Hilary is the only choice the US has against the fascists the rights have produced...

Hilary is the only choice the US has against the fascists the rights have produced. I am prepared for modern warfare in a race war if Trump wins the election. Hilary is a woman that can do anything and fix the country.

She is a politician that cares and loves all races. Let's take out the h8 and replace it with the first woman president.

Fuck that snek

well congratulations, you got $0.09 deposited into your paypal account...so whats the next step in your master shill plan?

AHHHH

THAT FUCKIN SNAKE

ALMOST SHAT MY PANTS

Also, your weak bait means less than zero and I hope you die in a fire.

Ah yes the war between shill bots an trumpkins. Lasted less than a day when the shill bots realized they had no weapons, fighting experience, moral fortitude, backbone, an most of all they wouldn't be home in time for a new episode of the voice.

hey Xir,

I know it's hard to be liberal in today's world,
Must have waited through weeks of job searching to land this one.
I think you deserve my upboat, heres a couple cents, La Raza.

Hillary and her massive fuck ups are the reason half the world hates us.
She's easily the worst choice.
All she will do is continue war with Muslim countries for her Jewish overlords.
Read her email.

Come at us, libfags. We have been waiting for the government to just get out of our way, and let the citizenry settle it among themselves. We WILL exterminate you. This is how we will make America great again.

News flash, she's not eligible.

is there a thread on Sup Forums that isn't b8?

>5/10, weak bait but guaranteed replies

so does that mean you support the second amendment, to protect you from tyranical trumps?

you must be new here

>Hilary is the only choice the US has against the fascists
There is literally nothing wrong with fascism.

t
vid related is immoral and is agianst the non agretion princaple

We know where David Brock lives.

Correct The Record is responsible for this shitposting. Keep it up. I dare you.

whats wrong with fascism

U fucking liberal deserve to get raped by a Muslim

>implying Hillary isn't also a fascist

good job with the revisionism, too bad no reputable historian will ever agree with your white washed definition

I ask you this, Hillary voted pro for the Iraq war, now, some people are trying to say that the attack from last night, and attacks that came before like it, are because of the US' involvement in the middle east.

How is Hillary a good candidate to vote for, for the people who say things like that? Does it not go against their ideology to vote for someone who had involvement in the wars they criticize?

>I am prepared for modern warfare in a race war if Trump wins the election
even if it's b8, thanks for the laugh

>h8

Hey that is Elvis!

>good job with the revisionism,
Well, we gotta counter the lie somehow.

>too bad no reputable historian will ever agree with your white washed definition
Of course. The politically correct, anti-White establishment will never tell the truth. That doesn't mean it's not the truth though.