/nfl/: Megatron returns edition

HOU:D''Onta Foreman popped for marijuana, weapons
WAS:Report: Cousins, Bell not close to signing
MIN:300 touches a possibility for Dalvin Cook?
DEN:Paige: Elway about to become highest-paid GM
FA:Manziel has talked to teams about a return
CAR:Rosenhaus: Olsen still 'undecided' on holdout
WAS:Skins have 'internal disagreement' on Cousins
MIN:Michael Floyd hit with four-game suspension
LAR:Rams WR Thomas suspended 4 games for PEDs
PIT:Steelers still hoping for deal with Le'Veon
DAL:Ezekiel Elliott bracing for short suspension
WAS:Teams could steal Cousins with big 2018 bonus

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F2MUiIcwQPM
sbnation.com/golf/2017/7/16/15977756/american-century-championship-tahoe-2017-tee-times-pairings-sunday
youtu.be/-WmMj4lfpdc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

b
rowsn are da bomb

>Johnny Manziel Has Talked To Teams About A Potential Return

All Kapernick did was take a knee, zero record of any off the field issues, took his team to a super bowl, beat Aaron Rodgers twice in the playoffs, and is a better quarterback than manziel; but this low life, drunk, women abuser, terrible quarterback gets yet again another opportunity *yellow man thinking*

Tits are gonna win the owl this season

>spics in LA so assblasted about the Raiders they have to rewrite geography textbooks and state lines

7 more years of Trump & this place should be cleansed

What did the Raiders do now?

>yfw this happens next season

It's just some rasm fan pretending there's a rivalry between the teams.

Las Vegas is apart of Oakland now?
cool

youtube.com/watch?v=F2MUiIcwQPM

naw, not even as a rasmsfag I just genuinely hate the Raiders. They & all the spics & illgal immigrants that wear their merch but never seen a minute of football are one of the many reasons california as a place is a hellhole to live in. I've seen it firsthand living in Compton, my hatred goes beyond X's & O's. its cultural. I was going to BE a raider fan until I noticed what was going on in my state. I almost bought the hype when I was young but when I caught on I just makes my blood burn whenever I see the Raiders logo because it reminds me of everything that is WRONG with this state.

>HOU:D''Onta Foreman popped for marijuana, weapons
>The fucking shanty town of Hueston

Where were you when the seahawks got BTFO by pittsburgh?

dat clutch ben block

incoming "m-muh r-refball"

>Rams the premier football team in Los Angeles
>California mainly Republican state from 1952 on

>Raiders move to LA
>eight years later California is a blue state and have never went Red since

>Rams come back to LA
>Inaugural season Trump wins election
>Raiders move to Vegas

hmmm I wonder

>Chargers lost in the mix

I'm used to this.

They shouldn't be in LA, anyway, goddamnit.

>the end of the Failcons

>30th in completion %
>21st in yards
>20th in TDs
>25th in QBR
>10th in INTs

Why the fuck do people still think Cam is a good QB?

He's not, also did you know edelman is
>31 years old?

Too bad chargers are a better team than the Rams :^)

hes had a better career than stafford

prove me wrong

Will my iggles go to the playoffs or will they shit the bed against easy wins teams again?

>Chargers are better than the Rams

chargers have always been a meme

Is it just me or are Packers fans the biggest cunts lately?

>some ram ""FAN"" is so booty blasted that ""his"" team is not the most popular team in their own city that he has to complain about it on a malaysian miners board

pathetic famalam kys

delete this

>lately
lel

Well I've only been into this sport for 3 years

Why are Packers fans such counts then?

All fans of every sports team are cunts

Probably because their team is wasting a HoF QB by choking in the playoffs every year due to a meme defense

How do Aussies even get into American football?

My brother in law is a yank

Goddamn it, the OP made google it

Played American Football for a year in between playing rugby, when it's short yardage or close to the goal line why don't teams just maul it over? An 11 man shove over the line would be almost impossible to stop.

Just the right mix between annoying delusional expectations like the Cowboys and annoying perpetual self-pity and hatred like the Lions

An 11 man shove on the other side is just as strong.

I posed the question first.

impossible to set up too when you have defenders coming from all sides as soon as the ball is snapped. would never be as effective as a sneak or regular run

Really nice play but I think it was 1st Down. They ended up getting the ball back AFTER they tied the game. If that's an INC pass Pats still march down the field and tie it and then win in OT. Amazing catch but it wasn't that significant.

hes coming off an awful year but has been generally an above quarterback most years and peaked as an mvp

Hello /nfl/
Please google
>"your favorite team name here" meme
and post the first google image result.

Who cares what Calvin Johnson thinks? He was a leader of one of the worst teams in NFL history. Guy's obviously a fucking cancer. All the diva WRs; Moss, TO, Ocho - they never won shit but everyone still treats them like teams need them. Need them to do what? Not win games?

Predictable but no awful

Daily reminder to The Nation that McGregor is our guy and we gotta have his back.

Fly Eagles Fly

those "unstoppable" wide receivers just take up a ton of cap space to get shut down by good defensive coordinators in crunch time.

Goes right through the DB hands, bounces off a falcons players knee, gets stuck between his feet and is plucked by edelman. Comical

Still doesn't beat this one senpai

Imagine the memes if Dick Butkus was still playing

wew lad

Randy Moss is the greatest receiver of all time.

Go fuck yourself.

This ball should have been picked too by whoever bounced it in the air. If he made that play, game over. Falcons's coaches will be a tough spot this season. Imagine blowing a lead like that. Probably why they fired all those defensive coaches even tho it wasn't completely their fault. Quinn can blame Kyle and those guys.

It's miles better.

LOL

How so? Patriots were on 1st down when this play took place. The Giants were on 3rd down in under a minute left to play. I think the Giants had more weight to their catch. Unless you're autistic and will just >NO REEEE yourself out of this debate

Kerry Collins was given a second chance after spending time out of the league due to alcoholism and was in the Super Bowl a year or two later.

(Not saying Manziel is as good as Collins was but this Inspector Javert routine when it comes to the prospect of Manziel returning is stupid)

Cam has terrible protection and had the following as receiving options last year:

>Kelvin Benjamin (Fat and slow)
>Ted Ginn Jr. (Russian Roulette)
>Devin Funchess (Looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane)
>Greg Olsen (Elite)
>Ed Dickson (Eh)

It's pretty remarkable that in 2015 Cam had an MVP season with this core (Minus Benjamin and plus an old as fuck Jerricho Cotchery WHO CAUGHT THAT BALL IN THE SUPER BOWL DON'T PULL THE BERT EMMANUEL CARD ON ME REFS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE)

One requires actual focus and concentration on getting the catch and keeping the play on at all times.

The other one is just a sticky helmet and/or luck.

>sticky helmet
although luck was a major factor you gotta add into account tyree's strength against harrison and that even after they were both down harrison couldn't pry it from tyree's hand. edelman should've been called down as he caught the ball and his knee clearly scuff the turf before he secured the balls which should've ruled it as an incomplete pass

>edelman should've been called down as he caught the ball and his knee clearly scuff the turf before he secured the balls which should've ruled it as an incomplete pass

woah.... so this.... is the intelligence of Giants fans

Helmet catch is crazier. Eli had to escape to throw it deep down the field. Tyree jumps up into the air, catches it, pins it to his helmet all the while Rodney Harrison is trying to punch it out. The two don't compare.

>Giants' oline had to get away with at least 2 cases of holding in one play so that Eli had to escape to throw it deep down the field. Tyree jumps up into the air, catches it, pins it to his helmet all the while Rodney Harrison is trying to punch it out. The two don't compare.

ftfy

>he doesn't know holding occurs on almost every play

didn't the falcons get called for the same penalty like three times on the same drive?

For me, it's Andy Dalton

Yeah and that drive gave them 7 points off a pick so it's irrelevant

>He doesn't understand how that's different from 2 lineman blatantly doing it in front of the refs with the camera in focus in a pivotal moment of the game

Bengals

How many more plays did the run before the pick? The cons' defense was gassed in the fourth quarter after running so many plays.

6 maybe? The whole game was like 93 fucking snaps so hardly the difference maker

Not like those holding calls were even debatable, Failcunts were playing murderball in the 1st half to build their lead

sbnation.com/golf/2017/7/16/15977756/american-century-championship-tahoe-2017-tee-times-pairings-sunday

all these great athletes played in a golf tournament and there wasn't even a thread about it today.
>steph curry can actually ball on the green as well
>Romo didnt win
Come on Tony you dont have an excuse anymore. its time to go pro with your golf game.

meh a couple other ones were funnier

Seahawks fans that watched this game have probably abandoned ship

>Why the fuck do people still think Cam is a good QB?
Fantasy fags and panther homers

youtu.be/-WmMj4lfpdc

calamity gled

Guess how old brady is in this.

Newborn

you know remember Antawwn Randel-el, the only QB to make Indiana relevant at football in my lifetime.

white receivers are the best receivers tbqh

What? No. If a knee is on the ground before he makes a catch, it simply means he will be down immediately after making the catch.

17 or 18

ALL HAIL THE KINGS OF THE NORTH

THAT FEEL WHEN DA BEARS WIN THE THRONEB OWL AND THE SUPERB OWL

13, they grow up so fast

Most of the posters here weren't even born yet

>kings of the north
>no QB
>no OL
>no WRs
>no Defense

You can't be down if you don't have the ball. What happens before the catch doesn't matter. What matters is that he secures the ball long enough to become a runner, which he did, even though he was "down"

If Comeback Carr was playing ComebacK Stafford in a superb OWL, who'd win?

Stafford because Carr would just get his leg broken

Like the other anons said, when he didn't control the ball yet, he hadn't made the catch, so it did not matter that his knee was down. He then controlled the pass and completed the process of the catch, and since his knee was down AFTER he caught it, he was ruled down.

>giants fans

t. inferior team's fan

Daily reminder:

My team > your team

>Your team
more like meme team

t. butthurt raiders fan

More like
>Your meme
>meme meme

t. 0 rings

>Meme meme's meme memeing