Stadium Thread

THIS is the stadium for one of the biggest teams in Argentina. I am not lying to you, this is what flies in third world countries

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ngt1JK3DyOU
youtube.com/watch?v=7cl-f8NABMM
youtube.com/watch?v=GpAdCqfWvTU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>his favorite teams stadium seats less than 100,000
What's is like being a seatlet?

Buenos Aires has about 20 professionnal teams. Obviously not every club will have a huge stadium to play in. That being said, the stadium you posted OP has better atmosphere than any sports venue in north america.

You're fucking high piere

>being this mad at argentinian football culture
Calm down Cletus, you can always bandwagon a proper sport.

I have never met a "Cletus" in my 26 year life
I don't understand this meme

Well, the only time I saw a monkey in my life was in the zoo, but somehow everyone in 7-1land is a monkey, so just take the L with dignity, Cletus.

There used to be lots of stadiums in the UK that could hold over 100k in the old days, attendance alone isn't that impressive if the stadium is a boring piece of shit, like The Big House in Michigan.

Pic related is Hampden Park in Glasgow, it could used to hold 150,000 people.

this looks so soulless but what to expect from america's >sports

brutalism is based

love the weird corner stands

Touche

>US people sit and eat while watching a game
you obviously know nothing about sports

>never been to a football game in the US south.

Good one Robespierre and his monkey friend

who are you quoting?

>be american
youtube.com/watch?v=ngt1JK3DyOU

Those corner stands look like death traps

Not sure if this follows the rule of the thread but this an ex-baseball stadium in Japan that is now used for apartments.

Like something out of a Ghibli movie

what the fuck is his problem?

>Brazilians are triggered by the sight of an American flag so badly that they sprint to defend their Argentinian rivals.

This is embarrassing

this has been open since 45. We still have an indy ball team trying to play

>big = better
unfortunately you cunts took it too literally in almost every way including your waistlines.

Looks based, other than the poor barrio right beside it.

Holy shit, what an epic burn #respect

that's why they all eat so much

>implying we don't care about aesthetic as well

are you triggered by the OP?

I'm not a Cubfag but I've always loved Wrigley Field.

The rooftop seats are pretty cool and unique. I also like how the stadium is located right in the neighborhood, like any other business or store. Most stadiums in the US are far out in the suburbs and surrounded by miles and miles of parking lots...seems so soulless and artificial.

Yikes. Funny how third worlders flock to this thread to defend their dilapidated piles of shit. You have to remember, USA has incredibly based infrastructure, and third worlders find it difficult to even comprehend what sturdy, clean infrastructure looks like.

americans just don't get it

all your stadiums are soulless corporate bowls

it doesn't matter that this one was designed to look like a weird shape

>US bank stadium

That's pretty nice. Those people on the rightmost roof must not be able to see anything.

If I could buy any football club I would buy Independiente. They have 16 international titles, don´t know many domestic ones, elite as fuck.

>all your stadiums are soulless corporate bowls

See You're wrong. Europeans are so ignorant about America, which is bizarre because they're also obsessed with America.

Anyways Wrigley Field is pretty comfy. I lived in Wrigleyville and there's such a good buzz around the stadium on game days, especially last year. Cool to have people come from all over and take the train into the city to go to the game.

>all our stadiums are soulless corporate bowls

yeh some of the baseball stadiums are alri but thats about it

show me some nfl stadiums that aren't corporate bowls in the middle of nowhere

Meh, that's the case with some pro stadiums

College football was all built organically and is rife with historical tradition though

Yeah that's just a rooftop bar, you can't see into the stadium from there but you don't need to pay any extra money to be there.

Adding a filter to the photograph doesn't make it any less soulless.

i like that to be fair.
reminds of some of our cricket grounds

>Americans and their ads

I found it off google. Anyway that's what a sunset looks like. Go outside

>TFW a Yuropoorian comes to America and sees one of our stadiums he is literally so confused, bewildered, and astounded at the majesty of our civilization that he is moved to tears
youtube.com/watch?v=7cl-f8NABMM

Lambeau

Soldier Field

They are becoming a rarer breed as people opt for modern stadiums and domes

You should be aware of the trend with England becoming completely Sheikh money plastic with time

There's no victory in making an old queen cry user.

I'm hoping that Samsung win the league this year

>make fun of Argentinian sporting infrastructure
>the International Soccer Defense Force flies to their aid

Insecure much? What are you hiding

>Third worlders will defend this

the samsungs were bought out by the yokohamas you fucking casual

Any chance non-Americans get to shit on America they will take. They do the same thing with their parents, it's a childlike need to lash out at authority

both generic bowls

the way football is set up, relegation/promotion, in this country ensures that that will never be the case outside of the top 6 or 7 clubs

Post comfy stadiums with goat views
I'll start with Bobby Dodd

>Generic bowls

Ah, so you weren't actually looking for an answer

how is this not a generic bowl

because its old?

Large historic stadiums typically resemble a bowl you stupid faggot

What shape do you suggest? Tetrahedron?

Lambeau is a nice stadium user, you can't just shit on everything. People love Anfield because of the single tier kop and Lambeau is like that the whole way round.

>argentinian
>rivals
Pick one. Any proper human in here like argies and chilenos, they are literally bro-tier.

What's it like being a customer?
Is your franchise doing well?

Maybe he wants a deckzilla

Sorry user I can still make out some of the stands, could you please find a lower resolution image

This stadium is comfy af despite seating 102k+

Kek, what he posted was a College Football Stadium.
If there is ANY American fans that LIVE AND BREATH their teams it's college football fans, calling us "costumers" only shows your monkey ignorance

Is an golf course a stadium?

Alabama has the most soulless stadium in the SEC. The most quiet fans, and most of the student section usually leaves at half time
get that shit out of here

As opposed to Wembley, Emirates, City's bowl and every other stadium that can't be told apart from one another you have there, Ahmed?

UNC's stadium is comfy af

A blind man could distinguish between Wembley and the emirates.

Which country won this year's world series? How about the international series?

>he's this mad

Bryant Denny is amazing

Can you buy tickets to watch the buccaneers from the pirate ship?

did they build a new stadium or happened to the team?

Not a German team

Top comfy

What the fuck are you even talking about?
It would seem you are meming, but the memes you're spewing work against your argument.

In any case NFL is shit and everyone knows that, College Football is the pure version of the sport

mericans just don get it
it's not about the size
it's about how you use it

youtube.com/watch?v=GpAdCqfWvTU

that is comfy as fuck

Are you implying that Europeans are third-worlders or that they equate clean, sturdy infrastructure to soulless corporate bowls? If not, I don't see how that post relates to what he said.

God those chink letters on all those jerseys looks so goddamn tacky

It doesn't feel plastic like Movistar Arena™ or Microsoft Stadium®

It doesn't look that good either but they want to put a ceiling, also you posted a pic when it wasn't finished

>seats

That's for literal faggots.

>That being said, the stadium you posted OP has better atmosphere than any sports venue in north america.

I bet you've never been to a North American or South American stadium in your life.

>In any case NFL is shit and everyone knows that, College Football is the pure version of the sport
>This is what flyover cities believe
THe south is fucking horrible

Chang is also a thai beer

JUST

college football is alot better than the NFL when it comes to gameday atmosphere. There's no point in arguing

Yes there is, southern schools fuckign blow. Anyone who cares about college football is a fucking disease in our country

pic is you

triggered southerner detected

you didn't even make an argument though. SEC tailgates kick the shit out of any NFL one you can find

*sobs*
please american friend please delete this thread, i don't want the world to know that we're actually poor and black as shit
could you please delete this

oh look, it's another episode of poorfag southerners trying to pretend being too poor for a professional team is somehow better

who are you quoting?

t. chicano

That looks really comfy. What stadium is that?

R8 my stadium. Please no bully.

Craven Cottage

What's with the Barcelona logo

College football experience is way overhyped. It's very nice and they have beautiful stadiums but it just can't compete with south american sport culture.