What are some films where the bad guy gets away with the crime and is still on the loose by the end of the movie

What are some films where the bad guy gets away with the crime and is still on the loose by the end of the movie

Other urls found in this thread:

canadafreepress.com/article/soros-its-not-easy-being-god
youtube.com/watch?v=5wXqwL3akhw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What are some films where the good guy turns out to be the bad guy all along?

The only thing I agree with Sup Forums is that soros is criminal that should be killed

Soros is the lex Luther of our times.

He's just trying to protect us from the alien invasion that's already happened on our planet. (Area51)

Silence of the lambs

Fallen, I really need to re watch it.

The Usual Suspects.

Buffalo Bill is more of the villain in that.

Not in the third act

Any movie where the villain is the protagonist (anti hero)

Rampage and Rampage Capital Punishment

canadafreepress.com/article/soros-its-not-easy-being-god

Se7en Somerset is jane doe

No Country For Old Men

The Great Silence, the hero does almost nothing and fails completely

China town

From Russia With Love is a direct sequel to Sword Fish.

From Paris with love*

Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

The Pedo King.

Srsly tired of Sup Forums trying to shove propaganda threads up our ass all day long. Fuck off pedos

t. Reddit

there's nothing wrong with daddy/daughter love if its consensual

Look at those birds, they're fucking.

shit, dude I never noticed them.

youtube.com/watch?v=5wXqwL3akhw

crimes and misdemeanors

your birth video

There's alot of subliminal effort in those pictures, every single one.

Look at things closely more often.

Good catch.

Can't wait for the day when he dies of old age, hopefully it's painful

Yeah somebody that looks like that and is on their umpteenth heart transplant is most likely someone that could have you killed just for looking at them weird

>implying people that have access to Jewish space magic and have formed pacts with Moloch can actually die

I know that, just being hopeful

>tfw George Soroes will outlive all of us by doing organ transplants and sucking out the souls of kids/fetuses

What specifically is Soros hated for?

>There's alot of subliminal effort in those pictures, every single one.
It's an old trick too. Went to the Legion of Honor art museum today, and this was one of the paintings. If you look closely at the bas relief, it portrays the judgement of Paris, but only with two of the goddesses, and Paris seems to be handing the golden apple in the direction of the female subject of the painting, indicating that she's the true fairest. And this isn't just my interpretation, this is what was on the plaque there.

So when a photographer poses a picture of Trump and his daughter, with his daughter being held like some kind of trophy wife, and they're leaning against a statue of two birds fucking, there's a good chance it's being done intentionally.

He's a delusional old man with too much money who funds terrorists and criminals to do things for him, he also ruined countries and is one of the leading causes as to why the syrian refugees are flooding Europe

Obviously this is all """""not"""""" the guy in OP or the person I replied to I'm talking about.

He's used his billions to fuck the economies of various countries to the point that he's no longer allowed those countries

Gives money to BLM
Partly the cause of finnancial crisis' across Asia and Europe
Wanted to flood refugees in Europe
Helps the nazis
There's probably much more

This guy looks really similar to David Rockerfeller

I don't really believe in the whole Jewish conspiracy, but the more I learn about soros and others like him make wonder if there really is a predominantly Jewish global elite running this world

A mere coincidence

is Soros /ourguy/?

Why?

Just because he funds radical Islamic terrorism in the Middle East, radical far right Nazi terrorism in Eastern Europe and radical far left terrorism in Western Europe and the U.S.?

What's your problem?

He seems like he's pretty fair and balanced to me with his wealth distribution.

Depends on the country. Asia hates him for crashing economies.

Eastern Europe hates him for financing Neo-Nazi's and Far Right groups, Westerners hate him for financing far left radical groups and corrupting politicians, Middle East hates him for promoting Sunni terrorist groups.

I hate him because in my country he corrupts politicians, unions and finances pro-pedophile and other assorted weirdo groups.

They aren't very powerful or anything. They're just...weird.

no its just a coincidence that a tiny minority control 80% of the top positions in banks and government economics

dont try to count them, thats racist! look at the illegal immigrants instead!