PORTUGUESE ARE WHI-

>PORTUGUESE ARE WHI-

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19c_bZjUV_RouKyGyLHmMDw57WwAVabXFJOaso_gcuRE/edit?usp=sharing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Programme_for_International_Student_Assessment_(2000_to_2012)#PISA_2012
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>moortugeuse

They look like Turks.

>Malta
>not Arab

ahhhhhhhhhahahh

But we are not, turkey boy.

come here arab,
dont run !

Oh look, another pathetic attempt by the Turks to take us over.

lol you are the most arab country in the europe.

No, that would be either France, Sweden, Germany, or the UK.

Dumb turkish rat
Bruno Alves in not native portuguese, of course.
His father is from Brazil, came to Portugal play foot in the 80's

t. Turkroach, stop spamming Sup Forums.

Remind what is your language, moor ?

Maltese, you gay frog.

t. alberto barbosa

LMAO
keep dreaming achmed

As a WHITE EUROPEAN i have nothing against gays

There were numerous gays among the Greeks and Romans

hahaha

And just because the Greeks and the Romans had gays, that makes it a good thing? And I repeat, I speak Maltese.

Why dream when I'm talking reality.

from madeira? or just tanned pehnotype?
Portuguese people tend to be white atlanto-meds,some baskid too.

Don't get me wrong, if you told me those guys were all lebs I'd believe.

t. libanês

>Why dream when I'm talking reality.

No you are not. portuguese genetically are close to other western eurpeans, not with turks, much less with arabs or moors.

portuguese are proud arabs dont listen to the angolan here

please choose which one of those Turks look portuguese
ty

Yea yea jurandji, we kicked their ass in battlefield, it was glorious, you are next on the list lel

nope, turkey more european than moorteguese. we are pontid/east med

majority phenotype in portuguese non europid
berid/berberid

brother agaisnt brother father agaisnt son

xocem yemliyorsanız ebso da ciddiyseniz :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>sperging out like this over shitty bait

Turks, Turks everywhere!

gayet ciddiyim, siktirip gidip kalkülatörlere bakarsan, hangisine bakarsan bak avrupa oranı portekizden yüksek tr de.

ama muhtemelen kalkülatör dahi bulamazsın

batı türkiye gayet europid aq

That's what i call wishfull thinking, it's pathetic, look at the map again, it's genetic proximities (similarity). Turks cluster far away of europeans. Portuguese cluster obviously with other europeans.

NAH yüksek amk aptalı KEK
CİDDİ CİDDİ AVRUPALI SANIYOR KENDİNİ WAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
bi de kalkülatörlere bak diyor :(

That's rich coming from a Maltese cunt.

I'm Portuguese and I've been here for 4 weeks. You guys are all tiny and brown. You look like the types you come across in the southernmost region of Portugal.

The rest is literally a mix between Caucasus, Middle Eastern and Centrak Asian phenotypes
It strikes me how few pure Mediterraneans Turkey has, but ok considering you had population change with the Greeks it makes sense

Spanish/Portuguese

ahahaha, what a idiot image.
This image has no scientific value you nigger

akraba evliliğinden beyni körelmiş zombi orospu çocuğu, genetik bilgin 0 git ve turan çıkıntım var türkmüyüm abi diye tirad aç, aptal otist seni :Dd

ben türk dahi değilim :Dd

Fake map

As proved by K15 Eurogenes

French have less sub-saharan in them than Swedes or Germans

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19c_bZjUV_RouKyGyLHmMDw57WwAVabXFJOaso_gcuRE/edit?usp=sharing

>This image has no scientific value you nigger
>population genetics frequently used in biology have no scientific value

Dumb cockroach.

Get the fuck out of my country you moorish shit.

>Ben ol
>5 yıl boyunca genetik forumları, genetik kalkülatörleri, otozomal dna, haplogrupları araştı
>geri zekalı kendini beyaz sanan malın teki senin genetik bilginle alay etmeye çalışsın
cute :3
hadi siktir git şimdi gözümün önüne gözükme. türk değilsen de türk milleti adına da konuşma rezil oluyorsun.
ha bir de ben zaten çekik gözlüyüm ""turan çıkıntısı"" gibi neanderthallerden kalma bir şeye bakmama gerek yok

>sharing pisa mat map
>No resources on

fuck of nigger moor

Soon enough I will, hopefully.

he unironically thinks turks are white TOP KEK don't talk to him :DDDDDD

5 yıl boyunca genetik forumlarında takıldığına cani gönülden inanıyorum aptal orospu çocuğu

ırkçı avrupalı apricitiy tarzı yerlerde dahi türkiyede avrupa genetiğinin daha yüksek olduğu kabul ediliyor :dd

It's pca, it's say's always the same.
iberians with the rest of europe and turks afar away.

About your's, first call it african it is disonest, because it is neolithic caucasoid berber, very ancient,
Exactly the same way this one in europe, it has more than 5000 years old...

Nigger tier post.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Programme_for_International_Student_Assessment_(2000_to_2012)#PISA_2012

west asian = caucasoid

so ?
What are you trying to mean dumb ?

It's not sub-saharan it is majority northwest afr berber.

The sooner the better.

Amına koduğumun geri zekalısı :DDDD Türkiye'de avrupa genlerinin değil batı asya genlerinindaha baskın olduğu söyleniyor

bir de europid diye geziyor amına koduğumun balkanrapebabysi TOP KEK :DDD
şimdi siktir git buradan ananın kafasına tavla setiyle hücum ederim, geri zekalı beyinsiz orospu çocuğu seni.

Exactly. The sooner I leave, the less money I give to you pseudo-turks.

My departure can't come soon enough!!

his father is Brazilian
also nobody says portugal is white

So central europe is Syrian 20%? wtf

Nowdays we are at least 50% syrian desu

you can't attribute an admixture to a certain population, unless it's very rare and exist only in one ethnic group.
the "west asian admixture" may have reached europe before "syrians" called themselves syrian.
Also do not rely on Eupedia maps, or dienekes. They're 23andme tier.

The Turk calling me a pseudo-turk. How cute.

No, we are not white, we are inuit and sometimes papuan and cambodian

23a nd me gives you at least the least 500 years old ancestry right?

It's funny how you, someone who's never been to Portugal and probably spent the entirety of their lives breeding with their cousins/sisters/mother in this tiny speck of dirt in the mediterranean thinks they know more about the Portuguese phenotypes than I do.

Get real, pal. Everyone who came with me here comments on how you guys look like gypsies. Why do you think that is? I'll leave you to figure that out for yourself.

Even your landscapes are reminiscent of the Middle East. Not more so than the people though.

senin gibi aptal bir orospu çocuğuna batı asya genlerinin içindede neolitik farmer yani avrupanın yerli genlerinin olabileceğini anlatabilmeyi isterdim.

otist hitit dölü seni

23andme is very broad and not detailed at all. it does not even detect some of your actual dna lel. and by some i mean as big as 10% or 20% or maybe 30%.

You should only pay 23andme to learn your haplogroups, neanderthal dna and to get your raw DNA and put your raw dna on actual genetic websites like Gedmatch, Eurogenes/Oracle (are available on gedmatch)
Lan kes sesini, hala konuşuyor musun sen. Minnacık beyninle üç gramlık bilginle kime ahkam kesiyorsun.
>hötöt dölö
oh tengrim

Don't project your incest fantasies on me you fucking freak.

Can't say I'm doing that fãm. The consanguineous look in the likes of you kinda makes it obvious that shagging your cousin is a national sport here.

>to learn your haplogroups

Haplogroups say almost nothing about heritage, a guy can be e3b and score almost 100% europe.
23 an me it's said to be the best.
but btw, all those calculators have flwas,that's why you have different results in them, (gedmat) when some but this population and dont' put the other one.

Incest is also common in Arab countries so I assume that your people practice it too.

>Haplogroups say almost nothing about heritage, a guy can be e3b and score almost 100% europe.
I know but if you're interested in them i think you should give it a chance
>but btw, all those calculators have flwas,that's why you have different results in them, (gedmat) when some but this population and dont' put the other one.
well, you're right. but literally not more than 15 years ago people were looking at haplogroups and try to attribute haplogroups to a certain population. like AFAIK there was news about Napoleon and it was about how Napoleon could not be a French or Corsica neither because he had a Caucasian haplogroup (probably G or J) yet here we are talking about genetic calculators and autosomal dna
in the next 10 or 5 years the problems will be fixed i guess.

Says the guy who literally speaks Arabic.

Jesus fucking christ dude, how can lack this much self-awareness?

So, we are closer to the french people, the britbongs and italians and we are almost the same people has the spanish tueros. What a fucking surprise.

I tought i was 100% indian rotfl

Corsican*

You keep denying that you're a Turk so I guess we both lack self-awareness.

Ok buddy.

AYO
SO U BE SAYING
WE WUZ EUROPEAN N SHEEIT?
ACHMED
COM HERE MAH NIGGA

olm sen hakkatten gerizekalıymışsın lan, önce yem sandım dedim iyi yemlemiş, gayri-ironik olduğunu anlayınca gram beynin olmadığının farkına vardım
hadi tamam anladım türk değilsin de hiç mi gezmedin şu ülkeyi, portekizlilerden daha beyazız falan saçmalıyosun

He's literally delusional
He accussed me of being a Hittite shitskin because i said "but that's wrong, retard"
tip top kek :DDDDDd

>hadi tamam anladım türk değilsin de hiç mi gezmedin şu ülkeyi, portekizlilerden daha beyazız falan saçmalıyosun

Xocem bunu ben iddia etmiyorum o diğer arkadaştı :DDD

pardon xocem :DDDD

Sorry bro

1565 will commence again.

French are 3º place. The most similar populations to us in the world, are the spanish, then north italians, and french, then austrians, south-english and germans.

>wanting to be white
>2020

Was 1565 the year when Portuguese sailors arrived in Malta in droves to fuck the local women?

Cause ma boy, that's what's going down right now. Maybe it's already commenced and you haven't even noticed!

evinden dışarı çıkmayan bodrum sıçanları eupedia haritalarına bakarak ahkam kesiyor ak47
bu sitede benim kadar genetikle alakalı olan anonlar vardır elbet bu tür malları görünce acaba cringe oluyorlar mı ben oluyorum şahsen :DDDDDDD

You can only wish to have access to such beautiful women.

Yeah, exactly. All it takes for you to get a Maltese chick is for you to wish for one. They're THAT easy!

Cornish, ancient celtic affinities?

sorma bugün malum tahtada gayri ironik olarak türkiyede kimsenin türk olmadığına inanan bi mankurt vardı

You must be mistaken. You're talking about Turkish women.

My Father is a proud alpha arab.

They're just so similar. How can one differentiate, really?

>sorma bugün malum tahtada gayri ironik olarak türkiyede kimsenin türk olmadığına inanan bi mankurt vardı
o geri zekalılardan biriyle ciddi olarak tartışmıştım, tales'e 200 metre uzaklıkta doğdum ben avrupalıyım diye geziyordu
ciddi bir eğitim şart, ama tabii bir de şey var şimdi bu tür mallar genelde tarih derslerinde yarım yamalak şey öğreniyorlar orta asyalıların alayını eskimolara benzeyen moğollar sanıyorlar sonra aynaya bakıyorlar hititçilik/beyazcılık/nazilik oynuyorlar. Halbuki az Türkmenler kimdir, Türkler hangi Türkmen boylarından gelmiştir falan araştırsalar aydınlanacaklar. Ki ben bile çekik halimle hititli olabileceğime inandım bir ara.
bu bence bir tür operasyon, türk düşmanları ve yarı cahil adamlar bu memeyi forsluyorlar, azerilerin bir kısmını nasıl fars olduklarına inandırdılar, nasıl bazı türkmenleri ve özbekleri "iranlı" yaptılar, nasıl kırgızları ve kazakları mankurtlaştırdılar aynı olay şimdi türkolar üstünde deneniyor

"hiç türk yok" yalanı tutmayınca yüzde 5, yüzde 10 yalanına başladılar şimdi

We have so much in common! Why fight?

p*rtugal
lol

You're right, I concede to your appeal for peace.

You guys might be a few shades darker than the rest of the herd, but you're still quintessentially European!

kendim yazsam daha iyi yazamazdım
millet zannediyor ki göç iki haftada gerçekleşti ve anadolu boştu, türklerden evvel kimse yaşamıyodu
onların zihinlerine göre gerçek türk demek, göktürk hanlığı tebası, adamlar bilmiyor ki orta asyadan anadoluya göç yüzyıllar sürdü o ara zaten başta karışık olan ırk baya karıştı
o behsettiğin oyun orda sınırlı kalmıyor, bütün bu "kıyı kesimi insan geri kalanı çomar" memesi de further-divide yaratmak için

Jokes aside though, I love your country and its people. Haven't had a bad interaction so far.

Also loving the scenery. I'm here for work so I'm busy most of the time, but I hope I can come by sometime in the future and enjoy a more leisurely stay.

>imigration
>natives

Thank you. Acting as a retard was harder than I thought. I never visited Portugal, I might someday but I'm sure it is nice.

>o behsettiğin oyun orda sınırlı kalmıyor, bütün bu "kıyı kesimi insan geri kalanı çomar" memesi de further-divide yaratmak için
bu daha çok seçim sonuçlarını haritasına bakıyorlar işte batı türkiyeyi görüyorlar batıda kimler yaşıyordu antik yunanlar heh o zaman batı türkleri antik yunandır sonucuna varıyorlar.
ciddi ciddi batı türkiye'de yaşayanları sarı saçlı mavi gözlü sanan angutlar gördüm burada.

türkiye son günlerde bayağı sıkıştırılan bir ülke, neredeyse her köşeden sıkıştırılıyoruz, fransız devrimi sırasındaki fransa gibiyiz şu an. umarım bir napolyon çıkarabiliriz.

milletin her tarafında kaplayıcı olmak yerine kendini soyutlama eğilimi var
burdakiler de sürekli "ben bunlardan değilim, ben beyazım, keşke batı türkiye bağımsız olsa" gibi ev zenciliğine soyunuyorlar
öte yandan islamcı piçler de kendi fikriyle uyuşmayanları yarım saniye içinde roma tohumu ilan etme mekanizmasına sahip
burda karacahil am*rikalı nerden bilsin kıyıdakiler böyleymiş içtekiler böyleymiş, adam sana basacak hakareti, sen de alışacaksın her türlü aşağılanmaya ama ev zenciliği zor atılan bişey olduğu için islamdan ne kadar nefret ettiğini falan yazıp "inşallah beni soyutlamazlar" diyeceksin : burdaki ve diğer yabancı sitelerdeki mankurtların mentalitesi böyle
ben de düşünüyorum acaba dünyada türkiyeden daha fazla üzerinde oyun oynanan, bu kadar hain barındıran bir ülke var mıdır diye
hayatında türk görmemiş afedersin sri lankalı bile nefret kusuyorsa bunda senin payın yoktur

I only understood bunda