Favorite Tarkovsky films? Tarkovsky general

Favorite Tarkovsky films? Tarkovsky general

Other urls found in this thread:

torrentz2.eu/e104929579b0d34ec03fecec0244685931116176
vimeo.com/153979733
mega.nz/#!Z9IVxK4D!8zVAydFCJRMEGNtC2D1zNeYUZH2T-e8b2yLG9rGKEZg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Andrei Rublev is the best Tarkovsky film.
The Sacrifice is the best Bergman styled Tarkovsky film.

The Revenant is GOAT

Wrong director.

is this ever coming to blu ray?

Nostalghia is my favorite, so many great shots and great dialogue about the interpretation of art and ideas that are left untouched but not because of the lack of depth of the auteur but because such is the nature of art that words and images alone can not fully describe what it feels like, and at the end you just know you are watching greatness

I saw on Filmstruck that The Mirror and Stalker both had the Criterion logo before they started so hopefully soon.

I don't understand the point of Filmstruck if it's not available on Roku. I'm not watching Tarkovsky on my phone, sorry.

i use a chromecast to play filmstruck flick on my 4k

Pretty sure he was joking about the fact that a lot of the revenant's shots were tarkovsky ripoffs

Great taste, my man. What other director besides Tarr has the balls to do this shot wherein the main character walks around the room, opens a window, sits down and lies on the bed in a 5 minute long shot? What a madman.

BEST: Andre Rublev
WORST: Solaris
FAVORITE: Nostalghia
OVERRATED: Solaris
UNDERRATED: The Mirror

how? the website said it isn't Chromecast ready yet

>Roku
soon

The website is wrong. I connect up just fine every day. I'm in the middle of the tv version of Fanny and Alexander. I have a pleb setup too, just using chrome on a damn macbook.

Is the 80GB 1080p Tarvosky Filmography torrent legit?

After just recently watching Solaris, Andrei Rublev, and The Mirror within a month, I totally agree

Thank you, I'll definitely be checking that out next

Can someone explain the significance of the midget scene in Solaris?

link

The doctor has a fetish.

Only a real russophile would do this. Go back to sucking Putin's dick and get off this board.

hey ive played that video game

torrentz2.eu/e104929579b0d34ec03fecec0244685931116176

Mirror.

I do not like Tarkovsky in general.

Why?

do you people unironically enjoy these movies or is it all just a big fat meme

Idiot
vimeo.com/153979733

No specific reasons.

Remove yourself from the premises, retard

Kind of funny when your favorite of his is his most challenging.

Can we get some Tarkovsky memes?

Youre not supposed "enjoy" films. Thats what movies are for. Films are for contemplating.

I don't think it was challenging? Just his interpretation of his time & life. Beautiful film.

Yes xD
Haha funny!!!

denks :DDD

I loved STALKER, though its the only tarkovsky I've watched

The Writer-Professor banter was great

Challenging in the sense that it's different compared to all his other films who at least have some form of 'plot' however simple it may be. Especially if you walk into it blindly and are desperately trying to make sense of it.

And which should I watch now?

I've seen his filmography so I wasn't exactly blind, though that doesn't much help as you point out its way different from the rest of his work.

Chronologically from the beginning.

Interesting plot
"You must take this candle from one side of the river (or whatever it was) to the other if not the world is gonna end"

So starting with The Killers then finishing with The Sacrifice?

Yes I'd do that. I haven't seen the Killers myself because it's not in Rutracker IIRC.

If I can't find a torrent I'll probably just buy a copy or borrow it from a local library

Same. It was really memorable.

I can upload it for you.

fuck man that'd be amazing
I assume it's on passthepopcorn or something but I never got into private trackers

wow, nice.

Give me like 20 minutes.

fyi, it's on demonoid with seeders. I don't know if it's fully public yet or if registration is even open. Try that first.

Checked it out, its still private without registration

How fucking flawless is this editing though? Jesus christ.

What is with Tarkovsky and spilled milk?

2deep4u even if I explained

THAT'S ME IN THE CORNER

> In several films, for instance, at moments of crisis a jug of milk spills onto the floor and shatters, underscoring the splintering of heretofore comfortable domestic relationships.

>symbolism

upload in next post

I'm deleting it in one hour.
mega.nz/#!Z9IVxK4D!8zVAydFCJRMEGNtC2D1zNeYUZH2T-e8b2yLG9rGKEZg

youre amazing man, god bless ya

I loved Stalker. Enjoyed Solaris and The Sacrifice.

Which should I watch next?

what do the bumplets symbolize, smart guy?

Nostalghia

Thanks?