How assblasted was /po/ when obama won in 2008?

How assblasted was /po/ when obama won in 2008?

I didn't browse Sup Forums back then

bonus:
>where were you?

>Sup Forums
>2008

Oldfag here. Been posting on Sup Forums since 2007. Dead serious.

Wasn't really too mad as I was 14 but I saw through all the
>so articulate
>omg hes so cool

>assblasted

oldfag here

Sup Forums was actually hyped for obama

here is one motivational pic that was spammed through Sup Forums back then

I can't believe people think he's articulate.
Every other word he says is
>Um..uh..well...uh...um...um..if..if..if..

I voted for him. I though, this is sticking it to Bush, and how could he be worse than Bush? Turns out he could also be as bad, which I did not consider.

>2007
>Sup Forums

>if if if if if if if okee doke stuff

Was in Afghanistan when he won. Didn't care either way but I did think we needed a new direction and McCain had no new ideas.

Also voted for Obama in 2012 cause Romney had nothing special about him.

>um uh as americans come together and carry our collective values forward

People were glad he was not Bush. He seemed like the anti-Bush, and he would somehow make everything better.

Back then people would joke about how eventually he would fail to live to our high expectations, we just had no idea how truly abhorrent he would turn out to be.

>/po/
They were too busy taking shitty photographs

i dont think /po/ gave much of a shit as they were too busy making birds out of paper

McCain was more "not Bush" than Obama was. Obama was a junior senator with no experience who looked like he was shaping to be just like Bush: an ignorant puppet of his Party's establishment. He didn't turn out to be QUITE that, but McCain was a gem of a candidate that offered experience, perspective, restraint, everything that neither George W nor Obama were and he could have driven the Republican party back towards sanity where Obama was just going to (as he has) make the schisms deeper. Then again, that VP pick...

I cried.
All the normies at my school were going nuts for Obama and I was shilling McCain as much as I could.

I cried during McCain's concession speech.

moot killed it before the election

same
they were because everyone seems to forget he was running agaisnt mccain and fucking palin!

2008 Sup Forumstards fell all over his dick the same way you'd expect them to. Sup Forums or /new/ didn't exist. Of course the rest of us all knew he was just another dumb piece of walking nigger afterbirth

Kill yourself.

There was no Sup Forums in 2008

But Sup Forums was extremely liberal during the Bush years. Most of the people here probably voted for him.

In 2012 it was Ron Paul. People actually researched his policies and weren't just being hipsters like before.

Now it's trump because the left has gotten way out of control and he's the only way out.

this
alot of old liberal rap nigger loving b tard faggots have moved far right and are shitposting on pol in their 30s

>the left has gotten way out of control and [Trump] is the only way to dig the grave deeper.
FTFY.