What is Sup Forums's opinion on mma? Is it degenerate?

What is Sup Forums's opinion on mma? Is it degenerate?

How can fighting for sport be degenerate? White men have been doing that since Ancient Greece.

I dont really concern myself with it. Honestly as long as its being officially moderated its not degenerate. That applies to most everything

MMA is fucking awesome dude, i go to every UFC event i can. I'm from Rio though so i might be a bit biased since it's pretty much the national sport back there together with niggerball

Best sport.
>no cuts during fight just a quick rest
>bet on fights

Fuck you I hate your country and all your fighters. I'm glad aldo got FUCKED

>men train and improve themselves to compete

What's there to hate? It's literally what all men should strive for. Not necessarily saying all men should try to become cage fighters, but they should definitely take note of how hard a lot of these guys train and how dedicated they are. It's an admirable trait.

>mfw 'female MMA'

wow rude

I fucking hate your fans

>What is Sup Forums's opinion on mmaking threads asking if something is degenerate? Is it degenerate?

i think it is sad that someone would watch this or football for entertainment. the participants in these sports will have a lot of mental health problems later in their life due to the repeated head trauma that they inevitably experience. i wish my parents knew better before letting me play football and combat sports for the majority of my childhood. by consuming the media produced by violent sports, you are in part responsible for the damage that they cause to the athletes

I was there live it was fucking sick

>Micheal Bisbing is the new ufc champ
How did that happen Sup Forums?

You don't hate our fans until you go to an UFC fight in Maracanãzinho

The "you're going to die" chants are fucking deafening

meme magic, and USADA letting the natty middleweight GOAT reign supreme at last

MMA isn't degenerate per se but it attracts degenerate fans and its fighters are often scum of the earth.

That's why it's called Ultimate Fighting. You can't get better than ultimate. It's THE BEST fighting.

Some of the early events really were. They were freak shows.

It attracts a lot of degenerates (basically professional wrestling fans) but as a sport it isn't particularly bad.

this.

id be ok with gladiatorial combat to the death being brought back if it wasnt for the fanbase it would attract.

Tfw when can heem any here

>per se

and you can get to fuck

>televised brain damaged

Of course its degenerate. I dont want my kids seeing this disgusting "sport"

>and you can get to fuck

Anybody else paid a lot less attention to the ufc ever since they let women fight

Op, are you retarded? Why would it be degenerate? Because it's violent? If you find violence in the ufc degenerate then surely the violence in film, comics,books and games are degenerate as well. Either it is degenerate to be entertained by violence or it is not. A reasonable person would think it retarded to call that degeneracy. So I ask again: are you retarded, OP?