Nice outfit. Did your cock-licking, smegma sucking, aids-ridden boyfriend give it to you?

>Nice outfit. Did your cock-licking, smegma sucking, aids-ridden boyfriend give it to you?

I know it was a different time, but Jesus. What was raimi thinking?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=06mf-XRjCDM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Jesus, you're uglier than Nancy Reagan!

I pegged him as moderately left from his early work, but something happened to him during The Human Holocaust

>I have come here to chew bubblegum and kill niggers... and I'm all out of bubblegum.
No wonder Sup Forums loves this movie.

>when a character says something on screen but your daddy doesn't translate
Glad my first language wasn't English growing up desu. Can hardly stomach the Raimi movies even today.

>What's your name?
>The Human Holocaust.
>Pfft. pick a name of something that actually happened, kid.

Top kek

>After killing you, I'm gonna fuck the SHIT out of MJ!
That was a kinda crass thing to say, even for a villain.

I heard Dafoe adlibbed all of his lines. That true?

>WHILE BONESAW IS NOT GAY, BONESAW WHOLEHEARTEDLY REJECTS THE OUTDATED RELIGIOUS DOGMA THAT TWO CONSENTING HOMOSEXUAL ADULTS CANNOT LOVE EACH OTHER! BONESAW BELIEVES LIKE MANY OTHERS THE RIGHT FOR TWO PEOPLE TO MARRY REGARDLESS OF GENDER IS FOR ALL AMERICANS! BONESAW IS A STAUNCH SUPPORTER OF GAY RIGHTS AND A LONG TIME FRIEND OF THE LGQBT COMMUNITY!

>JUST KIDDING. FUCK YOU FAGGOTS.

How did raimi get away with this?

>You know what Parker, I'm going to level with you. Sales are way up since you started sneaking photos of that redskinned freak Spiderman, but I'm not impressed yet. Do you know how many copies we sold out during the week of 9/11? 6 million, one for every person that wasn't killed in the Holocaust. I sent 7 reporters down to Ground Zero that day and only 4 came back, because one one struck by a falling body. Luckily, one of the other reporters had a video camera going and caught the whole thing on film. Have you ever heard a human body splat against the ground at 200 miles per hour? The squishy splat sounded exactly like how my wife's festering pussy sounds when Jamal comes over for his weekly feeding time. Try squishing some butter into your fist the next time you get paid and you'll hear what I mean. I don't remember what happened to the other two reporters, but that's ok. If they don't find their bodies in the rubble for another 2 months, those paychecks will void and I'll split half of them with you, how does that sound kid? Now get the fuck out of my office.

This seemed like a bit of a tangent for Raimi, I still don't understand it after subsequent viewings

>"Back to formula"
>Camera pans over to a schematic of Aushwitz and several cans of zyklon-b
What did Raimi mean by this?

>I could gas you like a kike right now
wow

The formula's the answer to the Jewish question

>Oooooo-WEE, you're good lookin'! Ya hot!
Was this a coincidence or intentional reference to that scene?

YOU'LL GET YOUR MONEY ONCE IM DONE SLIPPING MY COCK DOWN YOUR DAUGHTERS JEWISH RAT THROAT, YOU MONEY GRUBBING POLACK!

I understand it was a different time but...

>I don't care if she is your girlfriend Peter get that nigger out of this house! I sure as hell don't let you have pets, why in the hell would you think you could a bring a gorilla in here?

What do they say in this scene again?

Why did he leave all this in the theatrical release but delete all the scenes where Peter self-radicalises online? Taking away the context just makes his racism and anti-antisemitism seem baseless.

Why was uncle ben such a racist?

>DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY NIGGERS I'VE SACRIFICED FOR THIS PROJECT?

Raimi really wasn't afraid to push the boundaries

Is that a leaked line from Homecoming? Wow, they're going back to their film roots I suppose.

>This guy, Flash Thompson, he sounds like one of those fudge packing walking sacks of AIDS. But just because you can beat his candy ass up harder than his black lover's dick doesn't give you the right to. Remember, our real enemy is international kikery
It sure was a different time

Why did they use CGI to shrink his nose?

>SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEP....LIKE A SPIC AT WORK
Did Dafoe tack that line on?

One character is saying something that another character would not like, it is as simple as that, and that isn't good enough for you. You're truly a sad little bitch motherfucker.

top kek

>Pizza Time you filthy whore
what's wrong with raimi?

>BONESAW IS REAAAAAADDDDYYYYYY
>CUM ON MY FACE BROTHER

someone post the one where says 'if i'm wrong have my shot and killed in a car jacking'

something along those lines

This scene always seemed out of place for me. But I suppose I was only 13 at the time

>I miss the part where that's my problem, you greedy kike bastard

Silly me I forgot the link

youtube.com/watch?v=06mf-XRjCDM

Post the ethnic cleansing one

>If you're going to act like a nigger then I'll treat you like one!

>Parker sit down and shut up, I have a hot story for you. Earlier today in the Subway I saw a sand nigger just loaded to the brim with explosives. Dynamite in his pockets, a pressure cooker under his turban, and probably some gunpowder up his ass if Allah would have allowed it. Anyway, I gave him a quick nod and smile and he looked away frightened. They used to call me the "George Bush of New York" because back in the 90s I used to tie up radical muslims and leave them in random alleyways in New York. It might have been a little controversial, but quite honestly fuck those camel-loving shitskins, you know? There's a whole zoo of them left over the ocean and what's it to me if a few of them gag on their binds before the police come to rescue them? It made for great fucking sales, I'll tell you what. And to be honest, the paper needed that boost after the Lewinsky trial ended and sales started to flatline. I swear to god himself, I nearly blew the first Muslim I saw after 9/11. We sold enough copies of the paper that I was able to buy my wife a new fucking dog house to keep her flowers in haha. Anyway back to the subway, it turns out it was just a Native American, not a Muslim, and he didn't have any explosives. So I walked up to him and said "I take that smile back, you fucking injun son of a bitch." What I'm trying to say is, Parker, sometimes a little controversy sells. Now get the fuck out of my office you fucking slick nosed goy, and don't come fucking back until you have a photo of Spiderman's anus. I want that slingshotted sphincter on the front copy of every newspaper in New York tomorrow.

The extended versions really added a lot of backstory to some of the characters, I suggest you guys pick them up

>Peter the Jews orchestrated 9/11 and they are ruining hollywood, dont tell harry

Looking back on this, I feel like Raimi was trying to tell us something with this line.

>Oh it doesn't? You don't think I see what you're trying to do here? You think I'm gonna sit here and smile while some fuckin' kike tries to fuck my mother? It's never gonna happen Murray, fuckin' forget it, not on my watch, not while I'm in this family. I will fuckin' cut your Shylock nose off and stick it up your ass before I let that happen. Coming in here and poisoning my family's dinner with your Jewish, nigger-loving, hippie bullshit. Fuck you! Fuck you! Yeah, walk out, asshole, fuckin' Kabbalah reading motherfucker. Get the fuck out of my house.

Jesus christ

>that added scene where Spiderman swings around the city hanging any non-white from streetlamps for 45 minutes
What was Raimi trying to accomplish?

>With white power, comes white responsibility
I feel like Uncle Ben was a bad influence on Peter

>movie theater empties of minorities as the movie keeps insulting every minority group
Why do they even go to see Sam Raimi movies?

>Peter, these are the years when a man changes into the man he's going to be for the rest of his life. Just be careful who you change into. This guy, Jamal Thompson, he probably deserved what happened, he's a spook. Look, you can't blame a dog for shitting on the floor, you shouldn't blame this ape for hooting and hollering. Remember: with white power comes great responsibility. Remember that Pete, remember that.

>that removed Spiderman reveal scene with the twin towers
Did they know?

>No I don't think we should use the word, and I'll tell ya why. Because niggas have gotten used to it, that's why. Hell, they like it now. It's like when you growin' crops and you strip the soil of its nutrients and goodness and then you can't grow nothin'. You gotta rotate your racist slurs. Now I know it's hard 'cause 'nigga' just rolls off the tongue the way sweat rolls off a nigga's forehead, but we can not let that be a crutch. Especially when there are so many fine substitutes: spade, porch monkey, jiggaboo. I say the next time you gonna call a darkie a nigga, you call that coon a jungle bunny instead.