Say it with me

President Trump!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Igbtphoenix/status/742079039557533696
jew
azcentral.com/story/news/local/phoenix/2016/06/13/fake-lgbt-phoenix-trump-tweet/85834754/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fake and gay.

PRESIDENT TRUMP

>Chinese reaction image

You fucking idiots, it's a fake account

its real

R A R E
A
R
E

IT'S FUCKING REAL LADS

Nope, it's real and gay

RARE AS FUCK
A
R
E

A
S

F
U
C
K

THE MAD MAN

>anyone giving a shit who they officially endorse

best twitter troll in a while.

On phone. Where is this?

st pierre and miquelon get it while you can ausbro

arizona was going red either way

Thanks famalam

fucc

Its fucking hilarious how hard it is to prove a tweet fake.

You can just make a fake account and tweet anything and people will believe it.

>tfw Scooby defended Islam and blamed Americans
Atleast those gays woke up I guess.

Good, but, Phoenix is in Arizona, which is a historically, solidly, and literally red state.

That flag is fucking crazy.
It's like 4 flags in one!

He did? In what video?

Underrated post

Driving to my office right now so I can so save a copy of this flag.

lets start a civil war between these degenerates

jew book.com/GetFitForFree/

My thoughts go out to the families and loved ones of the over 50 people who where killed last night in the Orlando night club "Pulse" simply because of the fact that they were born gay. Irrational hate is an ugly thing. Although things are much better for gays today than when I came out in the 80's when gay-bashing was a national past-time, there is still a lot of homophobic people in middle America who are thinking, "Thank God ISIS killed a bunch of fags instead of our God fearing Boy Scouts". I speak to these hate mongers in middle America when I say that YOU are responsible for these 50 deaths as much as Omar Mateen is.
Oh, and by the way, Omar Mateen is not a representative of Islam any more than Hitler is a representative of the Catholic church. This is Ramadan, the holy month for Muslims. A 'Muslim' commiting a mass murder during Ramadan is like a 'Christian' doing it on a Christmas eve.

We have come a long way but clearly have a very long way to gonin conquering this irrational hate of gay people.
I thought I coukd help a little myself by being a positive role model. Even though the only goal of my YouTube videos is to help people get fit, gain muscle, and improve their health without spending any money, I still get an amazing amout of gay-hate comments on my videos. Seriously strange how people love to drag something irrelevant like my sexuality into fitness.
Very sad day.

>Hitler

They just can't help but bring him up. Like if they put Hitler as a comparison they must be right.

>Hitler
>Catholic

>Muzzie going psycho in Ramadan
>same as Christian going psycho on Christmas

Holy shit

the account is fake you moron.

>Joined June 2016

I retwatted the fuck out of it though

>unverified

fake or gay Sup Forums owns

the drones are taking the bait though

What bothers me most as scoob seemed like a cool gay, he didnt needlessly bring up his sexuality and just cared about the workouts. He seemed smart.
But holy shit, this baffles me. Absolutely baffles me.
I'm hetrosexual, I rarely drink, I despise feminism and I will admit, not a huge fan of gays (they can do what they want, but I wont pretend I think homosexuality isnt a defect, it is because it means no reproduction.) I have traditional values. Muslims would hate me less than average, I even believe in only one God.
Yet the people who would suffer most under islamic society, are the ones defending it and calling me a racist or islamaphobe or whatever.

I have literally seen libtard lesbians defending islam from criticism. I cant think of a group who would have it worse.
I honestly dont care anymore, they are masochists or just plain retarded and if they ever get enriched thry brought it on themselves. I just dont understand how our roles arent reversed.

>a self-governing territorial overseas collectivity of France, situated in the northwestern Atlantic Ocean near Newfoundland.
What

What the fuck even are you?

So you liked Scooby until he says something you internally attribute as liberal and gay and now you hate him?

it's not

>all these newfags
Summer is here

HOLY FUCKING SHIT WITNESSED

Wow, is that where Australian babies come from?

>that duck just staring at it

nice...

You win a best flag award

ahahaha perfect

tweet this too

ITS WORKING

ITS WORRRRKKKINNNGGG

RARE
A
R
E

I REALLY WANT TO LIVE THERE NOW

also post this from that twitter

spread this shit

fags vs mudshits

nice flag

>muslims kills gays
>It is white americas fault
How in the fuck do these people function in society?

I hate people who defend the problem plaguing everyone in the modern world. Mudshits wont stop murdering people when people keep pretending Islam isnt a violent religion in need of criticism and reform.

the don't

liberals either live off of the government or live off of their parents

R A R E
R A R E R A R E
R A R E R A R E R A R E
R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E
R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E
R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E R A R E

Topkek

Rare as fuck

>tfw real french canadian posts

twatter . com/ igbtphoenix

no thats not a typo

It's an "I'm so old and cool that even the rarest flags are for newfags" episode.

He's been posting here for like 6 months you twat

Pretty real, desu

So a Muslim commits mass murder and not only does he lame hypothetical Christian bigotry but also makes weeping generalizations about middle America while simultaneously decrying bigotry.

Self-righteous cunt needs to just stick to giving mediocre fitness advice to dyels still too gullible to know that they'll never achieve his physique naturally.

That flag is uncommon at best

>The Phoenix LGBT account was created this weekend after the horrific shooting in Orlando.

>reform
Here's your reform.

>twitter.com/Igbtphoenix/status/742079039557533696
that is an i btw.

I'm standing up for the muslim rights. Muslims are not a threat to the culture, ideals and values of the west. I truly believe this. Terrorism has no religion and I condemn ISIS with all my heart as well as the man who killed the 50 POOR SOULS.

Real or not, its has near 8,000 retweets so I'd say its a win either way.

So you're claiming that people who go to nightclubs aren't perverts? Nightclubs are literally the place for sexual deviants.

Except the only major religion today is the one with the most committed acts of terrorism in it's name.

>Inb4 muh crusades.
>inb4 muh Inquisition.
>inby muh Salem Witch trials

Here's the thing, Christianity and Catholicism ADMITS they did horrible shit and try to make up for it. The Muslims try to bury the horrible shit instead of TRYING TO CORRECT IT.

>Inbreed, Gay. Bisexual, Transexual
Cool. Lesbians were total cunts anyway.

So if a drone drops bombs on civilians for the 0.1% chance of killing a real terrorist it's okay but if a muslim takes revenge in anger it's terrorism?

oh carlos lol

Huh? Who's that flag?

>Saint Pierre and Miquelon is a French archipelago south of the Canadian island of Newfoundland. Sparsely populated Miquelon-Langlade island contains the Grand Barachois lagoon, home to seabirds and seals.

>Population: 6,080

Christianity and Catholicism have let go of their roots leading to the moral degradation of the west. I don't think they should consider it wrong and make up for something that allowed the west to prosper with the moral code Christianity provided.

Holy rareness

Inside job I always said. They just want to turn gays and muslims against each other. I wouldn't be surprised if Trump organized all this himself.

Fuck you "Fake and Gay" guy

That's all you ever say, douchebag

THIS AHOLE IS A PAID SHILLHILL BTW

Okay that's some serious double-think there.

You're standing up for Muslim Rights... which includes Sharia which Beheads homosexuals, amputates thieves, stones women for adultery and a bunch of horrific shit.

Yet you say the Catholics should not change even though they were pretty jacked up a few century ago. Make up your mind here.

Operation Homosfortrump?

Shut up and help split leftist voting blocks, you kike.

>You're standing up for Muslim Rights... which includes Sharia which Beheads homosexuals, amputates thieves, stones women for adultery and a bunch of horrific shit.
You realize that sharia varies greatly by region and Muslims have no right to any sharia which conflicts with US laws, right?

>bureaucrats do mean things so you're morally obligated as a citizen to roll over and die

You're right though, we should just them attack us until they get it out of their system.

Maybe stop bombing them and they'll stop bombing us. Europe will pay for Americas mistakes too. We aren't safe anymore.

COMFY
O
M
F
Y

>RARE
also what do you do there besides fish?

check it

Doesn't stop them from trying to bring it over seas.

#DicksInAssholesForTrump

Kekked so hard on this post

Obama fucking handed Trump a new arsenal Tactical Faggots. Worst POTUS ever.

Join the Trump train or get ran over!

Muslims commit terrorism in their own countries every time they execute a gay or an adulterer. Civilized societies do not kill their gays. Islam is terrorism.

It's fake.

azcentral.com/story/news/local/phoenix/2016/06/13/fake-lgbt-phoenix-trump-tweet/85834754/

>enough is enough

The Frog God prophesied this day

>Implying that drones primarily target civilian areas.