Daily reminder that he redeemed himself and blew away any expectations

daily reminder that he redeemed himself and blew away any expectations

i would agree!

It's even better live, if you'd believe it.

>HOODADBOIHOOHIMIZ btw im gay
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGG1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000/10!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!

not mine

you ok?

amazing album, will hopefully stand the test of time and be remembered well into the future

Great, you?

yeah well not mine

Yeah its pretty great, just a bit overrated.

uhhhhhh yeah

Hey guys I'm Tyler the Creator, I miss my Dad AND I'm gay, let me make a Pharrell album and impress literal 14 year olds. I'm so cool guys

If you mean the Tiny Desk Concert I'd have to respectfully disagree, it just felt a little bare bones to me, though those girls doing the singing were spot on.

This is such a meme. Flower Boy isn’t that surprising to hear from Tyler. He’s been toying with these vibrant, soulful and jazz-influenced instrumentals ever since Wolf at the very least. If you’re used to Yonkers Tyler or Domo 23 Tyler, sure, Flower Boy is seemingly a reinvention. But, still, there are several tracks from Wolf and Cherry Bomb that wouldn’t be out of place sonically and quality-wise on Flower Boy. Tyler just finally chose to flesh out an album’s worth of such material. Sure, it’s his best album yet and all, but it’s far from AOTY or being some masterpiece. It’s good and even great at certain points, but nothing mind-blowing.

This but semi-unironically.

I genuinely don’t understand the love for this album. There’s always like five anons posting it in AOTY threads. Do you need to have a good foundation of Tyler’s work to like it? What’s so special about it?

It's definitely a good album but I don't it's the 10/10 people are making it out to be but I can see why they love this album since it is a beautifully crafted album especially compared to his other works.

This has also been Tyler's biggest year with his clothing line and now he's being nominated for a Grammy and people are just hyping him up.

It's much better then his last one, but I can't take him seriously anymore because memerap is dead.

who here went to the suprise webster hall show in august?

fuck

he had a good trend going with the first two albums and even those were cringey 75% of the time. But cherry bomb and flower boy are cringey shit, I don't know how you people can stomach his garbage singing voice and corny lyrics. It's not even redeemable by being catchy, it's literally awful.

This is such a meme. Flower Boy isn’t that surprising to hear from Tyler. He’s been toying with these vibrant, soulful and jazz-influenced instrumentals ever since Wolf at the very least. If you’re used to Yonkers Tyler or Domo 23 Tyler, sure, Flower Boy is seemingly a reinvention. But, still, there are several tracks from Wolf and Cherry Bomb that wouldn’t be out of place sonically and quality-wise on Flower Boy. Tyler just finally chose to flesh out an album’s worth of such material. Sure, it’s his best album yet and all, but it’s far from AOTY or being some masterpiece. It’s good and even great at certain points, but nothing mind-blowing.

its a good album, but not exactly amazing