For those baffled by the turbulent political climate the nation is experiencing, Louis C.K...

>For those baffled by the turbulent political climate the nation is experiencing, Louis C.K. explained the candidates and their qualifications with one simple analogy.

>“It’s like if you were on a plane and you wanted to choose a pilot,” the “Louie” star said. “You have one person, Hillary, who says, ‘Here’s my license. Here’s all the thousands of flights that I’ve flown. Here’s planes I’ve flown in really difficult situations. I’ve had some good flights and some bad flights, but I’ve been flying for a very long time, and I know exactly how this plane works.’”

>The comedian continued, saying, “Then you’ve got Bernie, who says, ‘Everyone should get a ride right to their house with this plane.’ ‘Well, how are you going to do that?’ ‘I just think we should. It’s only fair that everyone gets to use the plane equally.’ And then Trump says, ‘I’m going to fly so well. You’re not going to believe how good I’m going to fly this plane, and by the way, Hillary never flew a plane in her life.’ ‘She did, and we have pictures.’ ‘No, she never did it.’ It’s insane.”
What are you thoughts on this Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The analogy breaks down when you see the evidence room full of black boxes from planes Hillary has crashed.

>Louis C.(UC)K.

I think you're an incredible moron if you take political advice from comedians.

Pretty good analogy overall. Still a shame we don't have a good candidate farther to the left of hillary, though

>he accepts the pseudo-scandals
cuck

what the fuck is this analogy? talk about disconnected from the average american

Wow, a cuck has a cucked opinion.

Never would have guessed!

>Here’s my license. Here’s all the thousands of flights that I’ve flown. Here’s planes I’ve flown in really difficult situations. I’ve had some good flights and some bad flights, but I’ve been flying for a very long time, and I know exactly how this plane works
They were all bad flights, Louis. Most of them crashed and burned with Shillary as the sole survivor.

Louis Cuck King strikes again

Hillary hasn't flown a plane yet. She was married to a guy who flew a plane twice and she saw another guy fly a plane by looking over his shoulder. But she hasn't flown a plane herself.

Then Hillary flies the plane into the south tower

it is beyond me how a grown ass man could support the hilldawg. absolutely disgusting

Boy, that is just about the safest joke I have ever heard. Hillary is the pragmatic, experienced politician, Bernie is the idealistic, head in the clouds, love to all peacenik, and Donald is the crazy asshole. You couldn't have a more processed, substantively empty, focus tested for the masses joke. Very disappointing.

I suppose the cuck king would be in the corner of the cuck queen.

wew lad
I am now #MentallyHill

Here's a better pilot analogy:
Trump = James Doolittle
Hillary = Amelia Earhart
Bernie = Milton Rubenfeld

i used to think he was funny now i wish he would die in a car crash with his entire family

>Louis C.K. spends to much time flying from New York to L.A. to Mexico & it put him 2m+ in debt didn't it?
That's what I thought OP

TL;DR

what is this cuck rambling about now?

He's a faggot.

>Louis Cuck

>destabilizing a sovereign nation
>getting an ambassador killed on your watch
>illegally storing so much top secret material on a private server that anyone else found guilty would never see the sun again
>pseudo scandals
Wew lad

>Bane?

>the “Louie” star said
Audibly laughed here

Is it worth it to go on or is this as good as it gets?

>Still a shame we don't have a good candidate farther to the left of hillary, though

You liberal SJW cumshitters still have Jill Stein and Gary Johnson. The right will have to suck it up and vote for Trump because they rejected the true conservative Ted Cruz.

L I T T L E
I
T
T
L
E

I never got what Louis did to make him a cuck? I guess I missed it

Someone could break down the scenario for me? I know he had a show so I assume lots of liberal propaganda maybe

>You have one person, Hillary, who says, ‘Here’s my license. Here’s all the thousands of flights that I’ve flown.
Hillary has been president thousands of times?

Luis C.K. sucks unless he is using his family as fooder.

>choosing a pilot who has crashed every plane she's ever flown
Vs
>someone who has been around countless wonderful flight instructors who say he's incredibly qualified to fly, and just wants you to have a great flight again
Hmm

D I S

>“You have one person, Hillary, who says, ‘Here’s my license. Here’s all the thousands of flights that I’ve flown. Here’s planes I’ve flown in really difficult situations.

Here's the people I threw off the plane because they weren't good passengers, here's the people I crushed with the plane because they were in the way, here's the flightplans I hid and tried to expunge..

>Hillary, who says, ‘Here’s my license. Here’s all the thousands of flights that I’ve flown. I've crashed about a dozen planes, but I'll deny that publicly

Nobody cared who I was until I put on the mask

you don't get to bring muslims

He had a special called "Live at The Interracial Breeding Grounds" where he advocated the genocide of white males and the forceful insemination of white women by BBCs.

olbligatory cuck memes

how is this cuck still relevant

>"She's SO experienced, she's really qualified! It's gonna be historic! Did I tell you how experienced she is? She's easily the most qualified."

I have yet to hear a Hillary supporter mention a single one of her policies and WHAT her qualifications actually are other than being a bought career politician that is really good at toppling middle eastern governments and plunging them into chaos.

>Louis C.K.

literally who?

This Swed right here.

Who cares what a washed up comedian that's so insecure about himself has to say about candidates?

Louis C.K. is not a funny comedian

When america is in ashes you have my permission to die

Louis CK is a funny comedian, and a cucky cuck that should stay out of politics. I don't give a shit about his politics, he makes me laugh when he's on stage.

That said, his analogy is pretty accurate as far as how the candidates present themselves. God Emperor Trump is fucking based, and I'm all for him for president, but he does have a tendency to be prime comedy material in his interviews because he doesn't give a flying fuck what he says. Bernie is a stupid old cuck who panders to every minority group he possibly can, and Hillary certainly presents herself as Louis CK described, but in reality once you do some digging, it turns out she's more like a commercial pilot who worked as a Russian mercenary flying MiGs over the Congo in the 60s and was involved in heavy arms and drug smuggling.

A capable pilot? Probably. A moral one? Fuck no.

fpbp

correction for Hillary:
>i have a lot of experience flying planes. many times crashing them and getting away with it. i take orders from my co-pilot, who signs my paycheck.

Checked

Louis CK is literally a mexican.

Australia is right, why would you care what a comedian thinks about politics? Giving these fags attention for the wrong reasons

>Here’s all the thousands of flights that I’ve flown. Here’s planes I’ve flown in really difficult situations. I’ve had some good flights and some bad flights, but I’ve been flying for a very long time

Hillary has never, Never had a successful flight.

Ever!

>cuck

Is that like when the niggers call each other niggers, or is this different? Because it seems very similar honestly, being that your are the dictionary definition of a cuckold.

Just something to think about. Don't reply, you don't reply to me ever

first post best post

Then we've got Trump who's CRASHING THIS PLANE

No, comedians are the philosophers of our day.

Yeah basically. The first is just business as usual, the second is pure pseudoscandal (complete with film adaptation) and the third is just an oversight caused by her desire to keep her phone.

Also
>implying those are all the pseudo-scandals

fuck off retard, I said GOOD candidate.

conservatives are the true cucks, blaming foreigners and jews when its the billionaires they love who are fucking them over.

not an argument

I thought youtube fascists like Stefan 'One Man Crusade' Molymeme are the philosophers of our day.

They aren't muslims

G R A Y
R
A
Y

Doesn't the destination count as well? Hillary wants war with russia if not all out ww3. Bernie wants communism. Trumps wants.. A wall?

Apart from the cringeworthy unironic Hillary shilling, Louis CucK is also notoriously apolitical, also to a cringeworthy degree.

His attitude to politics is literally "I don't give a fuck about it as long as people can argue" and he thinks conservatives and democrats should just sit down and talk to each other like good buddies. He's so fucking ignorant it's like a childs view of the world. It's unbelievable.

> I said GOOD candidate.

Jill Stein is Bernie with a vagina, that should be good enough for you shitlibs. No, maybe even better than Bernie because it's LE CURRENT YEAR MUH WOMYN PRESIDENT #KillAllMen

Pretty much this

Philosophers wasted peoples time and resources, but at least made people think critically

Comedy central tier comedians just hate on whites and suck the left's cock like it has golden ejaculate

>Hasn't been funny in years
>Decides to be another vanilla celebrity with a loud mouth and a lot of causes but no qualifications
>MFW

First post best post.

>people are taking comedians seriously

>mexican intellectuals

Pretty much lost all respect for Louis, if this quote is real.

>oversight caused by a desire to keep her phone

If I'd done what she had and sent tons of secret and TS diplomatic material to a private server that later got hacked by a script kiddie and leaked to the Russians, I'd be locked away at Leavenworth until i died.

This isn't some "minor scandal," this is an enormous felony and a profound breach of US security.

.05 has been deposited into your account

this man insulted the legacy of those that fought, died, and sivived hitler's war in the 1930s and 1940s. his word doesnt mean shit.

>Hillary:
I have flown a TON of planes. Like I mean a BUNCH. By the way did I mention I'm a woman pilot? I think it's time to make history and let me pi- IGNORE THE GIANT SACK OF BLACK BOXES. THOSE ARE FALSE FLAGS. STOP TALKING ABOUT THINGS THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN. I NEVER CRASHED! IGNORE THE BODIES! REEEEEEE

>Bernie
The people all deserve to fly. We have to... we have to all take turns as a flight. The woman and the negr-...blacks must be given additional frequent flier miles! It's not fare you only get ONE pack of peanuts! Why are they so hard to open?! (continues to ramble as he shuffles off in a corner next to Hillary)

>Trump
Listen folks. And I mean listen. We're in a bad situation here. BAD! But we're gunna make it back safely. Believe me. I know about planes. I know about flying. People ask me what experience I have? I've been flying Personal aircraft for DECADES with very few problems. Very few! I know that my experience can translate well here and I can get us all to safety. OR... or folks, or folks you can trust the woman with more bodies and crashes on her record than Bernie has lost brain cells. It's that simple. We have GOT to make this flight safe again!

>cuck
y'know that thing liberals say about this word becoming meaningless? please stop making it true

Jill Stein is far more left than Barnie.

A fat ginger comedian tries to be political. And he's also divorced and a manlet.

>What are you thoughts on this Sup Forums?
Largely accurate, except both engines are on fire and Trump is the only one who will even consider flipping the fuel shut-off to avoid burning to death.

Damn, he's even a #HillShill???

>pandering to low-IQ drunks and making bad arguments is UPB

LITTLE

Louie is jewish, ya know

The faggot I'm replying to lamented there wasn't a candidate more lefty than Hillary, but Jill and Gary qualify.

I already implied bernie wasn't a GOOD candidate. Were you exposed to lead as a child?

>If I'd done what she had I'd be locked away at Leavenworth until i died.
lol no. Intent or gross negligence need to be shown for it to count as a crime.

Also it's only a profound security breach in your fevered mind.

I mean it. Conservatives are getting fucked over hardest by the ones they hold dearest. It's fucking pathetic, especially the way they blame everyone else but those actually responsible.
>muh magic of the market

>destabilizing a sovereign nation
and?
>getting an ambassador killed on your watch
LeBron James having diarrhea would be a bigger international news than some ambassador in some African country getting killed
>illegally storing so much top secret material on a private server that anyone else found guilty would never see the sun again
see above

wew indeed

Why are you surprised Louie CK is a political moron? he's a moron about parenting, obviously about health because he's in about as good of shape as momma grape. He is apathetic about a million things and writes about as well as a high schooler.

Syria and Libya are not "business as usual," you faggot. She had a significant hand in the refugee crisis destroying Europe and wants to pick a fight with Putin.

Her track record is abysmal. No more proxy wars with Russia. We get absolutely nothing good from it and pick up all the fall out from it.

that pic

He's a mexican/jewish hybrid. All he needs is some nigger and gypsy blood and he'd be a combination of the worst kinds of human on the planet.

As Always
>First Post Best Post

BU
BU
BUEEEEEEEEEEEEERN

holy fuck this pic makes me mad

I fly all the time
Worlds biggest liar

Name ONE good flight that Hillary flew

Hillary's flown thousands of hours in planes and she's crashed every single one

>I disagree with her therefore it's a scandal
Bush did worse, and he did it so his buddies could profit. Of course, he hated niggers so he was OK with you cucks.

Like many nu males, drugs have become the reliever to the lack of competitive achievement and desire.

Jesus

Trump knows nothing of law nor government and you guys want to put him in a high position of law and government.

It's like making the dishwasher the CEO because of blustering promises.

Most of the rich ARE Jews though. It's part of the reason why we blame them.

>I already implied bernie wasn't a GOOD candidate.
>but Hillary, a literal criminal and Wall Street shill is

No, you were the one exposed to lead, SJW fuckshit. Bernie at least had principles and a clean record.

>Bush did worse, and he did it so his buddies could profit
>Hillary
>Not following the same neocon agenda
Retard
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328

>shilling this hard for Hillary

I can't even be surprised at this point.