BREAKING FUCKING NEWS: Religion of Peace enriches Paris a third time!

rt.com/news/346550-paris-police-stabbing-hostages/
>A police raid in the Paris suburb commune of Magnanville has ended with the death of a hostage taker, who fatally stabbed a police officer near his house and then killed his wife. Reports claim the man was shouting Islamist slogans during the attack.
RAID special forces raided the premises and shot the stabber dead, Francetv info has reported, citing a French Interior Ministry spokesman. The officers discovered the body of a woman in the house and rescued a 3-year old boy.

>The attacker shouted “Allah Akbar,” Le Parisien cited witnesses as saying.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/13/paris-hostage-situation-after-man-kills-policeman/
mobile.twitter.com/Raqqa_SL/status/742501513696673792
twitter.com/Raqqa_SL
youtube.com/watch?v=xxWo9UO4B3A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Je suis paris

>russian time

>Allah Akbar
What did he mean by this?

I just consulted Reddit and he definitely said "Right wingers did this!"

its the victims fault
they should have converted to islam
they could have prevented this

Roughly translates to:
#NOTALLMUSLIMS

The best part is the MSM's compete silence.

Telegraph for all you
>MUH SOURCE
faggots

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/13/paris-hostage-situation-after-man-kills-policeman/

Changing my Facebook pic to the French flag to show my support. America got what was coming to them though.

two deaths? that's it?

get this shit off my doorstep

i guess if we push for more diversity things like these will cease to happening

Pretty sure it confirms that he was brutally and unrelentingly persecuted by Ultranationalist white nazis.

Jesus, you guys weren't kidding about Ramadan
I don't remember it being like this in past years either

Guns are the problem

#BANASSAULTKNIVES

Isis just claims responsibility mobile.twitter.com/Raqqa_SL/status/742501513696673792

Oh come on, of course they did.
They'll claim responsibility for every rampaging madman, it's in their interest. That doesn't mean they had anything to do with helping the guy do it.

They usually don't lie about it. Also remember they leaked a list of target to kill.

Gotta love diversity

HOW IS THIS NOT ON THE FRONT FUCKING PAGE?

GET THE FUCK IN HERE THIS THIS IS HAPPENING

this wont make it to mainstream media

Post some baits : ^)

Walahooooo akpaaaaaaaar

Does this old man know he is being reposted everday on Sup Forums for 50 times?

Does he even know he is happening guy

They also released a photo of the wife's corpse (sent by the attacker) as a proof.

This is such fucking bullshit. Another fucking ISIS attack in the west and these faggot journalists can't get their shit together

2 deads by knife that's why

Is this the new narrative?
>oh, he wasn't *actually* ISIS
>#NotAllISISMembers

Coming soon to France

inb4 stricter knife controls and more Islamic immigration in Paris

it's fucking over.

cop was stabbed, his wife and 3yo son were held hostage. Police entered the building, perpetrator and wife are dead.

I wonder if media will say anything about it or just stick with football hooligans

bullshit

Wait did UK really had to spend tax payers money to build Knife bins and put them all over britain.??

What a pathetic waste of money.
Somebody is really making good shekels

San Bernadino shooters weren't in contact with ISIS .. ISIS still claim responsability

SEND THIS TO THE GOD EMPEROR

Then why was there more recent updates of gun fire and explosions heard?

Source on this please ?

They were perfectly aware of who was the cop (chief in second of the city) :
twitter.com/Raqqa_SL
Btw this city "les murreaux" is about 90% muslim.

OF COURSE, the murderer is the neighbor of the cop dickhead

police assaut

Any article on this I can shill?

anyone got a video/pics of the cops dead body? apparently it was released earlier by attacker on social media

"Fuck the White Supremacist Nazi Frenchfags who have oppressed me!"

They don't need to be in contact. They're a movement, not an organization. Cf Anonymous, which, like ISIS, is the government.

any ID on the attacker yet?

>San Bernadino shooters weren't in contact with ISIS

That's not certain at all user, read up
They were part of a cell to, multiple SoCal anons have heard this from friends and relatives in LE
Remember the authorities never tell you the truth about this shit

ACCORDING TO A DAILYMAIL ARTICLE THE MUDSLIM WAS TWEETING STUFF BEFORE POLICE ENTERED, WE MUST FIND HIS TWITTER BEFORE THEY SHUT IT DOWN, WE WILL HAVE HIS IDENTITY AND UNSLIDABLE PROOF OF TERRORISM

>rescued a 3-year old boy.

too bad. That kid will grow up to be a Muslim

ISIS CLAIMS RESPONSIBILITY FOR IT

poor kido :(

he tweeted out pics of dead body apparently, police asking people not to share, trying to find now

religion of peace :)

Is his wife's son OK?

We NEED to find it, the French police are as bad as the Germans, they might cover up if given the chance. We can't let it be in the hands of our EU corrupt pigs, we need that identity. Was that one picture of the lady on the floor real? Can someone look at the metadata/exif to look at the date and possibly backtrace it?

10/10

Yes, He is. Wonder how kids from this generation whose parents died bc of extremists will grow.

holy shit top level shit right there nigga

Possible happening

Kek'd

And soon enough, this will happen in brazilian soil.

This may actually be what we need it for based Bolsonaro to get into office.

It's actually old Persian for "The Imperialist West killed my goat and stomped on my felafel so I did this". This is serious because it means Iran is now backing terrorism in the West, so we have to deploy more patriots in Latvia and Poland, as well as send 5 more carriers in the south china sea, yes.

Lol reddit is pretty much Sup Forums but people type longer comments

the admins are changing the frontpage algorythm so that a sub cant have alot of posts. they're doing this because /r/the_donald dominated front page lol

youtube.com/watch?v=xxWo9UO4B3A

HERE WE GO

That kid is going to become fucking Batman

BIN THAT KNIFE JEAN CLAUDE