Why is this movie so praised? All they do is walk...

Why is this movie so praised? All they do is walk, there is more walking in this than the entire Lord Of The Rings trilogy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HsujOGs5x10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They don't just walk...they also drive.

That's because it's an old movie, buddy. This was before walking movies were totally overdone. Most, if not all, of the walks you see used in other movies were actually pioneered by Friedkin when he made The French Connection.

i bet you pick your feet.

hehe seriously its great and tfc2 too.

The car chase is one of the best car chases in the history of cinema.

Because well shot, well acted and has a great script. Plus, that 70's grit that just doesn't exist anymore.

Dafuq? William Friedkin directed it? Anyway, it's your typical murican police drama. As for the walking in lotr, fuck you, read the books if you want hours on end of people walking

The Conversation and Night Moves are the superior Hackman crime/thriller/noirish films. France Connection is just ok.

Are good walking skills considered for good acting?

boring = art

Yes

7/0 bait, i bet someone will take it

That chase scene is one of the best of a-- Oh someone already beat me to it.

But let me reiterate: That's one the best fucking scenes ever.

movie suck me need explosion

No bait here. I'm trying to get through the movie right now. I think the car chase is coming.

Friedkin is the coolest director of the 70's

it really is a 5/10 flick. I fucking love Friedkin but French Connection was trash.

Ok, the chase was alright, i guess it must have been good for the time.

Nah friend, i don't care about explosions. Plot, on the other hand...

>Doyle is bad news - but a good cop
>literally next to an image of him murdering a fleeing suspect without probable cause

>caring about the lives of criminals

youtube.com/watch?v=HsujOGs5x10

boring. the book was a good pulp read though