LONDON MAYOR BANS SEXY WOMEN

Sadiq Khan, London’s first Muslim mayor, announced Monday that “body shaming” advertisements will no longer be allowed in London’s public transport.

“As the father of two teenage girls, I am extremely concerned about this kind of advertising which can demean people, particularly women, and make them ashamed of their bodies. It is high time it came to an end,” Khan said.

Recently, advertisements featuring bikini-clad models in the British city of Birmingham were spray painted over. Birmingham has a high Muslim population.

So is this a SJW fat-shaming thing, or a Muslims don't like uncovered women thing? Either way, uncuck yourself London.
dailycaller.com/2016/06/13/londons-muslim-mayor-bans-sexy-women-in-advertisements/

Just nuke us lads

shit britian got ahead again we really need to step it up this time around

I AM SENDING THIS MESSAGE OUT ON ALL CHANNELS.

PLEASE SEND HELP.

THE SEAT OF THE EMPIRE HAS BEEN SUBVERTED BY THOSE WHO SEEK TO DESTROY IT.

WE ARE BEING SYSTEMATICALLY ANNIHILATED, OUR CULTURE ERASED AND OUR HISTORY CHANGED TO SUIT THE AGENDA OF THESE 'PEOPLE'

SEND HELP

SEND HELP

PLEASE SEND HELP

has he banned your flag yet?

don't worry user, there were no sexy women in the UK to begin with

>impose sharia law subtly by censoring women's bodies
>claim you're doing it because of body shaming

devilish, inshallah

It begins

JUST

Third attempt at a respectful request of the photoshop of the bikini clad model in the subway ad in a burka instead. Will post here if I find elsewhere

>LET'S HIDE WHITE WOMEN BECAUSE IT'S HARAM AND PRETEND WE'RE HELPING FIGHT BODY SHAMERS

why does nobody see how obvious this is?

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

I'm so, so sorry lads. Is this what it's like to see a country survive its finest hour, only to degenerate?

>London
Glad I don't live in that country, lol

I feel literally no pride when I see the Union Jack anymore.

Please save yourself, son.

Don't take your time pls

>the municipality of western society

So what are the strong independent women saying about this?

Good god the muslims are winning.
I thought you retards said it was the jews

I think the Jews fucked up. They didn't calculate that the bluepill faggotry they push would eventually end up with unchecked Muslim takeover of the West.

>tfw I will see Londonistan rise in my lifetime

>play The Getaway
>a PS2 game about gangs in London
>the game world is surprisingly accurate to London's streets
>there are billboards with titties on them

Leafland is already being lost. Quebec is increasingly black thanks to immigration from the states and the west coast is New China. Took a flight to Calgary and you could have convinced me I was going to Thailand or Syria or some shit. It's ogre

His name was Hitler. He targeted London because of the Jew Marxists Headquartered there. There were conscious Brits who cheered on the bombing. I suggest this time, send assisting fire.