LOL LMAO XDD!

LOL LMAO XDD!

Seriously, HOW THE FUCK does this series keeps its funding, surely no one is watching this shit at this point.

It already went from being worryingly bad to hilariously bad, there is no return from this.

That was a cringe worthy scene.

>Do you want a plate?
>Nope!

HAHAHHAHAHAHAJHAJSHAHAHABABBABABABABBABHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Get it? Because normally when one eats pie, they use a plate. But not Maggie! She just at the pie with.....her HANDS????!!!?????

The whole season is just one giant cringe with some tolerable parts in between.

Bad logic, bad dialogue, bad writing, bad story telling. I mean we barely have even gotten any story before March to war is already happening. They really fucked up with how they handled episodes this season.

>GOD DAMN IT I HATE THIS SHOW
>WHY HAVE I SPENT OVER 4000 HOURS WATCHING EVERY EPISODE OF THIS LE CRINGE FEST X_X

OH LOOK!

Is another "someone ALMOST die for a utterly retarded reason" XD!

SUCH SUSPENSE!

Its like i don't give a fuck about any of the characters anymore! huh.

There is literally nothing else to watch.

Also sunk cost fallacy.

>i have autism, watch me sperg out over fucking nothing

Cool thread

Im dying to see how this character is NOT AT ALL unexpectedly good and is going to help them defeat the villain.

>i have autism, watch me sperg out over a thread about a tv show on a tv board

Cool post.

More monologues written by 14 yr olds watching too many anime.

>lets discuss feelings so we can keep whats left of our female audience

I audibly laughed when Negan mentioned he fed Carl spaghetti.

JDM is great

WAIT
IS THAT SEXY PAPI MARTINEZ?

Odd but on point description. Why are writers these days so fucking absolutely retarded? I have my suspicions it's fucking retarded millennials.

I can't take this season so far

>Rick a bitch
>Maggie still alive
>no one killing Negan despite every single person he has come into contact with wanting to do so
>keeping Maggie on the show
>Carol being a cry baby hermit
>cringe worthy writing all over the place

JESUS MAGIC!

Rick being a bitch is understandable in the situation imo.

Why does he stands like this? is there something wrong with his back?

Also, couldn't they cast someone that looks menacing at least? even Bryan Cranston looks scarier than this douche.

Holy shit, why are Nay-gens pants so fucking low?

He looks like a 40 yr old hipster with a mid-life crisis.

BLACKED.

First mildly funny joke in the whole season.

>kill someone just for being a coward
>not kill someone that tried to murder you

Yeah, ok.

I stopped watching Walking Dead years ago. Decided to pop into one of Sup Forums's streams and the fact that the goddamn STREAMER wasn't even watching the episode raised some serious redflags. Christ...

Yeah she needed to be punished far more severely.

It's obvious they didn't want to actually cut up her face because it'd be too much make up and possibly upset women

But she needed to suffer hard. Some fat bitch dying wasn't that.

Wait, are these two still alive?

first glance at the thumbnail looks like their in an office or something. what is Rick reacting to?

Some fat bitch dying was just as satisfying though.

>negan actually manages to lean back more than he normally does this episode

How does he manage it, bros?

Yes.

Carl hid in a supply truck in his master plan to kill Negan and killed some extras, he is telling rick that.

Of all the people to keep alive...

Oh and Carl didn't get any punishment from this.

She is kind of hot and he provides a gate for retarded monologues about ethics and life, my only guess why they aren't dead.

he's leaning back

*leans back*

I've been watching since day one and Ijust want to see tits already

Lucille gives Negan more power than he can handle.

When he leans back, he's actually dissipating the power so he isn't overloading.

Rick does look rather overwhelmed by a lot of new information there

He doesn't lean back, he leans to the side.

Now that you mention it, there was never tits in this show wasn't there? plenty of stabs in the eye and guts and etc, but no tits.

Well, he was also surprised by the clusterfuck of things happening at the moment, you can say that the show is garbage, but the actor playing rick has been on point taking into account the childish script.

HE
LEANS
TO
THE
SIDE

>file.png
fuck off with your iphone.

Its the default filename of a screenshot from the windows clipboard you fucking mongoloid.

Wouldn't it be image.jpg?

Faggot.

>sent by my iPhone 10

it's called collective punishment and it's how you control groups that are willing to self sacrifice, let them live with getting their friends and family killed, will scare off future attempts even from people ready to die themselves, often used by dictators such as Kim Jong-il and Donald Trump

But he didn't kill anybody in retaliation to both murder attempts.

Thumbnail looks like Rick and Negan's Excellent Adventure.

He's President Trump to you.

He should have given her one "joker" scar up her cheek. In the comics Andrea doesn't suck, and ends up with her face all scarred and fucked up and she actually looks pretty cool.

Honestly, I think that would be best: convert Negan into a good (better) person and have him join the squad.

Dr House, is that you?

What a stupid cunt, horrible actor. Is that what she thinks tough people look like? My goodness, actors in the Walking Dead are absolute nigger dog shit.

>to both murder attempts.
which murder attempts?

That doesn't make an example.
Negan works like the WW2 jap prison commanders did - if someone tries to escape you kill 10 more and let him live.

Their gimmick is pretty random. Why hasn't Ricks group caught on to this yet? It literally happens this way every single time.

I've seen image.png a few times.

At least I don't have one.

>not renaming your files

it has been literally terrible since s1e2

Carl and the bitch both tried to murder Negan on the same day.

Not My President

Don't talk to me or my boyfriends son ever again

but the fat chick was killed in retaliation.

He didn't kill anybody in retaliation.

Why would you rename a file when you can directly paste from the clipboard on Sup Forums, how fucking stupid are you attentionwhore?

No, the fat bitch was killed to find out who made the bullet, you need to work on those observation powers.

He does lean to his back though.

kek. I was wondering if somebody save this.

That's not what Negan told Rick. He said he had to kill her because Rosita shot Lucille.

And killing Glen was obvious retaliation for Daryl punching Negan. He's made it abundantly clear he does not and has NEVER singled out his would be assassins for punishment.
What part of this are you not grasping?

How can you still be this fat in a zombie apocalypse? I was low on money one month and had to cut back pretty majorly on everything including food and lost over 5 pounds without changing anything else. They should all be Rosita's size a few years into hunting and scavenging for resources.

>2 American 10s

Disgusting.

>they waste precious 35mm film on this trash

their posture is about as repulsive as their weight

>being so much of a newfag that he doesn't know about misnamed files
just stop. you're embarrassing.

pretty sure this fag would get sick and die from swimming in a lake literally full of rotting corpses

Fucking. DISGUSTING.

Negan looks like a fucking cancer patient.

Wasn't he supposed to be taller, more muscular and menacing than any other guy in the comics?

What the fuck are you even talking about? how hard is for you to follow a conversation?

Am I the only one who think he just looks normal? I mean he's not a fat fuck, muscular, or really all too skinny. Just average. Maybe not amerifat average, but normal human male average.

Negan makes a point of exactly this subject.

Yes, you're the only one. He looks like fucking shit, like the wind can knock him back, which could be, it'll explain all the leaning. He also wears his pants way to fucking low, makes his legs look short and frail.

Clearly not you. You fucking retard.

It's obvious that Negan kills in retaliation for infractions; but that he selects other people to be killed in place of the guilty.
I've provided clear examples of this.

And all you come back with is "hurr no he doesn't cuz in the new episode he wanted bullets."

You're a fucking moron. Your head must have a fucking huge dent in it and you have to wear a crash helmet all the time.

What does the physique of the average man look like where you live then? Genuine question.

You know who would have made an amazing Negan? A buff Daniel Day-Lewis.

>badass in charge of an entire legion of men
>average man

If physical prowess was main and only thing you need to rule the world would be run by niggers

Read the story books

Like this.

Also, if everybody in your village look like Neegan, than they all most likely have AIDS and cancer.

Don't be so naive, you retard.

Does Neegan have scoliosis?

Tara is a hunchback now?

I've eaten pie with my bare hands as a child at my grandmother's. That shit will fuck you up.

>implying that bat wouldn't have, at minimum, smacked him in the damn face, sprained his wrist or something

calle calle

his acting is atrocious.
>HOOO-LEEE SHEEETT. YOU AREEE SCAREE
>FUCKING GOD DAAMN KIDD
>NOW YOUUU ARE FUCKD!
>YOU-U, SCARE THE SHEET OUT OF ME

Why haven't they killed of Eugene?

>Dwight
>unexpectedly good

Lmao, try actually watching the show. Dwight is sick of Negan's shit.