(via YouGov, online)

EU referendum poll:
Remain: 48% (-)
Leave: 49% (+2)
(via ORB, phone)

EU referendum poll:
Remain: 47%
Leave: 53%
(ICM, both online and phone / 10 - 13 June)

>PETER HITCHENS
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3637246/PETER-HITCHENS-British-people-risen-unleash-chaos.html

>DANIEL HANNON
spectator.co.uk/2016/06/six-best-reasons-vote-leave/

>JACOB REES-MOGG
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3614626/JACOB-REES-MOGG-Yes-victory-bloody-final.html

>QUEEN BACKS BREXIT
thesun.co.uk/archives/politics/1078504/revealed-queen-backs-brexit-as-alleged-eu-bust-up-with-ex-deputy-pm-emerges/

>MUH FALSE SONG OF GLOBALISM
express.co.uk/news/uk/655219/Donald-Trump-EU-Brexit-blessing-crazy-migration

>FIRST BRITAIN, THEN THE WORLD
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/06/farage-brexit-domino-disintegration/

>THREAD THEMES
youtube.com/watch?v=2zCGQV_aJME
youtube.com/watch?v=wBz6y6ZrmD8
youtube.com/watch?v=t2KA5iyUUdw
>BREXIT: THE MOVIE
youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0

>BORIS ITV DEBATE - 9 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=RcAywz3SaOo

>NIGE ON QT - 9 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=jMoLLHHaWEY

>NIGE V NEIL - 10 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=EaSQT7QnbWI

>ARE NIGE RETROSPECTIVE
youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

>POLLTRACKERS/ODDSCHECKER
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum
twitter.com/britainelects
yougov.co.uk/turnout-o-meter/
oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/eu-referendum/referendum-on-eu-membership-result

>CAMPAIGN ORGANISATIONS
voteleavetakecontrol.org/organise
leave.eu/
grassrootsout.co.uk/join-us
ukip.org/volunteer
conservativesforbritain.org/sign-up/
labourleave.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

leave.eu/
ukip.org/volunteer
labourleave.org/
strawpoll.me/10479065
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/may/16/brexit-eu-referendum-boris-johnson-greece-tory
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jun/08/eu-reform-green-brexit
thetimes.co.uk/article/poll-cards-for-referendum-sent-wrongly-to-3-000-foreigners-bfj5m3r9j
spiked-online.com/newsite/article/love-democracy-then-leave-the-eu/18054#.V19KqaaBvFY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is even the point of this referendum when it's not binding
It's just like our meme referendum of which the outcome our government ignored

Repost
I want to marry Douglas Murray

Second for Yorkshire

>try surviving off tins of pineapples and slices of bread
No thanks i'll stick to my varied diet of donner and chips and crumpets
I'm 22 and I can feel that happening to me
I do manual labour as of now and work out but fuck I better start watching what I eat/drink

H A P P E N I N G

FUG

>Not binding

Stop this meme it is 100% binding

I used to be a massive lefty, got redpilled by Murray

There's more at stake than just leaving or staying in the EU.

Boris will basically be elected on a Fuck-EU platform. Ensuring complete departure come the next election.

If any politicians are willing to stick their heads above the parapet and commit political suicide, they are welcome to try.

News from the front line, lads. The polls look slightly better than the canvassing I've been doing which suggests to me that people may say Leave in a poll and vote Remain in the booth. This happened in Quebec in 1995- don't know if you've checked, but they're still stuck in Canada.

This is absolutely still to play for. If you haven't signed up to volunteer yet, YOU NEED TO DO SO AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. Sign up online, then email the local area co-ordinator and ask for something to do.

At the moment we're doing canvassing and leaflet drops. Canvassing is easy: you go door-to-door and ask the occupants two questions. How likely are you to vote, and which way? We make a note of it and submit it to the big computer at HQ. This data will be used on the day to get out the vote. But if we don't know who to get out, we're fucked.

If you're too much of an autist to ask someone two questions, ask the coordinator to do leaflet drops. All you have to do is post it through the letterbox. Take some music or a podcast, wear a decent pair of trainers, and get out of the basement for an hour. It's surprisingly enjoyable, even if it drizzles a bit.

We've got everyone from Goldman Sachs to the European Commission against us on this one. We are not going to win this, unless you do something. So fucking DO SOMETHING.

>CAMPAIGN ORGANISATIONS
leave.eu/
ukip.org/volunteer
labourleave.org/

Doesn't make any sense.

Owen > Memelass Murray

West Riding best riding.

scum

W E K N O W

W E R E T A L K I N G A B O U T T H I S B E F O R E

Anyone else had success

strawpoll.me/10479065
strawpoll.me/10479065
strawpoll.me/10479065

I think I know what the results will look like but still

Owen the Cuck is refusing to appear since he knows Murray will win in any debate on islamic homophobia

first for wales

also we're going further than england in the euro cup

FOR THOSE WITH LEFTIE REMAIN VOTING MATES

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/may/16/brexit-eu-referendum-boris-johnson-greece-tory

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jun/08/eu-reform-green-brexit

probably due to the association or its not 'progressive enough'. lefties can be stubborn cunts so show em some articles which may turn them towards voting leave ^^^^^

>QUEEN BACKS BREXIT

dynamite.

calm down lad, wait until Thursday

>and get out of the basement for an hour

brit/pol/ seems to be normal fags

Mate it's still relevant, news outlets are starting to confirm it was an ackbar

Yorkshiremen always were a bit slow

Pretty dope flag
Get the extra flag plugin m9, it makes brit/pol/ way more fun
Already converted 3 of my friends
Feels good

Hey Pops, what happens if you don't leave EU?

I had one of the best vacations of my life in the UK and got blown by my host families daughter after a night of her making me drink that horrible hard cider stuff.

I was so drunk and got lost and didn't know the subway stopped after 12 but a old English guy with a tobacco pipe walked me back to the house. I honestly felt like I was hallucinating he was so British.

~~~~~I love yourUK PLZ LEAVE THE EU senpai~~~~~~~

quality.

I'm actually so happy!
I can't wait until we leave.

You lads hate normies but there's me pissed as a newt after the England game on Saturday screaming at every passer by to vote leave, spreading the word, building the campaign

If we vote leave it's because of me

Theoretically what could the Leave campaign/Government/EU do at this point to completely reverse the polls?

What dirty tricks are even at their means?

i have a sex buddy who thinks i'm a nazi so havn't tried to pull girls in about 6 months

I imagine the confidence works better than the question

we feel you britbongs. We want out of our shitty country too

>2016: the UK leaves the EU
>2017: minor economic crash, inflations rises to 2%
>2018: freedom of movement agreed with australia
>2021: Economic stabalisation, economy enters a boom period
>2022: freedom of movemenet agreed with Canads and New Zealand
>2024: EU collapse, the Brexit lead to Nexit, spandex and grexit
>2027: Imperial parliament formed in London from Australian, Canadian, British and NZ representatives
>2029: Imperial federation continues centralisation
>2031: British economy surpasses Japan
>2035: Imperial parliament given hegemony over domestic parliaments
>2040: British empire effectively restored as Imperial federation, bloc challenges America on the world stage

we'll come after you.

To all you "remainers"

Look this man in the eye, this man and all who served under him and the generations afterwards who fought for our sovereignty, sacrificed everything to be free of foreign powers holding sway over us.

Look him in the eye and tell him you're ready to hand it all over without so much as a shot being fired.

It's like muslims have been intentionally designed to be an eternal scapegoat for fashy goys. Without them our societies would simply slip into a long night of jewry, but islam is the gift that keeps on giving.

KEK
U
C
K

Electoral fraud

Holy crap, even the grauniad is turning against the EU. Is brexit actually going to happen?

I want Wales to somehow beat England in a meme game just to see Sup Forums
t. half welsh half english

Plants in the Leave campaign that'll defect

i got loads

Good man

i'm a normie

new job doesn't start till next Monday so just enjoying the NEET lifestyle

>free movement with aus, canada and nuzulund
'''''''no'''''''

What reasons do people have for wanting to stay in the EU? Can anyone post some twitter/facebook posts by pro remain?

thanks britbongs

God's work lad.

comfy/10

Brits desert Sup Forums for a while

Not bad for a Frog, eh?

the momentum is on our side, students seem to be the driving force behind remain, lets hope they are slack come the 23rd

There are literally no remainers in this entire thread. Remy, you stupid bastard.

This doesn't work on lefties, they hate their own country and people

>oy vey you anglos better not unite
Sure thing. IP traced to golders green.

I was on the fence for a while but im now going to be voting leave

Im curious though, say we leave, could a future government in a sense, apply to join again in the future?

Still, hope the majority of voters go in with a clear mind to vote leave come the 23rd, never felt this optimistic about a vote in a long time

N O R T H
R I D I N G

>Sure thing. IP traced to golders green.
KEK

>There are literally no remainers in this entire thread.

Doesn't mean there won't be, besides i'm boosting morale

Try and convince other to vote leave.

>Don't know if this is a pasta or not

Will the Paris attack even be registered as a terrorist attack in our media?

i hope it happens but it wont change shit either.

>could a future government in a sense, apply to join again in the future?
They probably could but I doubt the EU would let up back in

This. Not like they aren't already trying.

thetimes.co.uk/article/poll-cards-for-referendum-sent-wrongly-to-3-000-foreigners-bfj5m3r9j

>TV networks and newspapers would rather put Owen "Only Gay that can Grieve Today" Jones on than based Doug

>mfw when I'm on holiday during the vote
>mfw when I will miss all the bantz
>mfw when I will miss the live result

Had a girl tell me on Saturday that she was voting to remain and was a labour supporter, you can imagine my face when she activated my Corbyn trump card

>england

Not for you or me, but for the brits it sure will

Friendly reminder that in EVERY SINGLE ELECTION AND REFERENDUM FOR THE LAST 30 YEARS, the position backed by The Sun has won.

>could a future government in a sense, apply to join again in the future?

There won't be anything left to join, we're crashing the whole undemocratic system

>the EU wouldn't let the fifth largest GDP come back
Fuck you, I'm voting re-join in 2027.

The EU will simply keep holding another vote again and again until Remain eventually wins

Resistance is futile

England must lose the remaining games in the Euro

Why? If you go through to the R16, you will have hundred of thousand drunk football fans in France on 23rd, some of them incapable of postal voting.

If the England players care about England, they must lose so the patriotic fans can get home in time so the voting turnout among them can be high.

You can still vote by mail or the likes yes?

why didn't you get a damn postal vote you git

is there any general consensus so far on what the welsh scots and north irish are gonna vote? are they about the same as england right now?

I am 1000% sure that your elites will ignore the will of the people, but even just a show of support for genuine national sovereignty in Britain would be a good thing for you and the world.

j-just wait til thursday

Is Owen Jones a queer?

:)

It's hilarrious when I show corbynisters all the EU hate material, theres 2 tweets and 2 vids that I always show

Im not, im just not very well versed in politics really, though i've become increasingly interested over recent months because of Brexit

That's what I was thinking really, I cant imagine the EU just letting us in easily or whatever. probably make us jump through hoops for it

I don't think the EU would have the power to do that, m8

Already voted mate

>not getting an absentee ballot
>not delegating your vote

Lad, your going to have to find a Remainer or an undecided to make up for your loss

>2020: The four nations create a state funded tourist organisation based on that of the German KdF. Interaction and unity between the nations reaches all time high.

It'll be one of the most beautiful days of a lifetime

>the sun
Well thats all of Liverpool voting to stay in the EU then

Hey welsh guy is Port Talbot shit? My dad is from there

phew, you had me worried there lad

a lot of them are labour voters though

A walking meme of everything that's wrong with fags.

>wanting an open door to chinks, lebs, abos and maoris
Fuck off user why would you exchange one route to shit-tier immigrant floods for another
Points based system with fluent spoken and written English as a requirement, not bullshit open door policies because 'muh anglosphere' memes

oh but it is progressive really

spiked-online.com/newsite/article/love-democracy-then-leave-the-eu/18054#.V19KqaaBvFY

They were already voting to stay

A big poofter. Couple of anons yesterday were talking about running into him in Heaven, a gay club in London. Guy can't even act properly in his natural fucking environment.

I'm amazed at how little these people know about him.