Ya'll nigs remember Grant from Mythbusters?

Ya'll nigs remember Grant from Mythbusters?
THIS, is his long time girl friend and soon to be wife.

Harvest the Rice,
Rest In Paradise.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanjing_anti-African_protests
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_C-M217
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/8097173/Vladimir-Putins-daughter-to-marry-the-son-of-South-Korean-admiral.html
newyorker.com/culture/photo-booth/invisible-bridges-life-along-the-chinese-russian-border
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/dispatches/features/2009/where_russia_meets_china/why_are_siberian_russians_drawn_to_china.html
ibtimes.co.uk/russia-just-who-are-daughters-vladimir-putin-1541475
instagram.com/daria2692/
instagram.com/dasha_mezina/
instagram.com/anna__yakusheva/
instagram.com/tatiana_a_v/
instagram.com/victoria_daybova/
blog.okcupid.com/index.php/race-attraction-2009-2014/
youtube.com/watch?v=rCIgpUTvfsA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>fuck white and black guys all her life
>finally settles with a rich azn dude after she hits 28-30

I knew that fucker liked white women. He probably fucked Kari too.

I cant help it but i think she looks like the kind of woman who prays on weak minded men who she will marry and eventually divorce them and suck alimony from them for the rest of their lives.

Just watch out Grant. Stay on your toes.

RICED

BIG

Is the chink living in Canada again.

Nonokosage n shit.

Where is the BLACKED guy when you need him?

>long time girl friend

kek okay. He probably eats the loads from other guys out her pussy.

why are there so many white guys who want her to cuck him? you guys upset over this?

is the new not muthbusters show on netflix yet? i miss carey grant and tori

Even Asian women think that Asian men are unattractive.

is that you greece?

>the azn males for white females poster appears
I fucking love this guy, post some more great stereotype-smashing pictures you complete faggot

Nope, r/asianmasculinity.

>I fucking love this guy, post some more great stereotype-smashing pictures you complete faggot

To be honest, I'm tired of him.

holy shit lol

why does this shit make people so upset? it's uncommon for asian guys to get white girls, but white guys lose their shit when it happens.

Is that you, Ching Ching?

>I knew that fucker liked white women
This was his ex-gf before he got famous and was working at Lucasfilm / ILM.

LOL
pathetic gyro

>literally using the same images as in this collage

LOL, why does this upset you guys so much to keep these fucking things saved on your computer?

I think she worked with robotics in some way. He definitely has a preference for blondes.

that guy was autistic

but that doesn't mean that you're not autistic

you are autistic

She either got Yellowed

or

He got Bleached

More Happas more fun

>it's uncommon for asian guys to get white girls, but white guys lose their shit when it happens.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanjing_anti-African_protests

>As well as resentment about the larger stipends given to African students, hostility from Chinese students towards Africans also flared up when there was contact between African men and Chinese women. In an incident in Shanghai in 1979, African students were attacked after playing loud music and making sexual remarks to Chinese women. These clashes became more common during the 1980s and sometimes led to arrests and deportations of African students. Cultural differences in dating habits added to the tensions.

No one wants to see the women of his tribe with a stranger. It's called biology.

>racemixing

enjoy your elliot rodger happas

I have the new ones, just for you.

ITT: SAME CHINK FAGGOT REPLY TO HIMSELF OVER AND OVER AGAIN

They did a lot more than make sexual remarks, there very many cases of rape.

only when the father is white famalam

Can someone give reason for this beyond just Asian men are betas
why are Japanese men like this?

>You spend all day searching amww pics and posting it in Sup Forums
>Complaing about what the others do

TOP KEK

>it's uncommon for asian guys to get white girls

1. Entire populations east of China and west of Europe (and including parts of Europe) has Asian genes in them due to the conquest of them Genghis Khan. This is proven by DNA testing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_C-M217

2. There are more White women (mostly Russian / Central Asian) with Chinese men alone than all the White men with East Asian women in the world. Here is the girl from TATU (who is probably the only Russian celeb most people in the West know) with her Asian babydaddy.

>Movie
>Star

Please...

C H I N K E D

>east of China and west of Europe
errr .. I meant west of China and east of Europe

Hey you're right, That's the same for white Brendan Frasiers white wife and so many other women who marry white men.

>2. There are more White women (mostly Russian / Central Asian) with Chinese men alone than all the White men with East Asian women in the world. Here is the girl from TATU (who is probably the only Russian celeb most people in the West know) with her Asian babydaddy.

Nice, source.

This. White guys who go after Asian women are beta losers and their wives are materialistic harpies.
Asian men who can get white women have to be alpha as fuck out of necessity, and while white women are fucking insane it's balance out a bit by that fact.

Sure if you make a graph that says so. You can make as many graphs as you want and it would be true.

>There are more White women (mostly Russian / Central Asian) with Chinese men alone than all the White men with East Asian women in the world

Vladimir's Putin own daughter was dating a Korean.
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/8097173/Vladimir-Putins-daughter-to-marry-the-son-of-South-Korean-admiral.html

wait this makes so much sense. Mediterranean women love famous asian men.

>White women
>Russian / Central Asian

Again, nice source, as always.

You're a well-know liar, like the vast majority of Asians.

holy shit greece, settle down
guaranteed that guy got cucked by an asian

>Being this delusional

TOP KEK

You're the most undesirable men.

1) "That was one of the few mixed couples that Monteleone encountered in which a Chinese woman was paired with a Russian man. “The combination is usually Chinese men and Russian women,” he said. On the southern side of the border, he noticed that language schools are full of young Russian women who seem dedicated to acquiring Mandarin, and a Chinese husband."
newyorker.com/culture/photo-booth/invisible-bridges-life-along-the-chinese-russian-border

2) "One feature of the Russian-Chinese relationship seemed especially telling: Cross-border marriages are overwhelmingly between Chinese men and Russian women.
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/dispatches/features/2009/where_russia_meets_china/why_are_siberian_russians_drawn_to_china.html

a ching chong probably took his gf. there's no other reason someone can be this mad.

There are white nerds too

>gets called out
>"WAHHH!!! YOU DO IT TOO!!!!"

>dat qt white mom wearing the korean dress to support her daughter's marriage

CUUUUTEEE!!

Nice fake news.

ibtimes.co.uk/russia-just-who-are-daughters-vladimir-putin-1541475

Buboy will fuck your wife chubbs. Watch your back.

>5'11
>6'

based buboy

>>White women
>>Russian / Central Asian

Are any of these girls white?

instagram.com/daria2692/
instagram.com/dasha_mezina/
instagram.com/anna__yakusheva/
instagram.com/tatiana_a_v/
instagram.com/victoria_daybova/

Why do all these insecure asian masculinity guys keep spamming the board with random pictures of asian guys with white women?

Nobody cares. This is just a trophy thread. Congrats you managed to date a white person.

Nice links with zero real stats.

As I said, you're just a liar as always.

I wonder what made him wanted to respond with this?

Lets be honest here. It's better a white woman gets knocked up with an Ellliot Rodger than a Mullato Jamal.

Is one of his parents white?

they have light skin, but they're not white

What a fantastic graph you made there. Congrats. I'm sure it will all magically come true very soon.

elliot wouldn't have killed those white girls and asian guys if that would've happened

elliot targeted them because he hates amwf

White girls with their asian gay friend.

both Japanese men and women are pretty redpilled

neither wants relationships or getting married and they think sex is overrated (inb4 small penis jokes)

they're either about career or self-fulfillment

>selection_bias.jpg

What does that even mean.

jesus greece

>I'm too stupid to use google

blog.okcupid.com/index.php/race-attraction-2009-2014/

They get overworked as wage slaves then kill themselves. Yeah, pretty redpilled.

There are white criminals too

There are white gays too

>Nice links with zero real stats.

1) see
2) China & Russia share a border longer than Canada & US (without Alaska).
3) Go to vk.com (aka Russian facebook) and search for any town near the China/Russian border and look at all those Russian girls with Chinese men

WMAF is the most common mixed relationship.
That wouldn't change even if the entire female population of Russia started dating asians.

There are white retards too. Look in the mirror

See what???

Zero real stats.

Get rekt again.

>west of Europe
you mean the atlantic ocean?

That's a dating site though. Everyone on it is damaged

>WMAF is the most common mixed relationship.
The west =/= the world, you dipshit. And yellow fever fags exaggerate the # of White men with Asian women (who are mostly SE Asian). Even in the US, there are just a total of 500k white men with asian women (who are mostly filipinas)

Not more damaged than you.

There are white crossdressers too.

>asianmasculinity17

why do you keep so many of these images saved cuck?

>you mean the atlantic ocean?
see
you can't follow a thread?

>Zero real stats.
Total of 500k marriages in the US between White men and Asian women of which about 1/3rd is with East Asians, 1/3rd with SE Asians, 1/3rd with South Asians. In Europe, almost all marriages with White men are to SE Asians (see chart).

Sure.

Again, zero real stats about marriages between Asian males and Eastern European females.

It's a way of being racist towards white men, a cross section of the community immune to any form of prejudice or bigotry

isn't he some kind of corporate shill for hire know?

i feel like i saw him in an 'informational video' (ad) for tyson chicken factories

something along the lines of "our chicken sludge is good for you! eat chicken nuggets! Myth Busted TM!"

J Edgar Hoover bro

This threads are tolerated by Sup Forums mods.

For fucks sake. She is MADE for BBC.

>our chicken sludge is good for you!
Next time you eat chicken, after you finish, look at the bones and look at all that meat you left behind. By harvesting all those bits of chicken into pink sludge and into chicken nuggets, you encourage less waste, less killing of animals and cheap protein / lower food prices.

You were talking about amww in Chenese-Russian border... Your post is totally unrelated.

>Again, zero real stats about marriages between Asian males and Eastern European females.

He always does the same.

>Tolerated
No, these threads are protected, not tolerated.

Mods never delete or ban guys from r/asianmasculinity. I can assure you that.

Ouch

>Implying Keanu is not preparing for mass shooting in Hollywood.

He just was dormant for too long.

youtube.com/watch?v=rCIgpUTvfsA

And before someone said:
Hur dur he prepares for John Wick 2.
He does not have to shoot target, let alone targets for time. They use airsoft.

Sup Forums is a weeaboo board, what do you expect?

Half of our moderators probably write in r / asianmasculinity.

>ouch
and when later in the full vid (rather than a 30 sec webm) after the host showed the blondes some pictures of Asian guys and asked them whether they would date them and they said "YES" to some of them, what would your reaction be??

>Even Asian women think that Asian men are unattractive.

there is many attractive asian men.

this thread is so jealous of a asian guy hahaha