1. Country

1. Country
2. How does it deal with druggie degenerates?

It doesn't

He loves to do shabu

Good post

Latin police are gangsters when dealing with narcos. They just don't give a flying fuck.

Rememeber what they did to Pablo Escobar and his family.

t. Narco agent

Depends, weed is basically legal and abundant. Crack users get elected Mayor of Toronto, heroine users get free needles, heroine, and safe clean places to use, meth users live in places with no police, and opioid users find a physician to give them oxytocin or they get methadone from the government. Alcoholics get put on jail or the Maritimes and Newfoundland.

He's gonna sell your land to china

Lefties also want to prescribe heroin to junkies and give it to them for free

they occasionally raid or close nightclubs, make some arrests etc as a show of force, but effectively nothing day-to-day unless you're a kingpin

this is literally a sensible policy though, especially if you have a healthcare system where you're going to pay for all their hospitalisations and treatments

I know, I'm actually with the lefties on this one. And almost all small-time robbery (corner store holdups, home burglaries, muggings) is committed by these junkies. And then we have to pay for those people to go to prison, and so forth.

hey, you guys are rough, you seized 60 000 deadly cigarettes in Bury yesterday
that will teach these dangerous nicotinc addicts

That's not about nicotine, it's about tax evasion.

well idk they also seised cannabis, pills and shit, or so they told in the news I subtitled this morning

I don't know specifically about this case, but people get busted all the time just for selling contraband cigarettes alone.

The thing is that cigarettes are perfectly legal as long as you go into a corner store and pay a 300% markup on the excise tax. No taxes are being paid on those cigs the cops seize, government is losing big money on that shit.

I'm not entirely convinced that the same thing wont happen with weed when it is legalized next year if the government gets too tax-happy

>Lefties also want to prescribe heroin to junkies and give it to them for free
"For free" means the normal people in the country will pay for it. Typical leftist idea though.

Where'd he get that K-1, a Korean-made sub machine gun?

yeah, but one that may actually make sense from a cost/benefit perspective

It gives them narcan when they overdose, continuing the cycle of dependence.

It actually saves us normal people a lot of money.

gives them drugs so they can do them without having to rob and burglarize people to get it.

once they are sucking off the states tit they are forced to go to rehab and shizz.

if they cant kick it they are given methadone to speed their demise.

psychedelics are based

everything else is toxic shite

I prefer the Mao Method

Just kill anyone in sight and expect a nuclear WWIII?

We kill them, but not in a retarded and brutal way your like you cunt do

probably complete legalization by 2040. We have our most conservative Attorney General in recent history in office right now and he's done absolutely nothing to crack down on legal weed, meaning the war on drugs is probably on its dying breaths.