>Have no culture
>Steal culture from other countries/cultures instead
The finn is truly subhuman

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZdZ0SCeu0-0
ylilauta.org/satunnainen/68706433
ylilauta.org/satunnainen/68699313
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We have a culture and civilization. All thanks to Russians tho, Swedes did their best to oppress Finns and suppress Finnish culture.

t. Ivan

>Have no culture
>Steal culture from other countries/cultures instead
this describes literally all white countries , i guess finns a re white after all

Kalevala, the prime source of "finnish culture" is actually based on karelian beliefs

Yes, so? Karelians are one of the Finnish tribes. I'm half karelian.

finns are disgusting ''humans''. i can't believe they have ruined this country so much

they came here many years ago and since then they have been non-stop raping, stabbing, stealing, drinking, murdering etc etc etc. they have set this country on fire and it will never recover. it is a pain i do not even wish on my worst enemy.

>it's again this thread

thats like saying swedish sagas are icelandic

Most finns aren't. And the fact that you must rely on stealing from your finno-ugric cousins in order to have culture is pathetic

Karelia has historically been a region of Finland...

Karelians aren't the same people as finns however

>look at thread
must be a Sw*de

>click on it and it is
who would have fucking guessed

are you a brainlet or just trolling?

Okay relax there "Sweden"

I am sorry you have to deal with none-swedes using our flag.

>stealing from your finno-ugric cousins

What cousins? Karelians together with tavastians and finns make up for Finnish nation.

Also those old myths came from karelia only because swedes actively suppressed finns and tavastians while in the east with karelians russians didn't give a fuck what people believed.

But Karelians are still Finns. That's like saying Sami aren't Finns. And the genetic difference between Finns and Karelians is probably so negligible that differentiating them at all is stupid as hell

East Finns and West Finns aren't the same people, either. It's thanks to you that these two distinct peoples were forced into one identity.

East Finns are actually more closely related to Karelians as Karelia is where their ancestors came from while West Finns have Estonian connections too.

Sami are not Finns kek. Karelians are though.

even the so called karelian "language" is closer to standard finnish than some of our domestic dialects.

i really hate useless countries

>based on karelian beliefs
Lol, it was made up by a swede. "Karelian beliefs" my ass.

Was just referring to how they're finno ugric and have Finnish nationality, I know they're worlds apart from how normal Finns live

Lönnrot came from a Finnish speaking family and spoke broken svenska his whole life.
He didn't make up Kalevala either but did nudge it a little bit into being socially acceptable for a Christian society.
Originally, the heroes of the Kalevala were essentially demigods.

he wrapped up oral traditions in this made up messianic tale. he took a bit too much artistic freedom for my taste but i still appreciate the effort of hiking through finnic territories and archiving the songs of runesingers. bit of a shame the raw data of that gathering process isnt out there, it would be much more valuable.

Most speakers of Karelian language have a Russian nationality though and most Samis live in Norway.

That's like us taking credit for the achievements of norwegians. Sure you could, but it'd be pathetic
Cuck
Source? Even if we suppressed your culture. That'd make you cucks for allowing it

You're the cuck.

>That'd make you cucks for allowing it
yeah because bunch of outnumbered pagans have a say whether they want or dont want to be subjected into aggressive christian expansion. sweden is the cuck for bending the knee to the kike on a stick at a drop of a hat

No that's literally not what it's like because Karelians are one of the primary native ethnic groups in Finland. They're about as Finnish as it gets

>mwf Karelian

you looks like a hard worker Aryan who can make a culture, great work, or product yourself during your life

it seems you dont understand that while sweden is historically founded by the single tribe of swedes, the finnish identity is a collection of various different baltofinnic tribes. i'd even go as far as to say that you have every right to boast on the achievements of norwegians because such behavior only seems natural to me because you bunch are nearly indistinguishable in culture, language and genetic admixture.

>That's like us taking credit for the achievements of norwegians. Sure you could, but it'd be pathetic

No, it'd be like you taking credit for the achievements of people in Uppsala while being in Stockholm.

(also you already do that constantly with muh vikangs)

me too! pic related me, 100% pure karelian

North Karelians are mixed with Lapps tho

Not that it is anything unusual in Finland, in fact it's the norm.

sven...

Kalevala is a Swedish propaganda edit of Karelian myths. Some of it is Slavic Orthodox myths, actually, because the Swede writing it was too stupid to tell the difference between Finnic and Slavic myths.

We have different traditional myths in different tribes and I'm not Karelian so it's not like Kalevala has anything to do with my culture which in my region is a mix of Finnic culture and some vanished Germanic culture (probably some Gothic tribe that got absorbed long before Sweden existed).

Seems like our little alcoholic lowlife joined conversation. Has your mommy give you money again that you can get wasted?

This

>Swede writing it

Lönnrot was not a fucking Swede. Names don't mean anything in his time.

Oh, this thread again.

Karelians are pretty heterogeneous group thought

Sorry you have to see this daily...

A lot of Finns still have Swedish surnames and aren't Swedish at all.

A lot of swedes still have German or Dutch surnames and aren't German or Dutch at all.

But we were making internet culture and memes whilst rest of the internet was still figuring out how to type smileys.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZdZ0SCeu0-0

A lot of Finns have African fathers and aren't Africans at all.

This is one of the worst memes ever that if you have a Swedish surname that makes you a Swede.

Except that their surnames mean they have some Dutch or German ancestry.
Lönnrots real surname was Tolpo.

>be a finn
>have a finnish last name like marttinen
>"your last name is now mårtenson" t . swedish magistrate
>gain independence
>have forgotten real last name
>finnicize it into an abomination like morttila
haha what a prank

Nah, there is a lot of swedes who have no connection.
It was mainly because "good families" had that name and they used to brag.
Don't know if such thing was in Finland, like aristocrats doing this that is.

Well they aren't finns either.

>morttila

Does that happen?

Well Finland was Sweden so yes. At one point people were taking Latin names, at another point German names etc to sound more prestigious. Some Orthodoxes in the east took Russian names but didn't turn into Russians.

Well people in 18th century Finland who wanted to be fancy did take foreign names but certainly not German ones.
Gadolin for example comes from a random Hebrew word.

Why lowlife losers think they can define who's Finn and who's not?

Maybe the same reason Jamal can?

Not bait tho. If somebody half Finn defines himself as Finn more than any other nationality he's Finn to me.

If they're half-Finn and half something decent like Germanic or Japanese, sure. If they're half-Finn and half-nigger, fuck no,

Finnish women are weird.

Afaik to some extent yes.

>be totally Finnish
>under Swedish rule
>only way to climb the social ladder is to have a Swedish surname and speak the language

And some families still have their Swedish name, yet they are 100% Finnish, born and raised.

t. different

This also leads to Finland-Swedes thinking they don't have Finnish speaking ancestors because no Finnish names in the family tree.

Or should I say:

>be Österlandian

I think it's more fitting since there was no cohesive Finnish nationality.

It wasn't called Österland in Finland. Chydenius called Finland Finland. Very likely Österland was an entirely unknown word at the time.

this is fun

what is the point of this

Not just culture, they stole every Soviet tanks they could get their hands on during WW2.

Is it true that Swedes put their seed into Finns?

Sort of. Swedish women(mainly princesses) were gifted to Finnish Khans back in the iron age.

Umm no Swedish males put their virile Germanic seed into willing Finnoid concubines

Finns don't have much of the same Y-chromosome haplogroups as Swedes. Not even Finland-Swedes.

lmao kangboi you just got BAITED

I'm not "kang" Abo

Btw you have autism

t. khaganate'd

>A DNA study conducted on the 5,000-year-old skeletal remains of three Middle Neolithic seal hunters from Gotland showed that they were related to modern-day Finns
hmmm

Seal hunters had no culture worth mentioning.

We Finns should rather identify with the Proto-Finnic folks from Kazan.

He looks finnish af.

Go away I baiting with bad stuff

We had culture but the eternal Swede came and destroyed it all
Use google translate
ylilauta.org/satunnainen/68706433
ylilauta.org/satunnainen/68699313

You're being ironic, right? I learnt nothing from those threads. In fact, the only thing of value I found was a webm that's useless anyway since Sup Forums doesn't support webms with sound.

Very disappointing overall.

Do Swedes get sexual satisfaction from bullying Finns? Do Finns get it by being bullied?

There seems to be some symbiotic relationship.

Without Finland, we would never have had some of the greatest memes of our time, show some fucking respect.

Nobody really asked you to bring your culture here

Hey! You stole my cat!

damn this guy looks exactly like one of those Finns straight from the stone age, just darker

that's because finns are actually light skinned negroids

fuck off mehdi

Harja is finnish for brush.

Finn is an ethnicity, Nigger is not a Finn.

Swedes stole saunas from Finland
Swedes stole the word "pojke" from Finnish
Swedes stole pirogi from Karelia and makes it out to be Russian

They have a proud history of stabbing each other with puukko and killing Russians.

finnish is an ethnolinguistic identity, dumb slavic brainlet

You may be correct but sweden is the gayest country on earth :DDDDDDDDD damn i would be good waiter because im so good at SERVING :DDDD fucking swehomos