LOOK AT THIS FAGGOT

LOOK AT THIS FAGGOT

>Wild Thoughts
disgusting

is that real?

(feat. Young Thug)

you cut most of the ok songs out of the screenshot :(

patrician. he listens to what he genuinely enjoys and doesn't care what anyone else thinks.

>all nigger music

i hope this is fake lmao

Havana is dope, love it so much.
Kinda weird that the former prezzy likes a song where 99% of the lyrics are "BITCH BE HUMBLE, SIT DOWN"

umm he obviously cares what others think or he wouldn't need to show it off, he is hoping we all see how cool he is. might get him a rimjob next he visits atlanta

Hahaaha typical faggots can't attack Obama directly so they have to resort to tamperig and fake news

>Havana is dope, love it so much
exactly what do you need mu for then, you are listening to the radio, they can do it all for you and you're not sharing anything here we can't find. no wonder everyone is leaving this board

you can (not) get this insecure

ooh honey only one more download and we can officially listen to barack's playlist! he has such good taste.

I like Obama for the pure reason that he pisses off people like you

what a sad existence you have

dont pretend youre any better boy

>exactly what do you need mu for then
uh,because I don't listen to the radio 24/7 you retarded faggot? am I not allowed to like one pop song?

i have a sense of humor

uh huh

Obama doesn't really piss people on the right off, at least not remotely comparable to how much Trump pisses leftists off. Obama is more just super generic and inoffensive and undeserving of the praise he gets.

and i fucked your mom in the ass, cunt and mouth

great sense of humor lmao

Obama is pretty patrician but this is normie-tier

oh yeah no all the obama is the muslim antichrist shit and the death panels hoax was def nothing

i made your dad watch while taped up in the corner slathered in dog food, and then we dug up dead family members and stuck bones in his ass

well honestly look at what they say about trump and now you see it's retarded on both sides

alright death metal lyrics
too on the nose though

at least you can see it IS as comparable unlike the first comment

Mi Gente is great
Makes me want to go to Rio

yes i am not going to pretend that obama hate was light and easy, he was treated as if he were satan at a christian family dinner. but trump is equally roasted. one distinct difference though is that obama hate was less pervasive across as many media platforms because conservatives are more radio and fox, while so-called balanced networks have now revealed themselves to be 1000% biased against trump, not even for his conservatism (which is baloney) but they just fucking hate everything about him - similar to how obama was treated, yes. technically maybe a little worse because democrat-slanted media dominates so he can get hit from every angle

>Tfw the worst president of all time has better taste than 90% of Sup Forums

NO! NO YOU DIN'T

Hello "urban" person of color. Just dropped by to say thanks for contributing to the right side of history.

the difference is is that it was mostly Faux News (get it, haha) that shit on Obummer with those retarded reasons you mentioned. unlike the left, the right has more limited media, especially in the mainstream where they have their hands even in comedy. Trump gets more unfair coverage, but, yes, Obama got similar kinds of unfair coverage. even Obama was likened to Hitler by many people - it's the generic go-to comparison for brainlets. funnily enough i showed my lefty friend the old Obama protests and how retarded / similar they were to the Trump protests and he couldn't take it. partisans are fucking retards i swear

oh, and that's dreadfully awful taste in music, but i suppose that's to be expected of the inoffensive every-man that Obama likes to project himself as.

Hello fellow humans. This is a list of music an intern that consulted with a record company wrote for me to say i like.

How is Obama so wholesome?

>HUMBLE
His essence as a being is virtue signalling. Not that surprising.