What does Sup Forums think of this album?

What does Sup Forums think of this album?

Great ep. it's just fun. you just need to turn your brain off and its fire yo

I think it's okay.
Sup Forums thinks it's shit, which is completely understandable.
I think it would just be better if every song was as good as "Will He"

It was sort of generic sounding, like one of those "24 HOUR CHILL HIP-HOP GAME/STUDY/CHILL ANIME BEATS" things on youtube.

Wasn't bad, but wasn't good either.

gay

I like it, it's not really good.but it's enjoyable

It's average. Is basically lofi hip-hop, but more pretentious and somehow less creative.

boring as shit, which makes it worse than if it was just awful, because at least that incites comedy and/or discussion. this is just fuckin nothing

This kid is gonna hava a rude awakening when he sees his massive fanbase leave him behind. Most of them are memers they dont give a shit about this

he has a new fanbase of 14-year-old girls now

>Great ep. it's just fun. you just need to turn your brain off and its fire yo
7/10 Generation Z shitpost. To make it 10/10 you needed to state, "I can't believe Anthony Fantano didn't make this AOTY."

I think you need to go back

One of the worst things I listened to this year

joji a shit

/thread

Generic. No one would care if he wasn't famous.

soundcloud shit from 2015

this

came here to say this

sex numbers confirm

I like him he's the best comedian on youtube

And yes I've seen idubbbz and ethan and that sam hyde bullshit you love so much

>one minute apart
ISHYGDD

>caught

THIS

I have never seen it described this way, thank you for the very original and insightful post.

>album
don't. just don't.

(checked)

gb2/r/eddit

""""LO-FI""""

Demons is the only song I've returned to.

i keked

Listened to it once and the only song I go back to is 'Will He'.

he's not wrong though

This but unironically

Pretty good imo

it isn't their opinion though, it's just copy pasted from the hundred other posts with literally the exact same words

Literally the worst thing I've heard from this year, it sucks hes diving into an art he knows nothing about

/thread

Shitty, repetitive music for edgy 14 year old girls.

I fucking love it and I resent the way "Will He" cracked me open while I was trying to get over a break up.

There was a thread like this literally yesterday but alright. The music is completely uninspired and lacks theme, style, or wit. If Joji did not have an already massive fanbase, he wouldn't have gotten even a 1000 clicks on soundcloud. The musics only use is as a sort of static background noise, but trying to listen to it on its own is almost painful. There is literal thousand of tracks/albums like this that sounds the exact same, and this has no characteristic that makes it particularly stand out. I enjoyed Joji's earlier stuff such as Thom or I Don't Want To Waste My Time, but he is seeming to stray away from heavily lyrical music, instead opting for almost completely electronic, and his lack of experience in this genre of music shows.

Pretty okay. Not fantastic, but I dig it.

I think it's good. I hold above most of the general youtube-y beats, as it is a product of the environment but not bad by any stretch. The album definitely displays growth as an artist but there is still room to grow. All in all, I thought it was really good and I'm sincerely hoping that Miller grows and experiments more.

JUST

Even his more lyrical pieces of the album, such as Will He and Demons, fall short. His singing voice is pretty boring to listen to, I admit I enjoy Will He, but his voice is so edited that it comes across as almost robotic, and I genuinely prefer the Boiler Room version of this song despite the major technical issues. All in all, I think the album was pretty bad, but looking at some of his previous music, I have hope that this was just a tester album and that he'll listen to the criticism, coming back with more enjoyable and unique music.

You are a fag, honestly.

honestly he has a new fanbase and probably prefers them over meme posting faggots

I like Will He honestly

Just like the "lo-fi" hip hop beats that are mass produced on youtube it's aggressively mediocre, uninteresting and uninventive, but it is nice muzak.

desu

neck yourself

>!?

Does he sample his piano pieces?

Jojis slightly more original than others in the current shitty lofi hiphop fad. He's too weepy for me, he often does things because he knows his audience will like it.

He's okay, massivley overrated