/asean/

Other urls found in this thread:

e-hentai.org/g/960243/ca45a01397/
youtube.com/watch?v=DoQSInz-848
youtube.com/watch?v=SlCRfTmBSGs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AltH7by44Wg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

TARA, TARA, SUMAMA KA SAKIN AT HAWAKAN ANG AKING KAMAY

Delete dis, Proton is PRC slave and Perodua Japan's slave now.
Only DRB Hicom and Boustead remains now.

Looks retarded copy of mazda2

more like evo 10

>Only DRB Hicom and Boustead remains now.
Who?

If you found a cute gamingtuber who only have 10 view every day, keep him for yourself

Truck kun and his kin manufacturer and Boustead for ships and naval engineering.

Post Fredrik and his harem please.

AKING PAGMAMAHAL SANA NAMAY MARAMDAMAN

e-hentai.org/g/960243/ca45a01397/
Hey Chinese, what do people say in comment section? Too many comment even for upload date standard.

How do I get a qt, older Tajik gf?
She's really pretty, the kind that "makes me nervous standing around someone" pretty.

Just be yourself haha

haha myself is a sweaty, fat, nervous wreck, with no affinity for flirting.
but sometimes, being borderline and all, i get this really awesome surge of feelings.
>confident
>loud and proud
>perky (mantitties and all)
>flirty
i need mood stabilizers user

Just do like that DAP guy.

Me too user. But with me I can force myself to be confident if I can convince myself doing it will be a huge benefit for me.

>DAP guy
what, get arrested and dropped from Plaza Masalam?

Phew, not disciplined enough to do that. I just need a bit of push to go from "sad" to "mad (in a good way)"

You mean the superman?

Is this the place where desperate virgins share their sex advice?

Its where grown up working men offer young ones life conselling and talk about Dutdut.

betul-betul
thanks man

i don't even know what i want rn, not sex not even commit for a relationship... maybe deep down, i don't actually want a gf..

Next year I will become an actor
For the time being I'm hitting the gym first

#youcandoit #neetlife

p/s: Although I'm half joking, my sister actually is shooting the new season of Oh My English

Faggot

It's hard at first but it'll be easier as time goes on. You would notice that people don't actually care for you. And when you make mistakes they will just likely forget you. Just turn off all the alarms ringing in your head when you have something you really need to do.

my back hurts so fucking much

>homophobe

Accounting or IT? Or should I just YOLO and study military engineering?

just get business administration, you'll end up a store clerk anyway. might as well not make it hard for yourself

But I'm already a store clerk.

>sweaty and fat
Time to hit the gym, reduce the food, and go out for a jog. Since you're a bit autistic just use that to your advantage. You're set then.

It doesn't really matter as long as you can grab a niche in that field. And not a meme course that needs nepotism like

>ywn behead a katana-weilding Japanese officer with your trusty bolo

why should i even breathe?

i think if anyone in my country want to start a new local car industry, they should choose something something that is more focus on performance car like supercar or sport one
too many hatchback and croosover shits now
make it like roll royce or jaguar like where they are using germany or japanese engines instead making it by themselves

you want urut?

and you're going to audition for it, right NEETbro?

>people don't actually care for you
I know that and I myself don't care for them. But this girl, I want to make her care about me so I can't make any mistakes.

>gym, food, jog
got my schedule for a beginner's run, counting my calories, and going running tomorrow so I guess I'm on the right track.

Fellow indumz, is Hak Angket KPK going to happen or our student will triumph once again?

youtube.com/watch?v=DoQSInz-848

>t. jalan reko skank

>got my schedule for a beginner's run, counting my calories, and going running tomorrow so I guess I'm on the right track.
Keep at it user youtube.com/watch?v=SlCRfTmBSGs

Also don't fall for the one girl meme. It will destroy you. Work towards a goal not a person.

m8 i don't even know who is true anymore in this country

>KPK angket
>Perppu
>national debt and where the money goes

at least make them gib muh e-ID card :(
and how's my lil bro gonna make one later?

>ID without chip

lmao for what purpose even my student card is more advanced

This. Only his voice can lul me into sleep.

How do we fix tagalog youth?

they'll grow out of it later

then export tuktuku or similar Eco-friendly cars

How do we fix bisayan youth?

They can export servitors for your ageing population O honourable Hikikemori

Goddamn sheeple, it's just one step from tattooing barcode on your skin. Next they'll inject nanomachines to your body to control you. WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

How do we fix Marcos Illocano youth?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AltH7by44Wg

TAYO AY MAGLALAKBAY

We are more suitable to export the biofuel and biogas. As a matter of fact we are exporting the palm oil biodiesel to United States, Germany and Japan since 2006.

How do we save Maute Youth terrorist from Malaysia's influence?

Damn, I'm hungry.

How do we make this country white again?

sorry but i find that pic disgusting

Kill all the fcking muslims ffs.

I suspect I have some sort of brain damage. I keep forgetting everything, sometimes even things I was thinking of literally a few seconds ago. It might come to the point where one day, I forget something important to me...