When did you outgrow Brockhampton?

When did you outgrow Brockhampton?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HUl2Yf8Fybg&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

when they dropped saturation 3

All-American Trash

Two weeks after I discovered SAT I. I hated it at first and was fooled by the "Brockhampton is good" meme for two weeks.

still love em

youtube.com/watch?v=HUl2Yf8Fybg&feature=youtu.be

when I saw this desu

And my suspicions on who the target demographic is have just been confirmed. Beta wigger men and artsy goth women.

My nigga

>the whitest rap music ever made
>made for wiggers

What's white about Brockhamptons's music?

Are you retarded

when ameer uses the same flow in their next released track again

Yeah, TEETH is so white.

Does not liking them much outside of a good way to blow an hour 1 time count as out growing them. Also This album is fucking trash.

After listening to the weak second half of Saturation 1

holy SHIT that was bad
I genuinely couldn't tell what language the guy was speaking during the first verse.
And why was the girl only blue like half the time? Doesn't that half assedness kinda defeat the point? Thanks for sharing user.

They modeled themselves after NSYNC and rap about sucking dicks and respecting women. Ameer is the only traditional rapper in the entire group.

holy SHIT

same

dom mclennon exists and is better than the rest of cockhampton combined

Ameer sounds so fucking out of place in every song

Everyone is rapping being depressed and sucking dick while Ameer is rapping about being a thug and doing drugs

thats the point senpai. everyone in the group has their own struggles but then they all come together to make one dope album

>one dope album
you can't be over 16

Mad

There is a song out there that I hear every now and then and I really have been wanting to know the name of it. I forgot the lyrics but I think it is running in time or running through time. I know it isn't running in the 90s. Any help would be appreciated.