The world is going to shit

the world is going to shit

>Muslim terrorist attacks in Europe and USA
>Rise of fascist Donald Trump
>UK going to leave the EU

the world is getting shittier and shittier.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k2W0-z8EnaM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FUCKING MEMETIC WAR FARE SHILL FUCK YOU WE ALL KNOW THOSE THINGD ARE GOOD TAKE YOUR FANCY MEMES AND FUCK OFF

Everything is fine

>Using pleb tier pepe to b8 Sup Forums

wow rly makes u think

...for brown people. Finally.

must have been nice having a world that wasn't shit in the first place

The symbolism of Brexit is just as important as leaving. Maybe England can be uncucked and reclaim it's place as Europe's leader; England for the English.

It's like watching an old friend get fat and lazy with a bitch of a wife. You pity them, but you know they have to want to improve themselves, and you only hope they've sunk low enough to want to make changes.

its going in our favor finally...my dick is hard at the impending race war mate

>Shillbot#416 makes posts and leaves

We're about 2/3 of the way through the backstory to V for Vendetta

Liberal slant and all

by shittier you mean better, right?

>rise of Fascism
>bad

That movie was fucking trash. Nauseating propaganda.

Just because your leftist paradise reddit decided to censor you doesn't mean you get to come here and spew your progressive nonsense.

Go back to where you came from and stop trying to shit up this board.

>my dick is hard at the impending race war mate
LOL I love how Sup Forums thinks like this, but in the moment of impending war you faggots will be shitting your pants. I bet you've never been in combat.

You probably never even fired a rifle.

1 post by IP, everything OP said is saving the world from degeneracy, if the opposite of what OP said happened the world would be taken over by muzzies.

what is that movie about?

>m-muh islamophobia!!!
>HEY GUYS LET'S BLOW UP NATIONAL MONUMENTS AND DESTROY A GOVERNMENT BECAUSE MUH ANARCHY

LE HAPPY MASK OF CATHOLIC TERRORIST

All is according to plan, no need to fear God is with you, first the fire then the ice then the paradise

RARE
A
R
E

Lurk more, you stupid fucking faggot. Fucking christ.

youtube.com/watch?v=k2W0-z8EnaM

Its fucking England, They aren't allowed guns.

A "totally justified" anarchist blows up buildings in protest against a fascist, right-wing police state that governs all of Britain. The words "anarchist" are never used but that's what he is. All the while an infamous would-be arsonist is held up as some kind of symbol of resistance to oppression. It's truly an incomprehensible movie. There's basically nobody to root for except the clueless girl but it's hard to empathize with somebody just being strung along by an obvious psychopath.