he actually said it

Truth right here

Catholics are fucking retarded

#B T F O
B
T
F
O

Is this guy an angsty snide fuckwit the entire show, or does he have some worthwhile traits? Fucking show just pisses me off so far.

>Catholic approved media
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vatican's_list_of_films
>Protestant approved media
Bible man
God's not dead 1 & 2

Not Catholic but I'd convert based on their taste in film alone

Where can I watch this online?

He's incredibly human at times. But you see just brief glimpses.

Damn...

watched the first 2 episodes, this show is hilarious

*translates bible*

So essentially an empty person with a wisp of humanity left from his shitty convent upbringing? I don't truck with that shit. That's like trying to root for Dick Cheney. FUCK this show.

I'm on episode 5 and this show is a god damn work of art.

Is Catholicism /our religion/?

most people in poverty rely on "the next life" because they're treated so poorly here. That's the scam. You fucking idiots listen to your betters who say "a virtuous life" will make things better in the afterlife, when really you're just slaves.

You're the garbage flesh of humanity.

Sort of. He's quite literally the young pope, still full of mistakes and untested faith. He makes wrong decisions but learns from it in some cases. Through the vindictive actions and rash decisions, there's someone that wants to find God and do well. I like the character arc

*tips bowler*

Well said. The sheep must be woke

So he's the generic italian pleb that lucked into his position and is easily hated for being a child in essence. I honestly hate people like this right off the start.

100% accurate

stop being a twat in your every day life.

Stop your hypocrisy, my son

How accurate is it? Does it deal with pedophilia?

I don't know how accurate it is, but there's a plot point where he has to deal with a pedophile case. From what I can see though it seems fairly informed

One of the major plotlines is that there's an ongoing pedophilia scandal that the pope must deal with. It's dealt with in a beautiful and touching way.