twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=pSXs7BI2aOM

Season 7B promo

can't find the Talking Dead sneak peek yet

Pic related was the boat guy

I want to breed Aaron's rectum.

carl why do you waste so much budget on your bloody eyehole CGI

Is Kenny our guy?

I dropped the show after raging over last seasons mid season cliff hanger and the season ending cliff changer

>Did they mid season cliff hanger it again?

>so you like urbans, rick?

Nope, perfect finale

kenny was a retard who put the welfare of a cuck baby ahead of everyone else in the group

Jane*

jane left the baby in the car, hardly putting his welfare above anyone else's.

no just the most boring episode they've ever made
if your going to watch it, just fast forward through most of it, you will miss almost nothing

ANY TORRENTS OR STREAMS?

I missed it

>barely have any weapons (thought i think Oceanside or boot guy will take care of that)
>the only guy who could make bullets is now on Negan's camp
>Morgan and Carol continue to be little bitches
>Daryl is back
>Jesus, Daryl and Carl should have some intel on the Savior's base

Things are looking somewhat good though i wonder how are they going to fix their gun problem

Also? What was exactly Spencer's plan? What would he have done differently?

to autistically try to prove some retarded point instead of just letting them move on with everyone okie dokey
jane was a dumb bitch

>the most boring episode they've ever made
you clearly didn't watch the morgan solo episode

or any of season 2

It was actually kino

my guess is a league of their own community will be fronting the guns
either that or they go back to the prison to scavenge or more then likely knowing this show they will just magically find a cache of guns

Dyke island has guns, or maybe they'll do another sneeki breeki outpost hit and get more guns that way.

Spencer thought he was hot shit because at one point his mom ran the place.

Tell me more about boat guy, who the fuck is he, comicfags info?

jane was solid up until that point, kenny had been a dumbass who thought with his fists for two games straight by then, it just got worse after katjaa and duck died.

he isn't from the comic so we dont know

I was wondering why I even watch this show anymore
then the fat girl died and I was reminded

That ending

>Nodding intensifies

what did they mean by this?

It's one of the garbage people from the garbage/landfill community

technically not comics, but from the telltale video games, which are in the same universe as the comics.
his name is kenny, he's a redneck from north florida. he's too complex a character to just describe here, go play the games or read the wiki.

i did,
morgan solo episode was alright
and even season 2 managed to entertain me more then this episode did
i mean cut out everyhting but daryls scenes, eugene being taken by negan, and maybe michonne talking to rick and nothing would be different

who was the guy with the electrical cord shoelaces?

i dont read the comics

>why should you be in charge?
> my mommy was and she said i was super special and could get as many tendies as i want

Meh, i only watched the 1st episode to see who they killed and didnt bother with the rest.

I might just let it go

yeah i have no love for kenny but really jane was a late game addition to make it seem like there was some important choice, but she brought her death on her self for no valid reason other then to show that kenny is a dick, and im pretty sure clem is well aware of that

JUST NOD YO HEAD

kenny isnt complex
heres how to describe him
> man wants a boat
>dammit lee
done

it was definitely a stupid decision but i get why she did it. if they kept going north then eventually they would have gotten to a settlement where it would have been more difficult to remove kenny before he started doing more dumb shit again. it was the best shot she had, she shouldn't have put her knife away in the store.

BLACK SUITS COMIN

>based Negan killing off Monroecuck and the crying triggered tumblrwhale

Is there a more based character in the history of television?

this season so far has been basically fast forward
your not missing much, just read the recaps at this point and you will be caught up

>didn't mindlessly suck kenny off in the first game
>he talks shit about lee in the second game

technically he only killed off " mommy says im special" boy
his random redshirt henchwoman killed fatty

Did he look at Rick suggestively or say anything suggestive to Rick this episode

Kenny pissed me off
did a playthrough where i basically was his bff on every issue disagree with him slightly once and suddenly im no long invited on the boat

>hey rick we spotted a garbage dump we should scout it out!
>Ill go, you guys protect the baby blah blah blah
>OH NO TRASH ARMOR WASTELAND MAD MAX PEOPLE!!!
>genocide the mad max trash people without question
>oh shit the trash dump was just a cover for this huge arsenal, theres even a fucking tank!
>all out war

>this video is blocked in your country
what the hell, which eurofag did this?

Spencer was a clearly a problem and negan did RIck favor by killing him IMO

>There are people who think sneaky boot guy isn't Dwight

> you will never be the savior that surprises rosita from behind during the first firefight of all out war and sink your rusty knife into her tight chubby ass cheek, covering her mouth with your grimy hand as she starts to shriek in agony, forcing her over a ruined car and humping your limp peenus against her perfect ass, grinding her and stabbing her again, her body tensing in pain and grinding against your dick, causing a throbbing erection. After the saviors gun down the rest of rositas strike team you rape her brutally, both vaginally, anally, and orally, after you bash her teeth out so that she can't bite, using the blood dripping from her gums as lube, until you blow a giant load into her mouth and clamp it shut, forcing her to swallow a sticky mix of blood and semen. Then you begin to cut her vagina, starting from the clit and tracing upwards, as if lengthening an already existent cut, not quite deep enough to kill her yet, but enough to open up that soft round belly flesh, cutting through her belly button which flexes as the knife glides past it, her body writhing in agony,a tetanus infection pulsing through her veins already, one that will kill her over the coming weeks, and you will be there watching her suffer in her cell without medical attention,as the disease slowly,kills her.

I was a bit disappointed.

The point of these events was all supposed to build up to Negan's big moment gloating over Rick about how absolutely fucking fair he was being to him.

>Carl comes and kills even fucking more of his people
>one of Rick's people tries to shoot him point blank
>all he does in return is kill Olivia as penance for multiple men Carl killed and an attempt on his life
>he even killed Rick's attempted usurper
>completely fucking fair

Instead the whole thing pretty much got glossed over in a couple goofy lines this episode instead of it being a big moment where the audience is supposed to realize that Negan is being patient as fuck with Rick and his group and isn't just a psycho like governor but is more of a reasonable psycho like Rick.

Although I admire their restraint in not making a cliffhanger of, "Just wait until you see what I did with your kid..."

Also
>Olivia spent her last hours on Earth getting made fun of for being fat
kek

Pasta user is this fresh?

This meme is just a rehashed aristocrats joke and it's not really that funny

Substantiate your claim

Griff Tannen

The point is that they are basicly slaves to the Saviors, and that what they are living is not life. The gun itself is a symbol of Rick getting his balls back

If the events unfolded the way you wanted then this episode would've ended the same way the rest of them did

youtube.com/watch?v=jGGty_cC5LI

boot mystery man for the people who missed it

whose got some pics of the blonde Savior chick who was bullying Spencer? I shot big cummies when she said he should come live with her and she'd buy him sammiches

But the fat boy died, too. That hits you a little too close to home.

can you get this one ?

i'm betting its alpha

honestly it looks like nick but theres no way they're crossing the series over this early if at all

>agree with kenny on everything so far
>at the motel him and lilly are arguing
>choose the neutral option to hold out for only a little longer or something instead of leaving immediately or staying forever
>feck u lee ur not on mah boat 'nemor give mah boi sum jerky u urban fuck

So... will it inevitably happen now?

it's shane 100%

Spencer is a male hillary clinton
>sneaky, devious, yellow bellied, entitled

can someone explain to me the point of mid season breaks because i just dont get what the purpose of them is

more season finales and premires

Ratings

>muh middle ground

Dont be that fag, make a decision

>If the events unfolded the way you wanted then this episode would've ended the same way the rest of them did

Uh no because they still want to get uncucked from Negan's control and they don't want to keep having their gays beaten down by Negan's men. They missed the entire value of all of this which is that Negan gets to gloat a lot of valid shit over Rick. Rick and his crew fucking murdered the shit out of the Terminus people when they were at their mercy after the Terminus people captured them and then killed one of them. Rick has straight up killed people before just on the suspicion they may be trouble, or their fucking around with his life dangerously.

Meanwhile Rick and co slaughtered like 50 of Negan's people in total before they even met. If some group had presented themselves as that much of a threat to Rick they'd all be dead as soon as Rick had the chance, just like the Terminus people. Instead Negan lets them live on the deal they bring him supplies instead of just killing them all for what they did. Then Carl goes and kills them again and once again Negan doesn't even do anything about that. Then another one of Ricks people tries to kill him personally and finaly he adds one more kill to the tally on Rick's side.

And yet all of this is pretty much just breezed past in this episode even though they've been setting it up the entire half-season. So now Negan is just "huurrr muh bad man psycho" instead of "hurrr muh bad man psycho who's can make a pretty valid argument for being a better person than the protagonist in a lot of ways".

Don't forget how they both spill their guts all over the place.

with normal seasons they'd get the most viewers on the season premier and season finale
with this they get to double that, having 2 premiers and 2 finales

This is around the timeframe where Dwight becomes a double agent in the comics. Show doesn't always follow the comic but for the most part it does and there is no reason to think it won't. Oceanside is a plot device to provide guns to Rick and allies. There is no point in the guy from the Kingdom concealing his identity, so it isn't him. for the same reason, it isn't anyone from Oceanside. Also, this is a baseless claim, but boat guy is a random who is long dead and has no bearing on what happens except inadvertently getting Aaron beat up.

They developed the seasons into two halves before they introduced the time split. House, Buffy, are two that come to mind that finished up a number of arcs after half the season before starting the second half.

me on the right.

He told rick that he fed his son """"spaghetti"""" while smirking suggestively

i guess that makes sense

that's a really cheap trick to increase ratings though

Someone should edit the America to Alexandria

utter piece of shit that suffered the worst form of character death in the game series

And stumble around.

So I take it the food they found is poisoned or some shit right?

rosita just took over taras spot as the worst character in the show

what a pointless shit character

I wanna sniff rositas perfect ass

lilly was finally coming around to not being awful but i couldn't side with her because i needed a spot on that boat. i don't always pick the middle ground but it was the best choice in that particular situation.

Once Upon a Time was horrible at this before I quit watching it, each season was just two mini-seasons. Probably still is.

At least she got to have a nice spaghetti meal made by a man just for her before she bit the big croissant

yea they still do that. their mid seasons are pretty long though from what i remember, i think its like 10-12 episodes each mid season

she cucks eugene in the comics

as in, she literally cucks him. no Sup Forums meme. she fucks with another man behind his back, then tells him she's pregnant with that man, and eugene tells her she's gonna take care of her and the other's man child

100% no joke.

Only cliffhanger is that there's an unknown character spying on Alexandria. Nothing nearly as bad as anything from Season 6 though.

It was a really good finale desu. The ending wrapped up pretty while, while also setting the scene for what comes next.

then eugene cuts her head off

kek

i read the comics up until the all out war story ends and she was completely worthless and almost nonexistant

no, alpha kills her and andrea finishes the job

well yeah hollywood is full of jews thank them for it

the only things i cared for in the episode was that part with the mystery man spying on rick and the gay guy, and the final couple minutes in the hilltop.

could that person be a whisperer or something? i haven't read up that far in the comics so idk

we still don't know who it is
i'm betting on rick, things have been too good between him and andrea for too long. this is foreshadowing.

Tfw no blonde cutie tough chick to support you with a roof & sammies

I dunno these look like pretty dainty feminine fingers to me.

>tfw its a white woman
>twf it won't be based Punished Travis

Daily reminder that the fear the Walking Dead crew will be the Whisperers btw and basedmom is alpha.

>the fear the Walking Dead crew will be the Whisperers btw and basedmom is alpha.
that would be the most retarded shit this show has ever pulled. the boots is obviously alpha but I really doubt that the chick from FTWD is going to turn into her

i haven't even watched fear the walking dead

is it even worth it?

Yes it is fresh. Also the person who gave me good wishes in the pregame thread, thank you. It means a lot.

i was talking about who rosita's baby daddy was in the comics, not boot-chan.

It's not a meme nor does it have anything to do with the aristocrats joke you stupid fucking faggot, how the fuck could you even fucking think the two were even remotely fucking related??