party, you don't get to bring friends.

>american education

>hopefully thousands of teenagers are going to kill themselves at the same time

got ham is a television show

Here's to the next 5

Good thing cuz I don't got any LOL *ba dum ch*

PAVERU HAKASE, CIA DESU!

When you get to the point of "general" you've already passed into shitpost territory.

>filtering rate my sister threads
wtf is wrong with you user

I estimate 20. Don't think that many people would be this autistic desu. idk maybe they would see how stupid the whole thing is or hit puberty

BIG?

youtu.be/wSRylVSfxyw?t=24

This year will be the year of Smee

20? Yeah maybe in 2012. With the power of reddit, thousands have access to the meme and constantly think it's the best new thing.

Happy birthday, Big Guy!

It's only still around because calling someone a hothead is funnier than the actual meme

It was just wishful thinking but this is really sad.

He's grown up so much, I'm so proud of him.

>the movie was released on the date: July 16, 2012

Hotheads get out

DOCTOR PAVEL, I'M CIA

FIVE YEARS

FOR FIVE YEARS THIS STUPID PIECE OF SHIT MEME HAS BEEN POSTED 24/7, ONLY THIS BOARD CAN BE THIS AUTISTIC. I HOPE THE FUCKING MODS PERMABAN ALL OF YOU FAGGOTS, GO MAKE YOUR OWN STUPID BOARD AND CALL IT 'LE EPIC BANE CHAN'. IT'S PROBABLY THE MOST RETARDED THING IVE EVER SEEN ON THE INTERNET, I ACTUALLY FEEL SAD FOR YOU PEOPLE THAT ARE SO AUTISTIC THAT YOU POST THIS THINKING THAT YOU'RE FUNNY, 'LOLOLOLO LOOOK AT ME IM LE CIA XDDDD SO EPIC EPIC FOR THE WIN EPIC MAYMAY' Sup Forums IS A FUCKING SHITHOLE IM SICK OF YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS POSTING THIS STUPID ASS MEME 24/7 FUCK OFF U FUCKING FAGGOTS STOP POSTING THAT STUPID CIA AGENT AND THE OTHER ASS BANE, 5 YEARS, 5 FUCKING YEARS POSTING THE SAME SHIT, NOT EVERY WEEK BUT EVERY HOUR, EVERY HOUR THERE'S A BANE THREAD, ON EVERY BOARD OF Sup Forums, U FUCKING AUTISTS, IVE NEVER SUCH SUCH HIGH LEVELS OF AUTISM, THIS BOARD IS MORE AUTISTIC THAN ALL THE OTHER BOARDS COMBINED, THE DARK KNIGHT SUCKS DICK AND SO DOES YOUR WORTHLESS LITTLE BOARD, I BET YOUR DICKLETS START TINGLING WHEN YOU POST SOMETHING ABOUT BANE, ISN'T THAT RIGHT FAGGOTS? I BET THAT YOU GET SOME SEXUAL STIMULATION FROM UPLOADING A PICTURE OF BANE TO YOUR BOARD HUH? I BET THAT YOU MASTURBATE TO THE THOUGHT OF GETTING FUCKED BY THE ACTORS OF THE DARK KNIGHT RISES. IT'S PROBABLY TRUE, YOU'RE ALL FAGGOTS AND WANT BANE'S DICK. OH LOOK ITS TIME TO REPOST UR STUPID CIA THREAD, GO AHEAD AND CLICK THE BUTTON WITH YOUR GREASY NECKBEARD FINGERS. I BET YOU WEAR FEDORAS AND TRENCHCOATS TOO. STUPID ASS FAGGOTS, THIS FORCED MEME IS NOTHING MORE THAN SHIT, TRYHARD FEDORA NECKBEARDS ATTEMPT AT BEING ORIGINAL. YOUR "OC" IS PATHETIC, JUST SOME SHITTY PAINT EDITS OF THE SAME PIC OVER AND OVER. WHAT A BUNCH OF TALENTLESS FAGGOTS, GO CHEW ON YOUR MOUNTAIN DEW AND YOUR DORITOS. IM DONE ARGUING WITH YOU FAGGOTS, GO CHECK YOUR STUPID DUBS AND RE-WATCH TDKR FOR THE 50TH TIME WHILE YOU MANCHILDREN KEEP REPOSTING THIS UNFUNNY CRAP EVERY SINGLE HOUR

FUCK YOU FAGGOTS

baneposting predates the release of TDKR

We had the scene in late 2011

t. Redditor from 2014

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy on Sup Forums?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Bane thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" CIA agent guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a capeshit movie. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Banefag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "FOR YOU FOR YOU FOR YOU." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

Did CIA want a cock in his mouth at this moment? Is he gay?

ITT

get a load of this hothead

STICKY WHEN?

NOWSH NOT THE TIME FOR CAKE BROSHER

>haha I made myself look like a fool!
>I'll call everyone reddit and they'll think I'm cool again

hothead

>RyRy
why

Nobody cares, Reddit.

Fuck off.

uhhhhhh Houston we have a hothead

>implying I'm that guy

Sup Forums history revisionist buff is classic reddit.

Not. Yet.

15 more minutes

wasn't the same poster

PAVERU HAKASE

That's a big amount of time.

hahahah

post memorable moments

You know why

we made it lads

Not big enough

i like the time CIA said "Bane?"
i don't know why that stuck with me

On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy.
I hope all of your wishes come true.
May each post and each image be filled with delight,
And your birthday be perfect FOR YOU!

It's funny because they guy says "the masked man" and he says bane like they're talking about fucking Voldemort.

This is your reminder that baneposting isn't as old as what these meme opportunists want you to believe. BANE? is, but BANEPOSTING is the meme opportunists(see: reddit, Sup Forums, and Sup Forums) version of Sup Forumss

A plane crash when?

Would you look at this hothead over here.

People only gave it a name 3 years after it started, wow you sure showed us.

Say "Bane?" in your voice and post
vocaroo.com

>People
Meme opportunists

>is it really one guy

I think at this point: yes. Levels of autism I didn't even think were possible, but I think this guy get his kicks from singlehandedly attempting to force memes relentlessly and succeeding at it. Probably people would be genuinely surprised to find what memes can be attributed to this single mentally-ill yet genius person.

Honestly baneposting was the best and worst thing that happened to Sup Forums. Because of it, this place is now spammed to death by memeing Reddit cucks. Pretending to act like idiots eventually draws real idiots. Now this place is incapable of intelligent discussion

vocaroo.com/i/s0sPHA9gIksa

Best thread yet on this board

>is it really one guy
What where did I say that?
For the rest of your post there was one guy named Saetre that use to be the one guy forcing multiple memes but I don't think he posts here anymore

>imgur filename

Really epic, r/Sup Forums.

I was replying to May he rest in peace.

joke's on you
I'm a big guy for you

H O T
O
T

Or because it's the first thing that comes on google images when you search for "baneposting 4u sticky" and you just copy paste the image link.

What happened to that guy who made all those baneposting videos? Did he die?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

A really good sign.

So baneposters were baneposting from the day they were born?

Think b4 you speak next time hothead