pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=oMGjJFjo32k

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Ln6cZ21heo
nypost.com/2016/06/10/chris-christie-is-donald-trumps-bouncer/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-13/saudi-arabia-has-funded-20-hillarys-presidential-campaign-saudi-crown-prince-claims
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck awoo

Yeah Trump, you're conflating

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=3Ln6cZ21heo

>HURRRR #NOTALLMUSLIMS

Why are liberals so keen on promoting the incidence of pic related?

>HOLOCAUST SOON EDITION

autism

willy

>stop paying attention for a week
>this happens

Do I have to run this whole campaign myself? The fuck are yall doing?

so again it's the gun's fault and not the person who did the actual shooting?

When would construction begin?

Trump shutting O'Reilly down

why should i vote for trump?

Trump is KILLING it.

I'd fuck an awwooo

Huh? Why did he add "or her"?

Guess I'm a #KasichKommando now!

Only man who can defeat Hillary.

Again sorry for derailing, if you want feel free to offer suggestions.

THIS WAS A GOOD SEGMENT FOR THE DON ON O'REILLY TONIGHT...I AGREE, LEAF

what can you expect from a fucking leaf ??

YUGE RALLY TOMORROW NIGHT

Its time + location is perfect for assholes to show up and start shit.

A chart without a full Y axis is so misleading. Anyone have the raw data for this chart?

1st for the gay community

Hillary got her bump from locking up her nomination just wait until the post Orlando polls start coming out

Can someone, please, tell me how Trump is apparently a "demagogue" because he proposes that we temporarily ban Middle Eastern migrants until we can properly vet the individuals from the area? All he's doing is echoing what the DHS and the FBI have previously said. What's irrational about what he is saying? If specific areas of the world are not accurately keeping records of their citizens, it makes it difficult to properly vet these individuals. What makes it wrong to temporarily ban them until their region joins the rest of the world in terms of technology and record keeping?

I know I'm better off asking this elsewhere, but fuck elsewhere.

He was talking about San Bernadino

He has to, O'Reilly is fucking this up. nnnn not all muslims, then some guns should be illegal blah blah. The globalists got ahold of Murdoch and him too

>mfw Trump has zero intention on pivoting to pander to the cucks in this country

Has a politician ever been this honest?

kek

>ignoring the huge outlier that is included
>not knowing he had a shit week last week because he went on a tangent
>not knowing that shit is pretty much over now

He'll probably be up on the next Rasmussen poll, watch.

O'Reilly has been a real faggot this episode holy fuck. He's usually entertaining and easy to filter the bullshit, but he's not said anything that was retarded.

WEW

TRUMP DOING THE ROUNDS WITH BILL

Well Bill just got destroyed. He just proved Trump right. Political correctness has utterly destroyed our ability to assess the threat and deal with it. How can this dumb potato nigger be talking about declarations of war on one hand while on the other, saying all the people from Syria are "refugees"?

It's already been confirmed people spoke out about this guy but it was shut down because of "racism"

Trump needs dedicated staffers browsing Sup Forums because while there is a lot of shit and shilling Sup Forums breaks a ton of news that you don't find anywhere else especially the media.

Case in point, I have not seen a SINGLE report on the france attack when ISIS has already claimed responsibility. A single murder may not be too important, but he was a high ranking police officer. That is important.

The San Bernadino attack was carried out by a man and a woman.
Like those "innocent women" refugees Shill O'Reilly wants in our country.

>BFFs 4ever

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie tried to rally — or bully — reluctant Republican donors to raise big bucks for Donald Trump’s presidential campaign during a fund-raising session in Midtown Thursday.

“I’m Donald Trump’s bouncer,” Christie uttered during a presentation at the Four Seasons Hotel, one source said. "To get to him, to get into the Club, you must go through me."

Christie called out his fellow Republican governors who haven’t backed Trump.

“That group has to get on board or else,” Christie, who heads Trump’s transition team, told the 70 attendees. “It’s Hillary Clinton vs. Donald Trump.”

nypost.com/2016/06/10/chris-christie-is-donald-trumps-bouncer/

Because the San Bernadino killers were a husband and wife team

The female San Bernadino terrorist doesn't get a free pass because she has a pussy

That'd be pretty cool to be sincere.

Her "bump" is a joke. Where was this supposed 50 points she was supposed to get from Obama endorsing her? Where was this bump from securing the nomination?

Oh, right. Thanks for clearing that up.

What about Serbia? :(

How can Drumpf even compete? He's a LIAR!

O SHIT

OBAMA HAPPENING

GET IN HERE

Fucking hell Donald,

Ban all Muslims ain't gonna work to get you elected. He needs to spin it that America has no national pride anymore, that he wants Americans to feel proud again and want people of all cultures and races to come to America to become American.

(Then he can kill all the muzzies once elected)

Were gays upset Trump said LBGT instead of LGBT? Seems like something they would be upset about.

The current Candian leaf OP is mixing Nazi stuff into the OP. This is meant to hurt Trump.

Ya'll niggahs getting trolled by a shill.

Furries pls go

>Reuters

Hillary hasnt moved. Trump is falling like a rock.

Seriously im not shilling, just what the hell happened?

what would happen if they sent Jesse Watters to interview victims? What kind of movie clips would they edit into the interviews?

>“Donald Trump’s decision to revoke The Washington Post’s press credentials is nothing less than a repudiation of the role of a free and independent press, to be expected from a would-be dictator. When coverage doesn’t correspond to what the candidate wants it to be, then a news organization is banished, removed. The Post will continue to cover the racist, bully Donald Trump as it has all along — honorably, honestly, accurately, energetically, and unflinchingly. We’re proud of our coverage, and we’re going to keep at it like the free radio operators of World War II, no matter what happens to us.”

Just put Canada end to end on both axes.

O'Reilly always plays devil's advocate. He just wants Trump to explain himself and he's not being dishonest about it.

>North Carolina

How many cucks even exist? I assume some college kiddies but they will probably just hold up dumb meme signs and not riot like the subhumans from San Jose.

Lol

I'm having a little trouble remembering his name lads.. Something like "Paul let me call you a cab Manafort". Maybe you know his name, user.

UNIVISION REPORTERS CONTAMINATED MATEENS HOME

AND ALSO THIS MIGHT BE IMPPORTANT, DUNNO

Where should I put the best kebab removers of all time?

What is pol doing for Trump's bday

suggest twitter hastags

MOVEMENT

I think that Judaism, when practiced correctly, produces a rich culture that more people should enjoy, which is why I am converting to Judaism over the next few years.

Orthodox only reform and conservatives go home

>first shooting to take place at a Trump rally tomorrow
the fire rises

Protip: "demagogue" is a shitty meme buzzword.

>Nearly half support death for apostasy and adultery
>Over half want their religion to rule the world
>Nearly all demand subservience from women

But... but... not all muslims! Muh progress!

You missed your cue to shill by like 7 months when he announced the muslim ban the first time bro. Try to keep up.

damn... this could be the basis for the state of canada flag in 2018. Just add stars on the right and its perfect.

The last 3 polls were fraudulent. Trump just won the election with this savage terrorist attack. People are questioning the fuck out of Obama's national security and even questioning his motivations and loyalties. Fucking Lou Dobbs said Obama was waging PSYOPS lol. The overton window just got launched out of a cannon pointed towards the right. After all this, Obama tries to shill gun control instead of offering some kind of leadership during a time of crisis. Meanwhile Trump just gave his best foreign policy speech to date and put Obama and Hillary on blast while saying we need to protect ALL americans.

Trump literally just won the gay vote and anyone who is scared as fuck about Obama in charge of national security.

Trump is just doubling down on the stuff that made him so controversial and "unelectable." If he loses, so bet it. I don't want him to sell out.

>Donald Trump’s campaign revoked The Washington Post’s press credentials on Monday, the latest salvo in an unprecedented assault on the media this election cycle.

>The presumptive Republican presidential nominee has routinely blasted journalists, pundits, and news organizations to his millions of followers on social media in response to critical coverage and perceived slights. In a Monday Facebook post, Trump said the “phony and dishonest” Post was losing its press credentials due to its “incredibly inaccurate coverage and reporting of the record setting Trump campaign.”

>The Trump campaign has denied press credentials to numerous outlets this year, including The Huffington Post, BuzzFeed, The Daily Beast, Univision, Fusion, Mother Jones, and the National Review. His team has also placed severe restrictions on journalists who do receive credentials, often barring reporters from leaving the designated “press pen.” Campaign manager Corey Lewandowski threatened to blacklist a reporter for leaving the pen at an event and physically and horrifically grabbed another while she was attempting to ask Trump a question.

>Editor’s note: Donald Trump regularly incites political violence and is a serial liar, rampant xenophobe, racist, misogynist and birther who has repeatedly pledged to ban all Muslims — 1.6 billion members of an entire religion — from entering the U.S.

Well fuck, it was painful.

His Talking Points was pretty shit too though desu senpai

How do you guys reconcile your antisemitism with Trump having a Jewish daughter anons?

THIS IS A FALSE FLAG!
OP IS A SHILL FAG!
TRUMP HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE HOLOCAUST YOU FILTHY NAZI!
THIS BITCH IS DOING THIS ON PURPOSE SO SJWS COULD WHINE ABOUT THE DON BEING A NAZI AGAIN!
FUCK OFF

>I think that Judaism, when practiced correctly, produces a rich culture that more people should enjoy, which is why I am converting to Judaism over the next few years.
no one cares about the religion of Judaism.
people always talk about the extended phenotype of ethnic jews.

>He's not being dishonest about it
Claiming refugees are "largely women and children" when in reality they are overwhelmingly young men.
Claiming there is "no linkage" between introduction of refugees and violence, despite thousands of incidents to the contrary across Europe, most notably the Paris massacre.

I'd like to see him pivot on just his temper, it's literally the only thing people consistently hate about him.

isn't that weighted ?

I have nightmares thanks to this video.

It literally chills me down to the very core.

>Brit Hume
>Faux News 'Senior Political Analyst'

It was because of the whole Mexican judge thing

why "compete" when he can COCK BEAT...?

So O'Reilly is now actively campaigning for the Democrats? What an absolute piece of shit that man is. Guess he's desperate for a Killary interview. Fuck him.

That's what his campaign already is.

me and my uncle are going to that tomorrow will stream for Sup Forums

>trump points out biased judge's mexican background
>professional whiners point out that said judge was born in indiana
>they thus realize that mexican only refers to place of origin
>it does not refer to race
>mfw these morons use doublethink to pretend that trump is racist for some reason

HE WASN'T CRAZY BILL

THIS IS A FUCKING PATTERN

HE WAS A MUSLIM
NOT CRAZY
HE WAS A MUSLIM
A MUSLIM
A MUSLIM
A MUSLIM

>OP IS A SHILL FAG!

of course, he's a

>FUCKING LEAF

Anime isn't real, stop shitting up the thread with it.

...Anonymous (ID: ZdbwxTT0)
BREAKING NEWS
06/13/16(Mon)17:32:28 No.77170839
74 KB
74 KB JPG
SAUDI PRINCE, MUHAMMED CLAIMS TO HAVE FINANCED 20% OF HILLARY'S CAMPAIGN
zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-13/saudi-arabia-has-funded-20-hillarys-presidential-campaign-saudi-crown-prince-claims

I tried looking for that quote and all I could find was a link to a Sup Forums thread

Trump also took away Barry the Shoeshine Boy from being an asset to Shillary and campaigning with her. Even Shillary had to separate from Barry the Shoeshine Boy on Islamic Terrorism.

>Tfw you'll get to see the Fourth Reich

>"free and independent press"
>"honorably, honestly, accurately, energetically, and unflinchingly"
Well, none of those things are very true at all.

If by "weighted" you mean "complete misrepresentation of voter demographics presented as objective fact" then yes

What are you talking about? He seems to be defending Trump.

BRIT HUME SUPPORTS THE MUSLIM BAN!

HOLY FUCKING SHIT OH MY GOD!

stream your uncle in line for some nuggies.