>Progressive Dreamfunk

>Proto-Romanticism
>Greekcore

>Alt country
>70's Folk

>Jazz Rock/Fusion
>16 bit video game chiptunes

>genres

THE Proto vapourwave. Avoided the pitfall of commercial pop music with anti pop music that is still aurally pleasing before such vapour memers were even born. Is thus devoid of the ironic lack of substance many lessor faggots are guilty of.
Proof that transhumanism is indeed a state of singularitized memetic promulgation
Channels aristocracy but society is too deeply rooted in capitalist rot for his powers to have any function.
To be Saint of the Americana after the great atomic suicide.

>meme genre #1
>meme genre #2

>krautrock
>contemporary classical in general

stoner kid I believe.

you got introduced to jazz by your family, am I right?

can you recommend some alt country along the lines of this

youtube.com/watch?v=h3QDo-66yb8

I wish my parents knew shit about jazz; if that were the case, I'd be listening to traditional jazz rather than electric jazz. To answer your question; by the Mahavisnu Orchestra actually. Credit goes to video game music for building up a sense of melody that led me up to that point in the first place.
I would have put prog rock in place of chiptune music but realised my fave kind of prog rock IS jazz rock.

Im guessing you DID have a musical background and do actually enjoy music enough to have avoided becoming a classical snob. Most Sup Forums users wish their tastes were as refined as you but are too plebian to achieve that.

>drone metal
>black metal

>noise rock and related genres
>british punk

>ambient drone
>noise rock

>symphonic prog
>early eurobeat/italo disco

Reasonably normal guy whose metal knowledge absolutely destroys all other mere metalheads. Doesnt stop them from making fun of you.

Computer savvy, Serial Experiments Lain loving partial or full blown NEET.

Working class dude belying a rather comprehensive understanding of philosophy, politics and religion.

Loves synths and loves lavishing his ears with aural pleasure even more. Kindhearted, likable guy.

Smog-Red apple falls/Doctor comes at dawn
Songs:Ohia-S/T/Lioness
Magnolia Electric co.-Fading Trails

Also
Jason Molina-Pyramid electric co

cheers mate

>chillwave
>post-rock

Maybe check out
Smog-River ain't to much to love

>flavortone
>flip-flop