What did you think of this movie, Sup Forums?

What did you think of this movie, Sup Forums?

I liked it.

bump

It felt a bit weird. Like the director wanted to mix in some edgy overtone with the 7 killing even before they face the enemy.

I think it was ok.

Nobody went to go see it.

pretty standard, could have been a lot more emotive if they built up the villain abusing the towns people more, maybe have each of the seven have been wronged by him in the past too rather than generic buddy comedy banter lighting the mood when they met them, would have made the final fight more cathartic and less generic shoot em up stuff

I felt nothing from watching this movie

It was shit terrible bad.

It's a bland inoffensive summer action flick. As far as those go, I enjoyed it more than any of the capeshit I saw this year.

same as it ever was

this movie ends with the best final line i've ever seen

I left the theater smiling

what did he mean by this?

AYOO HOL' UP

*tips hat*

SO...

*smack lips profusely*

I GUESS THAT'S IT, HUH?

*put thumbs into suit vest pocket*

WE'RE SOME KIND OF MAGNIFICENT SEVEN?

I really liked it.

Then I went to talk about it with some friends two days later and realized I forgot everything about it.

I thought it was alright, but way too generic for my taste.

Actually, I just watched the original recently and it seems really weird how movies have no sense of pacing or atmosphere anymore compared to older films. Why is that?

glad they brought the good ol' anti-material gatling gun chambered in 12.7mm

The original was faggy and the remake has nigger so it's bad though I haven't seen it

it was ok i only saw it because nothing of any real worth was showing. I thought it would be a stupid pg13 action flick like Jason Bourne that i would hate but it proved to be a stupid but entertaining action flick

i was pleasantly surprised by the fact that some of the main characters died

i haven't seen seven samurai btw

I'M ACTING!

In seven samurai only two survive, in the original Magnificent seven, three survive.

Haley Bennett's tits

They were great, I googled her nudes after it. Her tits seem ok, not as big I don't think.

yet they manage to make every protagonist death in this movie looks stupid

why would a chris pine character rido to suicide? he's a drunk womanizer, there's anything on his persona that match the decision of kill himself for bunch of strangers

that death of vincent d'onofrio was also painful, there was 2 other protagonists right laid down right behind him and none stood up to shot the indian, don't even say there were out of bullets, the scene is just pathetic

the two on the church tower are also bland as fuck, they got sniped by a fucking gatling gun from 5 miles away, the gatling gun which is inaccurate as fuck snipe the best motherfucker sharpshooter placed in a high ground behind cover, why the fucking fuck could good night shoot the gatling gunner? I guess his rifle hadn't the same range as that almight gatling gun, right?

fucking shit movie can't even do a good western shooting, i wasn't expecting a good narrative, it just had to be entertaining in the killing