Why are white people so bad at making music Sup Forums?

why are white people so bad at making music Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z97mqEil3Ww
youtube.com/watch?v=X4K1TCVruew
youtube.com/watch?v=IvUU8joBb1Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I agree kaysawn

u forgot about yodelling dipshit that sounds good

I have to agree. Literally every form of music whites are prominent in aside from classical that's really good is taken from (see:pussified) from the black people.
Mfw metal, punk and electronica are the better of the purely white musical genres.

Conversely I find it hilarious that Black people only made proper music after the whitey introduced them to proper instruments of civilisation.

truly it is the end of days

meanwhile in Africa...
youtube.com/watch?v=z97mqEil3Ww

why should all tripfags be shot?

Oh shit I guess that's how they developed their polyrhythms.
Mfw most advanced technological achievement of Africans was the xylophone.

youtube.com/watch?v=X4K1TCVruew

>being a wigga
>2018

Time to grow up, Sup Forums.

what musical instrument did u invent?
let me guess.. the big black cockenspiel?

whitey aint blessed wit da powahful TRUE music soul 'an spirit dat Yakub the Mighty (pbuh) gave to dee af-ree-kahnz, only the sham musical know-how that he stole from the powerful black kings and queens of africa/egypt (through vile trickery no less) that is merely a small incomplete piece of their prowess before retreating back into his melanin deficient cave realm to make horrible abominations with it. this is why modern whitey-ites cannot dance or even make funk/soul/R&B, the most scientifically powerful music in all of knkown existence.

Who even invents musical instruments anymore?

Even the dank age of chiptune music is over.

WE WUZ SANGZ

But honestly, Id take soul vocals over any pissy western pop singer aside from those husky voiced hunks.

this guy
youtube.com/watch?v=IvUU8joBb1Q

t. ignorant pleb

Permutations of electronic instruments/ computer sounds don't count.

Name some proper new instruments that aren't gimmicks.

Shit graph

>a proper music thread died for this bait cancer

>metal stands

blue line should be shaped like ^

If you take away hip hop, the blue line for brown people music would perfectly line up with that red line; resulting in an overall V shape. Otherwise accurate as can be seen by:
Negro Soul and Funk leading to > White people start to commercialize such music into Disco and Funk rock > Japanese perfectly merge boogie funk and soul elements with pop to make City Pop/ Japanese smooth jazz

"V" white people make shitty non classical music and any good popular music they make is usually a commercialized version of negro music.